What's new

The New Pakistan US Relationship (After the Salala Check-Post Attack)

When did our Indians friends turn gora and fail to recognize bazaar haggling when they see it?

And Iranians claim they are the best at haggling. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Can anyone find any other sources other than press tv?

no we are doing pretty good,just asking if pakistani good are unable to compete with goods from other countries since they want special provisions :lol:

just recently I heard India is losing its mango market to Pakistan

take your head out of your bum and you will see the reality :wave:

Right now Pakistan is very important piece in solving USA's jigsaw puzzle of Afghanistan but,I think it's not wise to corner USA by hard bargaining ,they have their own method of avenging later.

wtf the US just lost almost all leverage it had on us and now we are only going to give them the leverage back if they do these ''favors'' for us, I say that we make it standard policy to keep US dependance at a minimum.......

i think the bargains are fine considering the first two are common sense and justified the 3 nuclear deal is to make sure tat atleast we wont get crap like we got last time and the fourth is increasing market which is also good increase trade with eu help us solve our energy crisis and stay out of our border line seems fair.... ii agree with razpak ask for something else too like transfer f22 technology although it will never happen :p:P:p:P:p:P

i think the bargains are fine considering the first two are common sense and justified the 3 nuclear deal is to make sure tat atleast we wont get crap like we got last time and the fourth is increasing market which is also good increase trade with eu help us solve our energy crisis and stay out of our border line seems fair.... ii agree with razpak ask for something else too like transfer f22 technology although it will never happen :p:P:p:P:p:P
F22 techs and civil nuclear deals right now are just like asking for moon. Pakistan with bad repo of nuclear proliferation is not in the same league as of India.

I live in Iran and don't have access to other media but WTF happen to you guys, why is on Press TV as source.:hitwall:

@Topic Option 1 & 2 US can accept if in return Pakistan help them in brokering deal with AT. No. 3 US will not accept, if it accept still can back off because Nuke Plant is not a thing which is available on shelf and they just have to dispatch, i think only infrastructure will take min. 1 year to built and during this time what will happen none knows, condition no. 4 is also decisive and can be reversed at any time even to implement it require time. In Short - Our geniuses have found a face saving way. I am not in favor of this kind of arrangement. :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom