What's new

The new SAC 5 generation stealth fighter

skyknight

Reaction score
Country
China
Well I am not sure,
but by judging from the the security level I am sure at least it is not a model for movies or parks。
Will this picture begin another exciting story like in 2010--the debut of J-20?
I am looking forward to more details。

ygg9w.jpg

x40RH.jpg

GWqhz.jpg

7bMB9.jpg

PS,the photo was taken in the service area of Beijing-Shenyang expressway。

new pic, thanks to homing28
dD1gI.jpg

I notice there's a car endorsed with 公安 meaning Police Department in Chinese, isn't it?

and look at the guards and they should be SWAT or someones.

Most probably must be a model..
Will somebody carry an orginal aircraft like that ??:frown:
You can see in the photo there are many armed polices ,and the unknown object is covered with camouflage fabric often used by
PLAAF and aircraft factories。
I think it must be something important and confidential。
BTW,In China ,carrying a fighter with heavy truck is not surprising

It is probably a wind tunnel testing model.
It is Too big,
wind tunnel testing only use some small models。

Looks more like wind testing model , which in itself is an indication that the project is well on its way. Speaking of SAC project , i love that design by NUAA.

dude if it is confidential how can they even allow it on open to even photograph it .I know it is in camo but too skeptical to say
anything even it doesnt have any vertical stabilzers .

You can see in the photo there are many armed polices ,and the unknown object is covered with camouflage fabric often used by
PLAAF and aircraft factories。
I think it must be something important and confidential。
BTW,In China ,carrying a fighter with heavy truck is not surprising

It is Too big,
wind tunnel testing only use some small models。

We have big, world class wind tunnels these days, and so we are able to use large wind tunnel models. This one is not too big. The closer the model size to the actual aircraft, the more accurate the data you obtain.

dude if it is confidential how can they even allow it on open to even photograph it .I know it is in camo but too skeptical to say
anything even it doesnt have any vertical stabilzers .

The stabilizers are probably removed for transport purposes.

lets wait for the official word from the Chinese Government, rather than speculating on some thing that might or might not exist as of now.
There are a lot of secret weapons program all around the world considering the rivalry between nations to showcase supremecy over the others. So if this is a up comming project by the Chinese, then Congrats to them.

This may be the export version of Chinese stealth..To rival F-35

that jet in photograph is tilted...who carry a real jet like that???it'll damage the real aircraft..i never saw an tilted aircraft before..must be some kind of model..

Back
Top Bottom