What's new

The Pakistan problem isn’t just the government. It’s the people

Learn to read, I said ALL predictions of the future are equally worthless, because no one knows which one is correct until it actually happens. ALL predictions, there is no exception for Chinese ones.

well m sorry...as far as i recall...u were saying india wil NEVER OVERTAKE CHINA....

m sorry but i took that as a prediction...really sorry

nonsense...i dont have time right now to search ur posts...but u were the one quoting prediction articles and ur trademark economist 40 yrs behind article

LOL, you really are not able to read. :rofl:

That economist article was NOT a prediction, it was a comparison of CURRENT development indicators.

well m sorry...as far as i recall...u were saying india wil NEVER OVERTAKE CHINA....

m sorry but i took that as a prediction...really sorry

More Indian nonsense. Just use the search function to quote one of my posts that said that.

Check my post history, I have ALWAYS said that predictions of the future are worthless, because no one knows which prediction is correct before it happens.

Compare that to you. You said in your post above, that India WILL be a superpower. :lol:

This is exactly the kind of attitude that the other members here were talking about.

There is no harm in aspiring to be a super power if not now may be in next 2 or 3 decades the time taken may vary , China may reach there a decade earlier than India , but India too will surely reach there ....

Now coming to the topic ... Pakistan's problem is not the people it sure is the government , the military and their wrong policies adopted in the past and present !

That economist article was NOT a prediction, it was a comparison of CURRENT development indicators.

More Indian nonsense. Just use the search function to quote one of my posts that said that.

did i ever say that economist article is a prediction??...thats the reason i mentioned that as ur trademark article and dint couple it with previous part of sentence....i was hoping u will understand

dude...i have my engg exams in a month...u better quote wat i have asked for a few posts above

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

its my fault i dint explain WHY i mentioned about that economist article....happy??

There is no harm in aspiring to be a super power if not now may be in next 2 or 3 decades the time taken may vary , China may reach there a decade earlier than India , but India too will surely reach there ....

Now coming to the topic ... Pakistan's problem is not the people it sure is the government , the military and their wrong policies adopted in the past and present !

It's just stupid though.

Firstly, it's not even possible. China will never have the global power projection that America has, and we don't want to have it anyway.

In terms of soft-power projection and diplomatic influence, it gets even MORE unlikely.

Imagine what people will think, if Sudan says it will be a future superpower? That's the same way they will look at us, if we start talking that kind of rubbish.

Why not just wait and see? It's not that difficult to wait.

india has major hostilities with pakistan...which unfortunately is unstable ryt now....is it affecting india??...dont make afghanistan an excuse for every damn thing

Are there millions of Pakistani refugees flooding into india? Are the borders fluid with india? No they're highly militarized.

Stop making strawman arguments.

No ones making afghanistan an excuse for anything. Thats your job with blaming everything on ISI

It's just stupid though.

Firstly, it's not even possible. China will never have the global power projection that America has, and we don't want to have it anyway.

In terms of soft-power projection and diplomatic influence, it gets even MORE unlikely.

Imagine what people will think, if Sudan says it will be a future superpower? That's the same way they will look at us, if we start talking that kind of rubbish. Why not just wait and see?

PREDICTION...:)

chill...china does have large diplomatic influence...although it will take time for it to give returns..lets end it here...thread is about pakistan

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Are there millions of Pakistani refugees flooding into india? Are the borders fluid with india? No they're highly militarized.

Stop making strawman arguments.

No ones making afghanistan an excuse for anything. Thats your job with blaming everything on ISI

u dont want me to quote zaid hamid etc etc ryt??....

so its YOUR GOVTS OR ARMYS FAULT....India had major border violations and illegal crossing problems with pakistan...remember??...India fenced the border...is any1 stopping u from doing that???....now pls dont say that pak afghan border is not properly demarcated...even LOC is not demarcated properly

It's just stupid though.

Imagine what people will think, if Sudan says it will be a future superpower? That's the same way they will look at us, if we start talking that kind of rubbish.

Why not just wait and see? It's not that difficult to wait.

