What's new

The New Evil Empire - United States of America

Why should we invade USA. Soon they will suffer because of their policies. If Arab take out all their money, then USA is doomed.
If we do nothing they will never suffer, actually they will die quietly in their bed

hmmm.. was not it USA coming to *** wipe india in 1971 ? o_O

Look......a Bangladeshi saying this. :rofl:

Lot of shit happened in 71 and we wiped out *** with a paper towel named as "East Pakistan" aka todays Bangladesh. :yay:

We changed the Geography & History or Pakistan and created Future for Bangladesh.But if Bangladesh continued like that it would become East Pakistan again :smart:

Right...and slowly Indians are becoming part of US Politics and winning elections.Soon Indians would have a say in world politics and it would effect Pakistanis.

3.1 Million Indians living in US and mostly well educated and earning very good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-resident_Indian_and_person_of_Indian_origin
ahaha good dream bro :enjoy:

Look......a Bangladeshi saying this. :rofl:

Lot of shit happened in 71 and we wiped out *** with a paper towel named as "East Pakistan" aka todays Bangladesh. :yay:

We changed the Geography & History or Pakistan and created Future for Bangladesh.But if Bangladesh continued like that it would become East Pakistan again :smart:
ahahah again bollywood logic, if so you would able to do it in 1965 war when East Pakistan was against you. :sarcastic:

All these dreams of the USA crumbling remains just that , dreams. People seem to underestimate the military, political and economical strength of the USA. In fact, when the USA went into self isolation at the turn of the century, world war 1 erupted. The same can be said of the second great war. Politically, if the USA decided that it would simply trade with the world and leave the rest of the world to its own devices, you can be rest assured that another world war will erupt. Some people seem to hate the USA because it did this or that in some region of the world. You need to look at the bigger picture though and the fact of the matter remains that the USA is a stabilizing force internationally. Russia tried entering the international arena after the second world war and look exactly where it is today. China plays a limited role and will only jump into a scenario if its investments are threatened. Then again, when did China send in troops to assert its position on a political issue in any other part of the world?

All these dreams of the USA crumbling remains just that , dreams. People seem to underestimate the military, political and economical strength of the USA. In fact, when the USA went into self isolation at the turn of the century, world war 1 erupted. The same can be said of the second great war. Politically, if the USA decided that it would simply trade with the world and leave the rest of the world to its own devices, you can be rest assured that another world war will erupt. Some people seem to hate the USA because it did this or that in some region of the world. You need to look at the bigger picture though and the fact of the matter remains that the USA is a stabilizing force internationally. Russia tried entering the international arena after the second world war and look exactly where it is today. China plays a limited role and will only jump into a scenario if its investments are threatened. Then again, when did China send in troops to assert its position on a political issue in any other part of the world?

The US is a stabilizing force globally?

It takes a lot of white man worshipping to dig this deep to come up with this statement. I'm sure the children born deformed from agent orange and depleted uranium are grateful for the American empire. No wonder you South Asians are treated like garbage and Indian blood is treated cheaper than seawater.

I guess 300 years of living under the rule of the white man can do that.

The US is a stabilizing force globally?

It takes a lot of white man worshipping to dig this deep to come up with this statement. I'm sure the children born deformed from agent orange and depleted uranium are grateful for the American empire. No wonder you South Asians are treated like garbage and Indian blood is treated cheaper than seawater.

I guess 300 years of living under the rule of the white man can do that.

Firstly the USA has a Black President or did the CCP keep that away from you too ? I did mention that certain of their actions have aggrieved certain parts of the world and I did not attempt to justify those actions. Then again which nation comes with clean hands to the table of nations ? China ? Certainly not if one has to read the history of the founder of the CCP , Chairman Mao. Bantering without thinking makes you a moron. Read my post first before going into a frenzy

1314029819767.png

There is only one Shia country just because of Safavid conversion.

:rofl:

Soviet Union, Tibet, Vietnam and India are in neighbor of China, not in other continent or edge of the planet.

1314029819767.png

There is only one Shia country just because of Safavid conversion.

:rofl:

Soviet Union, Tibet, Vietnam and India are in neighbor of China, not in other continent or edge of the planet.

This is just the beginning. You know that.

You are the Axis of Evil. You go to hell first.
U have created dozens of wars directly and indirectly in your 65 years old empire.U have created dozens of coups! against legitimate government in dozens coutries of world!U support Evil regime occupation zionist which has displaced and killed many of muslims and Palestines and dispossed them from thier country.U are the only country which has vetoed dozens of resolutions against brigand zionist regime.U used nuke bomb against Japan two times and even did not apologize up to now. U interfere in whole world`s country from china to south africa and... .

Last edited:
Actually why not having fun and invade JEW USA as they provoke us?

Hey, its my buddy elis! My favorite PDF cartoon character :yahoo:

Wow! Never realized people can go fully retarded until I saw this thread.

It's very entertaining watching some of the whiny belligerent nationalists throw temper tantrums. Almost as good as Thanksgiving dinner will be :yay:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom