What's new

The Palestinian UN bid for recognition of state

Wait for another 100 years. Even if all Muslim countries will be combined then also not capable to fight against USA. I am not considering US allies. Also, 50% Muslim countries are puppet of US of A. :coffee:

as I said we have been illuminated by your incredible lack of knowledge once today. Now take it like a man. You dont have to comment when you have nothing to say.

yea but you come here without checking what you are saying and talk crap. You sated noone other than muslim countries supported palestinians why make such a stupid comment when your own govt is supporting it. Anyways you have illuminated us with the lack of your knowledge and we will bear that in mind when you put up your next post

You are posting crap. I am not. Talk when Palestine UN bid will be passed. Most of the countries don't have same feeling for Palestine except Muslim countries. I said, It will fail as US will oppose. India will support but Most of the Indians support Israel. I don't know why GoI is doing, may be some diplomacy reason. Also, US view matters. Simple !!

rome was not built in a day my freind. Last time muslims took 100 years to take back jerusalem.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

yea but you come here without checking what you are saying and talk crap. You sated no one other than muslim countries supported palestinians why make such a stupid comment when your own govt is supporting it. Anyways you have illuminated us
with the lack of your knowledge and we will bear that in mind when you put up your next post

Self delete

Whatever i post I back with some reasons and evidence. Not like Bangladeshi who talk only as per dream. :cheesy:
so what was your evidence behind this bs ' except muslim countries no one will vote in favour of palestine ' ?

You are posting crap. I am not. Talk when Palestine UN bid will be passed. Most of the countries don't have same feeling for Palestine except Muslim countries. I said, It will fail as US will oppose. India will support but Most of the Indians support Israel. I don't know why GoI is doing, may be some diplomacy reason. Also, US view matters. Simple !!

And you are a retard. You dont even know the consensus of opinion of your own government and then get knocked out by your sh*t post saying india wont support palestine yet you have the audacity to come back and say you post cr*p? You asre truely a dimwit retardo!! :rofl:

Wait for another 100 years. Even if all Muslim countries will be combined then also not capable to fight against USA. I am not considering US allies. Also, 50% Muslim countries are puppet of US of A. :coffee:

In fairness, so is India! If Uncle Sam says jump, India says how high like a good little lackey! All countries need to extricate western control and policy. Debating which country gives more licks to another countries weener is just childish. A lick is a lick! :coffee:

Whatever i post I back with some reasons and evidence. Not like Bangladeshi who talk only as per dream. :cheesy:

Ok guys just check this out this retard posted 2nd or third post on this thread:

Re: Palestinian UN bid doomed to fail
Except Muslim countries, No other country will support Palestinian UN bid. So it will fail.

Even if US alone will not support which they already indicated, then also it will fail.

Then I posted an article from an israeli newspaper stating indias position was favourable to palestinians

Then the retard comes here and calls me:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

In fairness, so is India! If Uncle Sam says jump, India says how high like a good little lackey! All countries need to extricate western control and policy. Debating which country gives more licks to another countries weener is just childish. A lick is a lick! :coffee:

virgo you speak a lot os sense mate, couldnt agree with you more

USA was never India friend. US was Pakistan allies for last 50 years. US always helped Pakistan. Now things are changing.

India don't need any country. We never talk of any country help. We are capable to fight on own against any neighbours.

Yes, I support USA, Israel, Russia, Japan, etc. for many issues. I support USA for this issue. What's your problem ? Do i ask why you support China ?

USA was never India friend. US was Pakistan allies for last 50 years. US always helped Pakistan. Now things are changing.

India don't need any country. We never talk of any country help. We are capable to fight on own against any neighbours.

Yes, I support USA, Israel, Russia, Japan, etc. for many issues. I support USA for this issue. What's your problem ? Do i ask why you support China ?

I think you need more hard drive and ram mate too much knowledge coming out of your head. Thank you once again for your words or should i say gemstones of knowledge. Thanku incredibly

And you are a retard. You dont even know the consensus of opinion of your own government and then get knocked out by your sh*t post saying india wont support palestine yet you have the audacity to come back and say you post cr*p? You asre truely a dimwit retardo!! :rofl:

Stop posting personal attack and retard things.

What consensus ? Do you know more than me about Indian view on Israel and Palestine view ? Majority of Indian, USA, European, Australian, Many Asian countries supports Israel except Muslim Countries

Government has different policy as per current diplomacy. I have said only about people and specially Indians.

Yeah, they weren't your friends, but nothing would have pleased you more than to have them pat your head and throw you a biscuit. That's why India's tongue is always rolled out as soon as a yank slaps it out! :shout:

I think you need more hard drive and ram mate too much knowledge coming out of your head. Thank you once again for your words or should i say gemstones of knowledge. Thanku incredibly

Check US Aid to Pakistan for last 50 years and earlier defence deals. Pakistan was second after Israel. US never helped India when we needed. Now, it looks bad. Indians have neutral view. Indeed, It's US is more willing to support India by selling best Weapons, saying India to lead US , etc. We even rejected many fighter and buying mostly from Europe and Russia.

Still, Most of the Indians have neutral view on US. Sometime we support and sometime we don't. US is not allies of India and we don't need it.

Back
Top Bottom