What's new

The Pakistani State is Collapsing at a Very Fast Pace!

Was BB really that popular as we are told? I am 100% sure No one cared for Tag teams of PPP and PML_N so if one came to powers as scheduled or left. Pakistanis couldn't care less so when BB was killed it was another oh well situation for Most of us because these politicians were irrelevant to Most of us. That's why the generals did what they did in the past and managed.

Lifafees were spreading fake propaganda that Ik has lost the confidence of Pakistan. Then Millions came out on the street to protest illegal ouster of IK without any call for them to come out That showed the The truth how much people cared for him.

The days of Generals installing Moles and puppets has gone" BY BY" Friendly countries aren't bailing them out this time, and IMF isn't willing to give a dime unless reforms are carried out. Tax the rich and take out billions from the defense budget removes subsidies and so on and so on.
Bb was popular only not in Punjab...

That's the difference this time.

If they are able to disconnect Punjab from PTI then no problem

(Punjab = central punjab no one cares about backward sirakai people just like noone cares about Sindh or KP or balochistan)

Punjab = central punjab no one cares about backward sirakai people just like noone cares about Sindh or KP or balochistan

No one cares about the ordinary people of Central Punjab either. Come out of your misgivings and only then you will be able to understand the nuances of the ongoing shift in the conceptualization of the democratic process in the country. What had hitherto been a battle between competing elites is being transmogrified into a power struggle between general masses and the hegemonic political elite.

Had Pakistan been like Lebanon I.e no remittances then yes
Actually, Lebanon is a good model for the probable trajectory for Pakistan. Both suffer from lack of polity and expatriation of educated and skilled. Good part of both countries foreign currency earnings are remittances from expatriates than export of goods or services. Other similarities are Egypt for debt crisis and Nigeria for demographic crisis. Both Egypt and Nigeria are large enough to match in scale while Lebanon is tiny; Pakistan is Lebanon times twenty.

A forum member argued that Bangladesh separated from Pakistan due to geographical distance and such an event is unlikely to occur again. However, it is important to note that if Bangladesh was physically connected to Pakistan, it would have been a disadvantage for the Pakistani establishment.

Therefore, if the Pakistani authorities were to repeat the circumstances that led to the separation of Bangladesh in 1971, it would be disastrous for them as the people are in a better position to stand up against oppression and take action against the oppressor.

In light of this, I urge all forum members to remain hopeful and focus on investing and working towards the development of Pakistan while the patriots deal with the corrupt establishment.

A forum member argued that Bangladesh separated from Pakistan due to geographical distance and such an event is unlikely to occur again. However, it is important to note that if Bangladesh was physically connected to Pakistan, it would have been a disadvantage for the Pakistani establishment.

Therefore, if the Pakistani authorities were to repeat the circumstances that led to the separation of Bangladesh in 1971, it would be disastrous for them as the people are in a better position to stand up against oppression and take action against the oppressor.

In light of this, I urge all forum members to remain hopeful and focus on investing and working towards the development of Pakistan while the patriots deal with the corrupt establishment.
I was of this mindset not long ago, I used to think the geographic difference was too big and East Pakistan would have separated anyway. You see, I was giving the army the benefit of doubt...Now I realize even if Bangladesh shared a border with Pakistan it would have separated because of bastard generals, who are nowhell bent on repeating 1971 all over again!!!

Last edited:
PTI supporters are too law abiding. I predict that in a few months when the economy crashes totally and people don’t have money to eat the patvaris will themselves burn down and loot the Sharif palaces.

PTI supporters are too law abiding. I predict that in a few months when the economy crashes totally and people don’t have money to eat the patvaris will themselves burn down and loot the Sharif palaces.
Great point

I was of this mindset not long ago, I used to think the geographic difference was too big and East Pakistan would have separated anyway. You see, I was giving the army the benefit of doubt...Now I realize even if Bangladesh shared a border with Pakistan it would have separated because of bastard generals, who are nowhell bent on repeating 1971 all over again!!!

The conduct of the Pakistani establishment has had negative effects on neighboring countries, as even China has expressed complaints. This means that even if we were to separate, we would still face similar issues. Therefore, I believe that separation is not a viable strategy for Pakistan. Instead, we should focus on addressing the establishment itself which acts like a parasite, virus, and cancer for the country.

People have a choice.

Face inflation or eat biryani

They choose biryani ..

Dictators and parties like maryum Nawaz league live on perception..you going to their jalsa even for a biryani is what they use to stay in power.

Imagine is no one had showed up how much pressure that would bring onto the electables and Maryum league

Prime example is what happened to once mighty and undefeatable ANP(Previously banned as well)

It use to win seats even in Karachi
Know depsite biryani no one shows up

Back
Top Bottom