Its a matter of perception than anything else, You are welcome to perceive it that way !

The way some people brag about USA preparing India against China (which is utterly BS)...CHina is just preparing Pak against India

Well India is a bigger threat to Pakistan than is it to China.

China and India had just one war, while Pakistan and India had 4 wars including the breakup of Pakistan in 1971. So China preparing Pakistan against india is much appreciated.

You wonder now why Pakistani people want Afghan Taliban to win, they will kick the indians out of Afghanistan, which will be one less headache for Pakistan.

chill...china does have large diplomatic influence...although it will take time for it to give returns..lets end it here...thread is about pakistan

Its a matter of perception than anything else, You are welcome to perceive it that way !

Diplomatic influence, lol. We only have one true ally/brother in the world, that is Pakistan.

The US on the other hand is the undisputed global hegemon, and has military bases and allies (including NATO) across the entire planet. In terms of global power projection, even a single American fleet could single-handedly wipe out any regional naval force in the world, and thus they control all the sea-routes (trade/resource routes) on the planet.

Soft power is an even bigger joke, America has more soft power than the rest of the world combined. China can't even match Europe/Japan in terms of soft power, let alone the US.

It is just stupid to think that we will replace them as a superpower in the next 20-30 years, we don't even have a single operational aircraft carrier. I prefer to think of things that are realistic, like concentrating on our own region of the world.

Diplomatic influence, lol. We only have one true ally/brother in the world, that is Pakistan.

The US on the other hand is the undisputed global hegemon, and has military bases and allies (including NATO) across the entire planet. In terms of global power projection, even a single American fleet could single-handedly wipe out any regional naval force in the world, and thus they control all the sea-routes (trade/resource routes) on the planet.

Soft power is an even bigger joke, America has more soft power than the rest of the world combined. China can't even match Europe/Japan in terms of soft power, let alone the US.

It is just stupid to think that we will replace them as a superpower in the next 20-30 years, we don't even have a single operational aircraft carrier. I prefer to think of things that are realistic, like concentrating on our own region of the world.

Before i stop being off topic ... You happen to be very realistic and grounded compared to certain other chinese friends on PDF,but hope your views remain consistent on these lines !!!

P

u dont want me to quote zaid hamid etc etc ryt??....

so its YOUR GOVTS OR ARMYS FAULT....India had major border violations and illegal crossing problems with pakistan...remember??...India fenced the border...is any1 stopping u from doing that???....now pls dont say that pak afghan border is not properly demarcated...even LOC is not demarcated properly

Where did zaid hamid come into this? Why are you people so obsessed with him?

LOL when did mass number of Pakistanis ever cross illegally into india?! You cant even control the Pak-af border because of the topography and every tom, dick, harry from afghanistan can cross into Pakistan easily. Again, stop making straw man arguments

Before i stop being off topic ... You happen to be very realistic and grounded compared to certain other chinese friends on PDF,but hope your views remain consistent on these lines !!!

I am realistic on every matter on this forum, except those relating to India. :D

When I discuss Indian matters here, I am almost always retaliating against the hordes of Indians, who create new accounts just to laugh about how us "slanty-eyed chink faggots" were "raped by Japanese".

So, don't expect me to be neutral (or even realistic) about anything at all that has to do with India. :azn:

Apart from that, we'll do just fine.

I am realistic on every matter on this forum, except those relating to India. :D

When I discuss Indian matters here, I am almost always retaliating against the hordes of Indians, who create new accounts just to laugh about how us "slanty-eyed chink faggots" were "raped by Japanese".

So, don't expect me to be realistic or positive about anything at all that has to do with India. :azn:

Apart from that, we'll do just fine.

so just because of a few Indian kids blinded by hate, you would rather not be positive of the entire nation? If that's the case, dont you think one can argue then that you had it coming?

LOL, "a few"? You must be joking. :lol:

It has happened pretty much every single day here, for over a year since I joined. That is more than the number of Indian members on this forum combined.

man not again...some one said some thing to u...and u r generalizing every indian..then just like them u r nothing but a bloody racist..

Back
Top Bottom