What's new

The New Evil Empire - United States of America

the USA is one of the greatest countries. countries like china and Islamic countries are the true evil countries in the world
and we have primitive Indians cheering for that 'great' country, those who by the way, look down on Indians on daily basis```

Not just cheating but threatning everyone and COPYING.The below 2 synonyms are famous:-

COPY-CAT = China
Low Quality = China
yet primitive indian keep buying 'copied' and 'low quality' chinese products like a festive event```I guess low IQed indians have no clue of what the real world is like``
well here are some hints
world's biggest high tech exporter--China
World's second biggest patent producer--China

World's biggest child labour force --India
World's least developed country -- India
amongst world's lowest IQ -- India

Last edited:
Firstly the USA has a Black President or did the CCP keep that away from you too ? I did mention that certain of their actions have aggrieved certain parts of the world and I did not attempt to justify those actions. Then again which nation comes with clean hands to the table of nations ? China ? Certainly not if one has to read the history of the founder of the CCP , Chairman Mao. Bantering without thinking makes you a moron. Read my post first before going into a frenzy

Mate if you want to justify America invading country after country and slaughtering millions of women and children, you go ahead. If that's what gives you satisfaction, that's fine.

Don't expect others that have pride and honour of being independent to worship America because they got a black president and make nice movies.

You want to kiss the white man's arse, you do that, but don't expect others to follow you :coffee:

and we have primitive Indians cheering for that 'great' country, those who by the way, look down on Indians on daily basis```

yet primitive indian keep buying 'copied' and 'low quality' chinese products like a festive event```I guess low IQed indians have no clue of what the real world is like``
well here are some hints

So here comes cheerleader for China as I said earlier. Watch out as the softwares you are using is most probably made by an Indian.:lol:

well here are some hints

I can only see the Chinese boasting about their new found wealth, not the americans

hmmm.. was not it USA coming to *** wipe india in 1971 ? o_O

the usa is a great country not because it supports india or harms india. neither is china nor paksitan or any other country. the US is great because of their system within their country and how they have been successfully creating a better life for their citizens and being the forefront of technological and scientific advancement in the world.
they have been helping keep the peace in the world all these years. now look at china - the moment they have some power they start harming weaker countries. that's the kind of small mindedness americans don't have. they have good relations with their neighbours. they protect their friends thru NATO. anyways, think about it and you will see why its the greatest country ever that has been formed.

Great Satan : has made dozens wars directly and indirectly in 65 years ago.ha created dozens of coups! against legitimate governments.She support evil zionist regime which has displaced and killed muslims and Palestines and dispossed them from thier country out.Has vetoed dozens of resolutions against brigand zionis.Used nuke bomb against Japan two times and even did not apologize up to now. She does interfere in whole world countries everywhere.

Great Satan : has made dozens wars directly and indirectly in 65 years ago.ha created dozens of coups! against legitimate governments.She support evil zionist regime which has displaced and killed muslims and Palestines and dispossed them from thier country out.Has vetoed dozens of resolutions against brigand zionis.Used nuke bomb against Japan two times and even did not apologize up to now. She does interfere in whole world countries everywhere.
I feel without Americas involvement the world would be a worse place with much more fighting , nuclear wars etc. US may have made some blunders but its tactical mistake. their overall presence has brought stability to the world and helped in creating prosperity. Imagine if USSR won the cold war. we would be in a sh1t place today. China is already causing untold ecological destruction to Africa by supporting cruel dictatorships and raping their lands for natural resources. US does tactical support of dictators as long as they rule reasonably well.

Also, not US but Britain brought the Jews into Palestine and created Israel.
Japan also has not apologized for WW2 crimes.

Why do you keep raking about US nuking Japan all the time? Did US use nukes after that or threaten all the time (like Pakistan/NK does each day)?

There was no way the WW could have ended since Japs were not ready to give up.The world can become chaotic if US stops interfering. If you think US is such a big satan so give up computer/laptop and go back to 7th century and live like a Cave Man.

So I suggest Iran stop creating enemies, recently Iran has done deal with US which is better for world peace.US would not mind Shia Iran and Sunni world(Saudis) to fight and kill each other but it's not doing it.

