What's new

The New Pakistan US Relationship (After the Salala Check-Post Attack)

lol yeah right.... Pakistan needs the US more than the US needs Pakistan, thats the reason why despite so large public resentment towards the US the government is still willing to open supply lines...

I hate this reality but Pakistan would have to offer USA a breathing space so they could die out and take their coffins through Pakistan back to their "freedom" continent. USA is already bleeding and desperate to death.. what is use for Pakistan to kill somebody who is dying on its own there. Here Pakistan has a chance to cash this little left life of Americans there and we should. We want to use America down to its leather and its a good time to make that happen.

3 - Civil Nuclear Deal

This! :tup:

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Any other sources, other than press tv though?

I'm glad to see Pakistani administration taking such a strong stance over such a sensitive issue.
The first 2 of the demands should be met with relative ease though IMO looking at the history of such negotiations they are more than likely to reach at some middle point.
The 4th one seems more suspect.
Here again they are more than likely to reach at some middle point.
Now the third one is the most far fetched.
Given Pakistan's poor record as far as nuclear proliferation goes.
It would be impossible for anyone to convince Capitol Hill to move such a bill.

I guess we sholdn't keep ourselves in the dark...I wish and pray that US will never accept our demandz and we don't have to give any cooporation to US cuz thay are nothing but decievers, liars and evilz.We need to stay away from US at all costs otherwise we doom to exist......:smokin:

you all indians knows nothing... :)

my personal exp. at recent GAP sales , indians were getting pants made in Pakistan... so who ever says no one wants Pakistani products needs to tell this to their own indian fellows first :)

I guess we sholdn't keep ourselves in the dark...I wish and pray that US will never accept our demandz and we don't have to give any cooporation to US cuz thay are nothing but decievers, liars and evilz.We need to stay away from US at all costs otherwise we doom to exist......:smokin:

edit : yara good going see ya when u actually learn a thing or two about intelligence and economic and international policies

Pakistan has had to take a lot of crap in the last 5 years for the WOT - The game of patience they have played on this instance is great to see. The fact is its next to impossible to quantify what they should insist on - needless to say as long the country benefits and not some dodgy Swiss account that great to see!!

Holy crap, hope Pakistan will keep it's poker face.

This is how you play smart.

Bhai you also know your beloved politician's leave alone American's :rofl:, at the most you'l get a breather from IMF with help of Unkiljee& some nice toy's for th army & some other goodies for the airforce & if unkill is too generous this time arround you'l also mght see some updated P3C orion's , other than that some generals might get a few prime real estate's in US & UK and your beloved stars of PPP might get a wee bit more richer , hope you know what i mean SIR:azn:

Bhai you also know your beloved politician's leave alone American's , at the most you'l get a breather from IMF with help of Unkiljee& some nice toy's for th army & some other goodies for the airforce & if unkill is too generous this time arround you'l also mght see some updated P3C orion's , other than that some generals might get a few prime real estate's in US & UK and your beloved stars of PPP might get a wee bit more richer , hope you know what i mean SIR

We want civil nuclear deal or they can eff off.

I don't want to sound greedy, but I am ready to request F-22 as well. :flame:

Back
Top Bottom