What's new

The New Pakistan US Relationship (After the Salala Check-Post Attack)

As long as there is not a "free" democracy.. they will be accepted and more pressing issues such as the anti-Islamic practice of nailpolish will take the assembly floor.

Well, nail polish does pose a far more serious threat than many others! ;)

(Hey, as long as your GHQ toes the line, the Pakistani parliament can discuss all the cosmetics all it wants!)

Well, nail polish does pose a far more serious threat than many others! ;)

(Hey, as long as your GHQ toes the line, the Pakistani parliament can discuss all the cosmetics all it wants!)

And how do we keep the GHQ happy?.. keep giving it morsels to use against India(or atleast help in the mongering/placating of public opinion) and help them meet their 4 o clock tee-off's without fear of rebellion within the ranks.

And how do we keep the GHQ happy?.. keep giving it morsels to use against India(or atleast help in the mongering/placating of public opinion) and help them meet their 4 o clock tee-off's without fear of rebellion within the ranks.

Hey, this is not fair!

You can say stuff that I can't! :P

The real problem is that the price of keeping the morsels coming has dropped to levels that are now positively cheap, leading to a feigned sense of outrage at realizing that all the family silver has been sold off for a fraction of its worth already. And the sad part is it need not have been like that, and even more sad is the fact that this picture is not going to change either, anytime soon at least.

I have read the Pakistani Report and US investigation Report:

There were no mistakes on Pakistani side, US should stop fooling people and admit that not only were their mistakes but it was deliberate at some level. Pakistan refused to participate because they already knew what nonsense US would come up with in the report.

This entire crisis is artificially made by the Pakistan Army which looked for a pretext to sour relations with Washington after the embarrassment it experienced after the capture of OBL. The Americans should not apologise for an incident that was also happened in the past and its outcome is also the responsibility of Pakistan Army.

If Kayani and Pasha wants to divert public attention from their failures, the US should not play their game. In any case Pakistan will not be again a US ally, if it actually ever was, but a rival to the US and its interests. The sooner this will be understood in Washington the better (and it seems that it is well understood).

This entire crisis is artificially made by the Pakistan Army which looked for a pretext to sour relations with Washington after the embarrassment it experienced after the capture of OBL. The Americans should not apologise for an incident that was also happened in the past and its outcome is also the responsibility of Pakistan Army.

If Kayani and Pasha wants to divert public attention from their failures, the US should not play their game. In any case Pakistan will not be again a US ally, if it actually ever was, but a rival to the US and its interests. The sooner this will be understood in Washington the better (and it seems that it is well understood).

Just like Israeli Army made a artificial crises of Lebanon War?

While commenting on the specifics of your post, Care to mention how 26/11 was artificially created? And the rest of your verbiage is to satisfy your ego that All evil flows from Pakistan And America is a saint.

No, it was exactly the opposite.

So you know about Lebanon war because you were in Israel at that time when it happened and you know about it more than me that's why you are saying this. But tell me how can you this border incidence crises was artificially created when you are not living here in Pak?

FYI. Americans claim they were fired upon with Heavy machine guns but there was a zero causality on their side, this sound artifical ain't it?

So you know about Lebanon war because you were in Israel at that time when it happened and you know about it more than me that's why you are saying this. But tell me how can you this crises was artificially created when you are not living here in Pak?

How can I know more about it if I lived in Quetta or Multan? I would read the same newspapers and have the same internet resources. Unless I was a senior official in the US/Pakistan/Afghanistan/NATO countries/India how can I know more by sitting in Pakistan?

How can I know more about it if I lived in Quetta or Multan? I would read the same newspapers and have the same internet resources. Unless I was a senior official in the US/Pakistan/Afghanistan/NATO countries/India how can I know more by sitting in Pakistan?

Since you don't know more about the incidence then how can you say it was artificially created by Pak Army to make relations sour with America?

Since you don't know more about the incidence then how can you say it was artificially created by Pak Army to make relations sour with America?

I read the references to the reports of the USAF and of Pakistan Army and I understand the current situation in the relations between the two countries. This is not the first time the Pakistani soldiers are getting killed unintentionally, and instead of cooperating with the US investigation of the incident and improve military coordination Pakistan Army decided on confrontation in order to win cheap public support.

I read the references to the reports of the USAF and of Pakistan Army and I understand the current situation in the relations between the two countries. This is not the first time the Pakistani soldiers are getting killed unintentionally, and instead of cooperating with the US investigation of the incident and improve military coordination Pakistan Army decided on confrontation in order to win cheap public support.

same thing was done by Israel after Lebanon War. They refused to co-operate with UNO in investigating the whole fiasco Why? Because Israel thought he was right in his decision. Same thing done by Israel after Flotilla incident where your soldiers were attacked unintentionally still you refused to cooperate with Uno. So should we conclude Israeli Army and Government instead of cooperating with Free and Fair investigating body they chose the path of confrontation to win cheap public support?

Israel did not refuse to UN investigation after the Second Lebanon War, but there wasn't one (as far as I remember). Israel did cooperate with the international investigation of the Flotilla and this investigation found Israel just in its right for a blockade on Gaza.

As for the incident in Pakistan, this is not an international investigation but a joint one by two military which suppose to be allies. A refusal for cooperation can only mean one thing - an intent to freeze the relations and create an artificial crisis.

Israel did not refuse to UN investigation after the Second Lebanon War, but there wasn't one (as far as I remember). Israel did cooperate with the international investigation of the Flotilla and this investigation found Israel just in its right for a blockade on Gaza.

As for the incident in Pakistan, this is not an international investigation but a joint one by two military which suppose to be allies. A refusal for cooperation can only mean one thing - an intent to freeze the relations and create an artificial crisis.

On 23 July 2010 the United Nations Human Rights Council launched an independent fact-finding mission to investigate violations of international law that may have occurred during the flotilla raid. Israel refused to allow the panel to interview Israeli witnesses and accused the UNHRC of a history of anti-Israel bias.

U.N. panel endorses report accusing Israel of executions aboard aid flotilla

Pakistani refusal to join investigation was simple. Person who was heading the investigation team was the head of those soldiers who created this mess and Pakistan demanded to have free and fair inquiry when America refused to listen Pakistan objections, Pakistan decided not to join American investigation team.

If you had proper knowledge of this whole incidence, you would not have put all blame on Pakistan Army. So you should acquaint your self with whole matter again to gain more in depth knowledge then have debate with us

Pakistani refusal to join investigation was simple. Person who was heading the investigation team was the head of those soldiers who created this mess and Pakistan demanded to have free and fair inquiry when America refused to listen Pakistan objections, Pakistan decided not to join American investigation team.

If you had proper knowledge of this whole incidence, you would not have put all blame on Pakistan Army. So you should acquaint your self with whole matter again to gain more in depth knowledge then have debate with us

It is normal procedure that military investigate themselves and cooperate with one another in their investigation. Not every incident should turn into international investigation. the US military had an investigation and so does the Pakistan Army, the only problem is that Pakistan Army did not want to cooperate with the investigation as expected from an allied military.

I referred to the international investigation of the flotilla which included representatives of Israel and Turkey. The UNHRC is a notorious UN body fill with human rights violators like China and Libya (for a time, Qaddafi was the chairman of the commission...), and most of its resolutions deal with Israel without any proportion while ignoring severe human rights violations of other countries. Furthermore, the mandate for the investigation was to find "Israeli war crimes" so Israel justifiably refused to cooperate with such a biased investigation.

Back
Top Bottom