What's new

The Pakistan problem isn’t just the government. It’s the people

so just because of a few Indian kids blinded by hate, you would rather not be positive of the entire nation? If that's the case, dont you think one can argue then that you had it coming?

LOL, "a few"? You must be joking. :lol:

It has happened pretty much every single day here, for over a year since I joined. That is more than the number of Indian members on this forum combined.

But that's enough of the off-topic discussion.

@Chinese Dragon

not to change your perception or anything, just want to understand better.

One can not also deny presence of Chinese fanboys here showing similar or more levels of hatred towards Indians, with the similar or or more numbers as you say.

Either way, I remember seeing a post from you at the beginning of a new gregorian calendar year, hope we all can draw something from it. :enjoy:

Either way, I remember seeing a post from you at the beginning of a new gregorian calendar year, hope we all can draw something from it. :enjoy:

LOL, I started that good-will thread towards India, because I thought it would be a good idea to have a sort of forum peace during the New Year, and I hoped it would last until the Chinese New Year at least.

But if you will recall from that good-will thread, in the very 3rd post you already had Indians throwing racial abuse. So it lasted about five minutes. :lol:

man not again...some one said some thing to u...and u r generalizing every indian..then just like them u r nothing but a bloody racist..

His statement is correct.

Even leaving aside national polls in India that show negative views of China, the fact is that even in real life, Indians only get along with Chinese as long as there is an equal "balance of power". As soon as Indians get in majority, the racist comments and ganging up on non-Indians begins.

And this is real life, not just on this forum. Indians are the champions of being jingoistic themselves while complaining of racism at the same time.

Even leaving aside national polls in India that show negative views of China

and the same is true the other way around too.

Either way, I do agree with what you say in the rest of your post.
What do you think has caused many of the people from the sub-continent to be that way?

and the same is true the other way around too.

Either way, I do agree with what you say in the rest of your post.
What do you think has caused many of the people from the sub-continent to be that way?

Nice attempt to dilute the statement. My statement is specifically about INDIANS, not the sub-continent, and the reason is this pampering by Western media about "Shining Superpower India". It has really gone to the head of many Indians.

Oh please.

You guys act like you're the most richest, developed, and safest country on earth. When in reality its the opposite and a lot of it is delusion.
whatever gave you that impression i dont know. HOwever poor we are still proud of several things that make us a nation.

Now you are just trolling. Iran was the first country on earth to recognize Pakistan in 1947. Pakistan and Iran have no territorial disputes, and they don't claim Pakistan's Balochistan Province.

Afghanistan and Pakistan have ups and downs but its nothing compared to Pakistan-India rivalry. Afghanistan and Pakistan had excellent relations after the Soviet pullout from Afghanistan.

Pakistan doesn't have any disputes or any problems with any country except India while India has problems with all its neighbors.

- Aksai Chin = India, China

- Arunachal Pradesh - India, China

- Azad Kashmir - India, Pakistan

- Boraibari - India, Bangladesh

- Daikhata-Dumabari - India, Bangladesh

- Demchok, Chumar, Kaurik, Shipki Pass, Jadh, and Lapthal - India, China

- Gilgit-Baltistan - India, Pakistan

- Indo-Bangladesh enclaves - India, Bangladesh

- Kachatheevu Island - India, Sri Lanka

- Jammu and Kashmir - India, Pakistan

- Kalapani region, the smaller Susta River dispute and the smaller still Antudanda and Nawalparasi disputes - India, Nepal

- Lathitila - India, Bangladesh

- Muhurichar river island - India, Bangladesh

- Pyrdiwah - India, Bangladesh

- Shaksgam Valley - India, China

- Siachen Glacier and Saltoro Ridge area - India, Pakistan

- Sir Creek - India, Pakistan

- South Talpatti/New Moore/Purbasha Island - India, Bangladesh

- Trans-Karakoram Tract - India, China
so you see the recurring villains here are Pak and China. You guys have occupied and creating trouble in our lands. However, we have just resolved the enclaves issue with BD. Katchthievu also is not a cause for any great heartburn with india and SL. For eg even US and canada have some minor border disputes, so do SGP and Malaysia. But China has issue with India, Myanmar, Vietnam, PHP, Korea, Russia and Japan.
Pak has issues with India, Afgand gave away indias land to its neighbour china. Iran , we shall soon see when Shia and sunni bang their heads

