What's new

The Original Pakistan Could've Been Saved

waise what can we do for this Union? I want to do something but dont have any clue about what to do.:undecided:

We must work with muslims all over the world to protect our interests and our way of life. Pakistan already provides a nuclear umbrella to saudi arabia. I've heard from a source that pakistan's army is much larger than the numbers shown.It has 15,000 troops stationed there just in case something happens.

What? Are you kidding me? Pakistan's nuclear weapons are for its own defence much like those of any other country(except the US perhaps). And who is pakistan going to protect Saudi Arabia from? Israel? I don't think your missiles can reach Israel.Besides the only country that Israel has a problem with is Iran.

What? Are you kidding me? Pakistan's nuclear weapons are for its own defence much like those of any other country(except the US perhaps). And who is pakistan going to protect Saudi Arabia from? Israel? I don't think your missiles can reach Israel.Besides the only country that Israel has a problem with is Iran.

Surely our missiles can hit Israel if we fire them from KSA.
Please this is not the topic so kindly don’t derail the thread.

I wonder how the Pakistani people will react if millions of B'deshi migrants move into Pakistan. It will be very interesting, to say the least.

Surely our missiles can hit Israel if we fire them from KSA.
Please this is not the topic so kindly don’t derail the thread.
I didnt make the claim about Pakistan providing protection for SA, asaad did. So tell him.

And as for what u said, u would have to illegally export nuclear missiles and warheads to SA in order to do that.

i'm not claiming, i am certain pak and saudi have a nuclear umbrella agreement and they rightfully deserve it too. does anyone seriously think that pakistan will not protect the holy land? Besides, it was saudi that financed our nuclear program and sometimes our jets.

for a union to be realized we need to educate muslims worldwide. it is important that we have a peaceful approach, for example engaging in politics in muslim countries, rather that forcing it on muslims. Jews worked their way into british, french, and american govts. and because of that they have overwhelming support of their homeland. Muslims criticise israelis for troubles. however, we must admit that these people have worked towards their goals and did not procrastinate in the path for their homeland. it is our fault, as muslims, we are in so much trouble.

Muslims may argue we need education, politics, etc. However, we have all those things already and where has it gotten us? the thing we need is unity and organization. Take for example, OIC and even pakistan govt. sharia board, has sunni and shia scholars passing rules and regulations. if we can organize ourselves and regroup, i am certain things will look bright for the future, insha'Allah.

Back
Top Bottom