What's new

The New Pakistan US Relationship (After the Salala Check-Post Attack)

Reason of resistance and difference is not what has happened in the past only, but more influencing factor is what is going to happen in the future. Pakistan wants to have a trouble-free Afghanistan which is not hostile and doesn't contain any Indian contamination which would keep Pakistan busy on its western borer every now and then. If USA agrees to a withdrawal date and stops pushing for Indian influence, matters would surely get on to a new page and that could be beginning of a safe era.

BUT gone are the days when USA could push Pakistan to do its dirty jobs.. USA might not be aware but Pakistan has turned that page already.

If USA agrees to a withdrawal date and stops pushing for Indian influence, matters would surely get on to a new page and that could be beginning of a safe era.

The US will never do that.

Pakistan is a very small part of America's grand strategy for Asia. If Pakistanis fall for America's smooth talk and believe any such 'assurances' as above, then we have truly lost self-respect.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, thrice, shame on me.

Pakistan is a very small part of America's grand strategy for Asia. If Pakistanis fall for America's smooth talk and believe any such 'assurances' as above, then we have truly lost self-respect.

But this is not true on our Awaam/public cuz they don't know the meaning or feeling of the word Shame....thats why they electing the same traitor/agents politicians in every new elections.....Infact our Awaam is either stupid or corrupt to elect/select the same evil foreign backed system within our country that only serves the interests of the corrupt/evil Western masters/regimes ......:smokin:

Developereo,

Pakistan cannot get everything it wants from USA or its Afghan plans.. but if we are able to get key points including a withdrawal date or elimination of Indian influence then we can handle rest of the matters ourself.

If it was Zardari or Gilani who would be negotiating then I could have fear that they would compromise but its ISI chief who is known for his inflexible stances and square attitude towards Americans. Have faith he won't let us down.

Developereo,

Pakistan cannot get everything it wants from USA or its Afghan plans.. but if we are able to get key points including a withdrawal date or elimination of Indian influence then we can handle rest of the matters ourself.

If it was Zardari or Gilani who would be negotiating then I could have fear that they would compromise but its ISI chief who is known for his inflexible stances and square attitude towards Americans. Have faith he won't let us down.

How can Pakistan possibly 'demand' that the reigning hyperpower withdraw from Afghanistan? Much better to close the NATO routes, make them face Russia and, indirectly, hasten their departure. If America directly blames Pakistan for their withdrawal from Afghanistan, it will stick in their craw and they will become our eternal enemy. This roundabout way their own self-pride will make them convince themselves that they left of their own accord. The end result is the same (US withdrawal or significant downsizing).

As for India in Afghanistan, again, we can't demand that of America. The media will have a field day with it. Pakistan is more than capable of ejecting India from Afghanistan once the American umbrella is removed.

How can Pakistan possibly 'demand' that the reigning hyperpower withdraw from Afghanistan? Much better to close the NATO routes, make them face Russia and, indirectly, hasten their departure. If America directly blames Pakistan for their withdrawal from Afghanistan, it will stick in their craw and they will become our eternal enemy. This roundabout way their own self-pride will make them convince themselves that they left of their own accord. The end result is the same (US withdrawal or significant downsizing).

As for India in Afghanistan, again, we can't demand that of America. The media will have a field day with it. Pakistan is more than capable of ejecting India from Afghanistan once the American umbrella is removed.

i think thats a better a solution .. once US left afghanistan there will be no space for indians in AFGHANISTAN

Well then, let's see how you handle the umpteenth time being fooled. Has Gen Pasha returned from Qatar with progress to report?

Well then, let's see how you handle the umpteenth time being fooled. Has Gen Pasha returned from Qatar with progress to report?

lol @ you VCheng....
How do you know what he is there for????? maybe he is gone to give that sh1t report back, or giving them some facts, which shows how sh1t that report is?