Iran is a great country. but its full of muslims which is the problem they cant progress. but since those muslims are Shia its much better. Shias are great muslims unlike Sunnis.
Iran is the birth place of the great religion called Parsi peoples religion. Parsi have proved to be great liberal thinkers and excelled in all fields. Iran has mixed blood of parsi and of muslims. hope the parsi fun genes triumph soon.
I hope with the sanctions lifted greatness od Shia Persians can once agina be shown to the world. jai Persia. jai Persepolis.

respected ghulam alazhar ji, your signature says that quran talked about sputnik because of the year 1957. I think its coincidence. the year 1957 is Christian defined calendar, which came about only during the 17 or 18th century ( Julian ) 1957 of Islamic calendar not happened yet.

Iran is a great country. but its full of muslims which is the problem they cant progress. but since those muslims are Shia its much better. Shias are great muslims unlike Sunnis.
Iran is the birth place of the great religion called Parsi peoples religion. Parsi have proved to be great liberal thinkers and excelled in all fields. Iran has mixed blood of parsi and of muslims. hope the parsi fun genes triumph soon.
I hope with the sanctions lifted greatness od Shia Persians can once agina be shown to the world. jai Persia. jai Persepolis.

respected ghulam alazhar ji, your signature says that quran talked about sputnik because of the year 1957. I think its coincidence. the year 1957 is Christian defined calendar, which came about only during the 17 or 18th century ( Julian ) 1957 of Islamic calendar not happened yet.
Man Christ is our prophet too!God has called this sura miriyam[S.A] in name of prophet Christ`s mother.Christian date begin from christ`s birth wich is our prophet too.So we have no problem with christ date.Our true prophets have revealed from God and are innocent.If U watch more miracles of Quran U will be surprised.Iran is shia not Parsi!

Man Christ is our prophet too!God has called this sura miriyam[S.A] in name of prophet Christ`s mother.Christian date begin from christ`s birth wich is our prophet too.So we have no problem with christ date.Our the true prophets have Revealed from God and are innocent.If U watch to more miracles of Quran U will be surprised.Iran is shia not Parsi!
all I am saying is that the calendars are man made and should not be confused as what you mentioned. I believe prophets are non existant.
iran is shia which is great, all Persians are parsi converts.

why is there no country named after Mohammad? like mohamadistan, or mohamadabad etc?

Why do you keep raking about US nuking Japan all the time? Did US use nukes after that or threaten all the time (like Pakistan/NK does each day)?

There was no way the WW could have ended since Japs were not ready to give up.The world can become chaotic if US stops interfering. If you think US is such a big satan so give up computer/laptop and go back to 7th century and live like a Cave Man.

So I suggest Iran stop creating enemies, recently Iran has done deal with US which is better for world peace.US would not mind Shia Iran and Sunni world(Saudis) to fight and kill each other but it's not doing it.
Maye nuke Japan is not important cause of ww2 but thier other actions are significant.Even nuke Japan was beacuase of testin a nuke weapon.Hilter was died Mussolini was busted and Japan was submitted

all I am saying is that the calendars are man made and should not be confused as what you mentioned. I believe prophets are non existant.
iran is shia which is great, all Persians are parsi converts.

why is there no country named after Mohammad? like mohamadistan, or mohamadabad etc?
date in not build by man and it is build by God.In Quran even used 365 times the world [day] and 12 times the world [moutn] and 27 times [Moon].Maybe U khnow there are 27 days that moon can rotate earth once.there many more Example that in quran exists.Zorotoshm was a divine religion too before isalm and before christ.There is no converts there is 1400 years that we are muslims

Last edited:
I feel without Americas involvement the world would be a worse place with much more fighting , nuclear wars etc. US may have made some blunders but its tactical mistake. their overall presence has brought stability to the world and helped in creating prosperity. Imagine if USSR won the cold war. we would be in a sh1t place today. China is already causing untold ecological destruction to Africa by supporting cruel dictatorships and raping their lands for natural resources. US does tactical support of dictators as long as they rule reasonably well.

Also, not US but Britain brought the Jews into Palestine and created Israel.
Japan also has not apologized for WW2 crimes.
By attacking to afghanistan and Iraq There are millions people dead ,Which Stabilly?

Back
Top Bottom