What's new

The new SAC 5 generation stealth fighter

Y the hell wing assemblies still attached if its a real aircraft not a mock up .......carrying a prototype model like this does nt seem logical ..... it looks more like some university project or some wind tunnel test mock up ......

I think that is one of stealth silent thunder version for PAF to test and select.

But i think it is difficult to compete with CAC's version.

Y the hell wing assemblies still attached if its a real aircraft not a mock up .......carrying a prototype model like this does nt seem logical ..... it looks more like some university project or some wind tunnel test mock up ......

1. which unveristy project or mock up has security guards of 5 police 4x4 ( 15 special policemen in total, at least) ?

2. which unveristy project or mock up has military car custody ( that Audi A6L has white colour military licence plate)

3. which unveristy project or mock up is transported as a full piece through busy Chinese highways that are closed for public temporarily, instead of disassembled pieces shipped by container trucks?

4. which unveristy project or mock up has authority AND finance to take such a level of security measures, and for what purpose, even if it's made of pure gold?

5. China is a very safe (low crime rate) country. I doubt the transport of Hu Jintao himself would rival this level of security. This shows whatever on it, it is classified as State-Level, or portentially State-Level.

A mock up or a L-15 alike is out of the question.

Pity that I am late to the subject, but this to me is almost 100% assured smoking gun of F-60.

I suggest the MODS change the thread title into China's second 5 gen stealth fighter - Shenyang F-60

It has internal weapon bay and HUGE nose. Whatever it will be called, once it flies and uses J-20 alike eletronics it should be able to take down a Rafale like squash a mosquito. Indian's MMCA decision makers should have suffered collective heart attacks in the past 48 hours already, if their average IQ is > 82.

Man Chineez seriously **** world in Weapons soon.... they are making unpredictable stuff for Military ....

1. which unveristy project or mock up has security guards of 5 police 4x4 ( 15 special policemen in total, at least) ?

2. which unveristy project or mock up has military car custody ( that Audi A6L has white colour military licence plate)

3. which unveristy project or mock up is transported as a full piece through busy Chinese highways that are closed for public temporarily, instead of disassembled pieces shipped by container trucks?

4. which unveristy project or mock up has authority AND finance to take such a level of security measures, and for what purpose, even if it's made of pure gold?

5. China is a very safe (low crime rate) country. I doubt the transport of Hu Jintao himself would rival this level of security. This shows whatever on it, it is classified as State-Level, or portentially State-Level.

A mock up or a L-15 alike is out of the question.

Pity that I am late to the subject, but this to me is almost 100% assured smoking gun of F-60.

I suggest the MODS change the thread title into China's second 5 gen stealth fighter - Shenyang F-60

It has internal weapon bay and HUGE nose. Whatever it will be called, once it flies and uses J-20 alike eletronics it should be able to take down a Rafale like squash a mosquito. Indian's MMCA decision makers should have suffered collective heart attacks in the past 48 hours already, if their average IQ is > 82.

Jealous Indians as usual!

China now seems to be knocking out one stealth
aircraft after another.

China builds it's own 5th generation fighters
and India has to import 4th generation fighters
like Rafale and then brag about how it will
"DOMINATE" South Asia.

If this really is a 5th generation, China should
give 100 to Pakistan so they can then "DOMINATE"
the skies of South Asia.

^^^ As Indians already involved in claiming this could not be a 5th generation aircraft, simply due to jealousy at China's progress.

Go visit any chinese defence forum and see if there are similar guesses made by others too or not. You on the other hand have said nothing here other than being a spineless cheerleader.

It's safety to say that it's not L-15...
Qo8dS.jpg

new photo nice. :D

Jealous Indians as usual!

China now seems to be knocking out one stealth
aircraft after another.

China builds it's own 5th generation fighters
and India has to import 4th generation fighters
like Rafale and then brag about how it will
"DOMINATE" South Asia.

If this really is a 5th generation, China should
give 100 to Pakistan so they can then "DOMINATE"
the skies of South Asia

This is definitely for Pakistan. India will still be trying to buy/pay for 4th gen Rafale.

Shenyang must be the “cloning” capital of the world...”cloning” Flankers and F-35 at the same time! The capability and capacity involved are peerless worldwide. It only took about 3 years from 5th gen paper design (2008? 2009?) to static test(2012). LCA must be very jealous on this …

Nonetheless, this “thing” will blow Rafale off the water for sure :rofl: You gotta give it to SAC though. for it did so even without a sample of F-35, using a fraction of its cost & time :tup:

So Lockma Yang Shenhoi Co. Ltd Rulez! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom