What's new

The Pakistani State is Collapsing at a Very Fast Pace!

We always seen racism and violence between ethnicities, militancy, PPP Sindh party v PmlN Punjabi party, MQM etc. When PTI/IK came, they united all Pakistanis on one platform. I thought this was a clever plan to unite all Pakistanis but shocking how we have gone back to square one. I can't possibly find any benefit in what the establishment is doing.
I find a lot of benefits

A strong party will mean accountability from army which means no more retirement in Dubai and Thailand..
Thailand and dubai are very addictive..

No corp commander can give up Thailand or Dubai

Even though a grade 22 officers can't afford a car in their pay all of our corps commanders have homes in Dubai and Belgium

He knows what he is talking about..

He is a hate-filled racist bigot who hates Punjab and Punjabis

Aadat se majboor hai bechara
Nah, just like all uber nationalist ethnic supremacist, I only hate Ranjeet Singh's nutsuckers for whom ethnic and linguistic affiliation are superior to all. And especially so, because despite being
an oppressor of Punjabi Muslim, he's still beloved of your ethno-supramicist ilk, I despise your kind even more.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
How so?

Collapse is around the corner and I doubt that at this point anyone can prevent it.

It will be an economic collapse. The country is on the verge of bankruptcy and most people, including rulers, seem to be unaware of the consequences.

—Most imports will stop.
—Rupee will devalue like crazy.
—Be ready for the dollar = 1,000 - 2,000 rupees
—Oil imports will go down.
—There will be severe petrol shortages.
—Power plants will shut down causing severe shortages of electricity.
—Price of imported food will be very high.
—Factories will shut down. Mass unemployment.
—Food shortages.
—The world will see Pakistani refugees escaping in boats and on land.

There will be a lot of people in distress. The middle class will disappear and they will become poverty stricken. The number of beggars will go through the roof. Crime will increase. People in cars will be looted.

I can go on, but you get the picture. This is not wild speculation. This has happened to lots of countries before and it’s about to happen to Pakistan.

I don’t think Pakistanis (a sizeable segment) will be retarded to go the TTP, TLP, JUI, Taliban route. There is a segment that buys into their extremists mindset but the majority segment do not want to go down that road.

Civil war won’t happen. Pakistan and its federating units bond is still strong. It has gone even stronger with the advent of the last 1 year. Every one is united against PDM and its handlers.

I believe we overestimate the strength of the establishment. They are composed of people, corrupt, mindset that establishment holds the country together, sane, insane, leftists, rightists, boomers.

And their back is broken thanks to what the majority Pakistanis think about them. The first milestone to breaking them has been passed. What we are seeing now is Phase 2, consolidation and making sure the newly found memory is deeply entrenched into the public’s psyche. Phase 3, is when you break the camel’s back.
Poverty can change anyone mind.
Afghans elite thought the same in 1960s

So it can happen if economy goes into prolong recession

Of course, Whiskey and Co can prevent the worst by giving up the nukes and missiles and agreeing to Indian hegemony.

From the British Indian Army we came and to the British Indian Army we go back.

if the army can kill off BB and make one of the most hated man in Pakistan president...then anything is possible

obviously IK is more popular than BB ever was, but I can see a scenario where Establishment would jail or kill him and then allow one of their many moles in PTI to become PM

Collapse is around the corner and I doubt that at this point anyone can prevent it.

It will be an economic collapse. The country is on the verge of bankruptcy and most people, including rulers, seem to be unaware of the consequences.

—Most imports will stop.
—Rupee will devalue like crazy.
—Be ready for the dollar = 1,000 - 2,000 rupees
—Oil imports will go down.
—There will be severe petrol shortages.
—Power plants will shut down causing severe shortages of electricity.
—Price of imported food will be very high.
—Factories will shut down. Mass unemployment.
—Food shortages.
—The world will see Pakistani refugees escaping in boats and on land.

There will be a lot of people in distress. The middle class will disappear and they will become poverty stricken. The number of beggars will go through the roof. Crime will increase. People in cars will be looted.

I can go on, but you get the picture. This is not wild speculation. This has happened to lots of countries before and it’s about to happen to Pakistan.
Disagree
Slow growth yes but none of the above

Why??

Remittances Pakistan has more then enough remittance to cover essential imports (oil and food)

Your food and energy import is 20b$ your remittances are well above 35b$.

Had Pakistan been like Lebanon I.e no remittances then yes

Why do you think Afghanistan didn't crash??

Dollar will go to around 500

..I despise your kind

Keep hating and burning, bigot... No body gives a damn about what a racist mofo like yourself has to say. Everyone can see Your hate-filled verbal diarrhea against Punjab and Punjabis here on PDF .. You are still here crapping on every thread Just because the PDF admins tolerate your BS, (because of shared ethnic affiliations) ..

The Pakistani state is collapsing because of your kind, the ethno-fascists, the Establishment uses idiots like you to create ethnic strife in Pakistan so that they can continue ruling the country from behind the curtains

If a nationalist forum is breaking out with ethnic arguments and talks of (god forbid) separatism. Then that means the situation is very very bad. You guys are meant to be the crop that is staunchly brutal and unforgiving towards such views.

Last edited:
if the army can kill off BB and make one of the most hated man in Pakistan president...then anything is possible

obviously IK is more popular than BB ever was, but I can see a scenario where Establishment would jail or kill him and then allow one of their many moles in PTI to become PM

Was BB really that popular as we are told? I am 100% sure No one cared for Tag teams of PPP and PML_N so if one came to powers as scheduled or left. Pakistanis couldn't care less so when BB was killed it was another oh well situation for Most of us because these politicians were irrelevant to Most of us. That's why the generals did what they did in the past and managed.

Lifafees were spreading fake propaganda that Ik has lost the confidence of Pakistan. Then Millions came out on the street to protest illegal ouster of IK without any call for them to come out That showed the The truth how much people cared for him.

The days of Generals installing Moles and puppets has gone" BY BY" Friendly countries aren't bailing them out this time, and IMF isn't willing to give a dime unless reforms are carried out. Tax the rich and take out billions from the defense budget removes subsidies and so on and so on.

Pakistan state is not collapsing. Unity of its federating unit is good.

Only thing that is happening is that the status quo is being jerked, they are fighting back. Majority Pakistanis will have to push back.

This cabal of crooks aka establishment and PDM will go to extreme length to keep the status quo and continue with perpetuating servitude of Pakistanis.

The majority of Pakistanis need to persevere and continue to fight the PDM and establishment.

Back
Top Bottom