Sorry USA at its best :P

new start of what you need more?

bombing us?
missile strikes?
drone attacks?
violets our air spaces?
killing our kids women and elders?
sending stealth choppers and attack deep inside pakistan?
sending CIA agents those who shot on our streets?
killing us with secret missions?
damage our infrastructure ?
make more and more terrorists in Pakistan?
violating our rules on in our country ?
insulting our police and citizens by CIA BW guys?
threating our citizens on roads by CIA BW?
moving all over Pakistan without any law?
visit Pakistan like our masters?
put us pressure for do more ?
dictate us in our internal matters?
threat us with stop aid ?
blame us for your every bloody fault[/COLOR]
?

no thanks you bloody bastards stay away from us
[/COLOR]

You speak too much truth you should be punished according to the law of U.S. :angel:

Being sold out by crooks is not the same as being fooled for the 'umpteenth' time. Pakistan's biggest problem is the dynastic politics. Handling American duplicity is a walk in the park compared to that.

Imran Khan saheb.
Your post No 10 has been reported.Irrespective of the opinions, the language is inappropriate and needs to be amended.Please amend it before someone else deletes it. You can express your disgust in other manners.This language in unfit for use on a forum that should maintain its impartiality and decency.
I hope you dont mind my remarks.
Araz

PAK Army Shocked To See Over 30 Israeli Soldiers At Shamsi A.Base

Pakistani security officials were shocked to see over two dozen Jewish soldiers at the Shamsi Airbase, deemed as a key station for launching airstrikes in Afghanistan and northwestern areas of Pakistan, sources said.

The sources said that the Pakistani officials visited the airbase for the immigration of US officials in the wake of cabinet decision to evacuate the base after a Nato raid in Mohmand Agency that killed 24 soldiers last month.

A security official requesting anonymity told that the Jewish soldiers were introduced to Pakistani officials as Americans, but Islamabad thinks that the Jewish soldiers were under cover agents of Israel and were deployed in Pakistan for espionage purpose.

They said that the Jews’ deployment was amid at spying on Pakistan, China and Afghanistan.

Relations between some time allies Pakistan and the United States have plunges to new low after Islamabad adopted harder stance in reaction to the deadly Nato assault, suspending Nato supplies to US-led forces based in Afghanistan and giving a deadline to the US to leave its Shamsi Airbase.
Anti-American sentiments are running high in Pakistan while the Nato raid also drew nationwide protests.

Pakistani Army Officials Shocked To See Over Two Dozen Jewish Soldiers At The Shamsi Airbase ~ ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Pakistan concerned over Jewish presence at Shamsi Airbase | The News Tribe

Islamabad: Pakistani security officials were shocked to see over two dozen Jewish soldiers at the Shamsi Airbase, deemed as a key station for launching airstrikes in Afghanistan and northwestern areas of Pakistan, sources said.
The sources said that the Pakistani officials visited the airbase for the immigration of US officials in the wake of cabinet decision to evacuate the base after a Nato raid in Mohmand Agency that killed 24 soldiers last month.
A security official requesting anonymity told that the Jewish soldiers were introduced to Pakistani officials as Americans, but Islamabad thinks that the Jewish soldiers were under cover agents of Israel and were deployed in Pakistan for espionage purpose.
They said that the deployment of Jewish soldiers was amid at spying on Pakistan, China and Afghanistan.
Relations between some time allies Pakistan and the United States have plunged to new low after Islamabad adopted harder stance in reaction to the deadly Nato assault, suspending Nato supplies to US-led forces based in Afghanistan and giving a deadline to the US to leave its Shamsi Airbase.
Anti-American sentiments are running high in Pakistan while the Nato raid also drew nationwide protests.

Imran Khan saheb.
Your post No 10 has been reported.Irrespective of the opinions, the language is inappropriate and needs to be amended.Please amend it before someone else deletes it. You can express your disgust in other manners.This language in unfit for use on a forum that should maintain its impartiality and decency.
I hope you dont mind my remarks.
Araz

araz sir
sorry to say but in last 5 years USA hurt us again and again and again almost every month every week .now when i look back and USA come in my mind i feel deeeeep very deep HATE for them . even i try to write something in sense its come abuses hate in my mind.till 2005-2006 i was big supporter of US-PAK alliance but after reality check and US actions now i hate USA more then any thing in this whole Galaxy let alone world

Back
Top Bottom