Even leaving aside national polls in India that show negative views of China, the fact is that even in real life, Indians only get along with Chinese as long as there is an equal "balance of power". As soon as Indians get in majority, the racist comments and ganging up on non-Indians begins.

And this is real life, not just on this forum. Indians are the champions of being jingoistic themselves while complaining of racism at the same time.

Funny way the same thing can be said about them...all comments on Indians like poverty, toilets, then abusing hindus comes when u guys are in majority.. the moment indians return the favor u guys run away to mods and whine like u r doing now..

Where did zaid hamid come into this? Why are you people so obsessed with him?

LOL when did mass number of Pakistanis ever cross illegally into india?! You cant even control the Pak-af border because of the topography and every tom, dick, harry from afghanistan can cross into Pakistan easily. Again, stop making straw man arguments

ZAID HAMID CAME TO SCENE when u spoke about INDIAN habit of BLAMING others

u cud not control MASS NUMBERS crossing??...then its utter shame.....JAMMU AND KASHMIR has more rough border terrain....still it is controlled....stop making foolish posts

You were aware that you were perpetrating a fraud? :bad:

Not a fraud at all, its the truth. Its not our fault that you chose to keep your eyes closed in front of reality. Take a count of how many Palestinian civilians have been killed during this conflict and you will have your answer. Anyways, we are drifting off topic.

My tax dollars go to Pakistan.

Give me a break with your cynicism Solomon. Your tax dollars go to Pakistan to bribe and buy the loyalties of Pakistani politicians. That itself is illegal and immoral. While more than $20 billion has been paid by the American exchequer, the damage to Pakistan's economy because of this WOT has been in excess of $70 billion. Thus, you can keep these tax dollars to yourself as they are not helping us and making us any richer.

My fellow citizens serve in Pakistan as diplomats and businessmen and in Afghanistan suffer attacks from Pakistan-supported terrorists.

Is there a single iota of proof that Pakistan is supporting terrorists inside Afghanistan? I was always under the impression that according to American law you were innocent until proven guilty. US Government is more than welcome to take any evidence she has and present it in front of the United Nations so Pakistan can be declared a terrorist state.

Dont blame your Government's own incompetence on us. If the US Government would have actually placed any effort in winning the hearts and minds of the occupied nation, trust me there wont be any terrorists attacking you over there. As long as US military continues to kill civilians in collateral damage, piss on Afghan corpses and dispose of Quran in an UnIslamic way, there is bound to be resistance from the locals. I am not saying that all these incidents represent any intentional attempt on institutional level, but incidents took place and that is enough fuel for the militants to convince the locals that the Americans are evil occupiers. American policy of using guns over dialogue has ensured that militants will always have ample supply of volunteers to fight the invaders.

Pakistanis in America have been caught perpetrating terrorist acts. Why in the world would I turn a blind eye to Pakistani matters?

And American officials have been caught perpetrating terrorist acts against Pakistan in Afghanistan. America knowingly sheltered a major Baloch terrorist inside Afghanistan and facilitated for his travel to Switzerland.

How many Pakistanis are stupified into supporting Islamic militarism by the phony atrocities you push? For this manufactured hate is like a drug to the masses, is it not?

And unfortunately America has been more than willing to provide the ingredients for the drug to the masses. As long as America continues to kill civilians whether its intentional or not, people will resent this and join the militants in masses to fight America. America still has not employed the strategy of winning hearts and minds, its only employed in rhetoric and not on ground.

Back
Top Bottom