What's new

The New Evil Empire - United States of America

First come out of denial mode or rejecting just anything.Look at the 3.1 million strong Indian community in US who is the richest ethnic group even better than the local whites.A LOT are IIT's/Engineers/Docs born and bought up and educated in India.

As I said it's just few example since India has already done a lot throughout it's history.So as I said before learn something a bout India before you just blabber just anything.

But useless playing flute in front of a buffalo so get aside now :lol:
So India is a very succesful immigrant community in America. Congrats on that! Most of the Indians that emigrate to the US are often highly skilled professionals like doctors and engineers. This means brain drain for India itself. However if you look at the Gulf states where most Indians are low skilled labourers you get a very different picture of the Indians there. Then you have to ask the question why do so many smart and talented Indians have to go abroad to make their mark and not in India itself ?

So India is a very succesful immigrant community in America. Congrats on that! Most of the Indians that emigrate to the US are often highly skilled professionals like doctors and engineers. This means brain drain for India itself. However if you look at the Gulf states where most Indians are low skilled labourers you get a very different picture of the Indians there. Then you have to ask the question why do so many smart and talented Indians have to go abroad to make their mark and not in India itself ?

As I said you are coming back with STUPID lame things but can't defend what I asked.

So you are the buffalo in Denial Mode.

1100915455-1.jpg

As I said you are coming back with STUPID lame things but can't defend what I asked.

So you are the buffalo in Denial Mode.

1100915455-1.jpg
In reality you are just in denial mode. Accept the little facts in life.

Ok the above is a Chinese type reply to YOU ie. COPY-PASTE. :lol:
Say something original Mr Chinese.

Ok the above is a Chinese type reply to YOU ie. COPY-PASTE. :lol:
Say something original Mr Chinese.

In reality, Indians struggle to make a BOTTLE CAP. Go figure.
Do you know to copy and paste?

USA's superpower status is envy for all great powers
China's rising power status is envy for all great powers, especially India. Since India can't get there faster, she's boot licking USA.

In reality, Indians struggle to make a BOTTLE CAP. Go figure.
Do you know to copy and paste?

China's rising power status is envy for all great powers, especially India. Since India can't get there faster, she's boot licking USA.

Anyone who doesn't agree with YOU is a EVIL.That's official Arrogant Chinese Policy.

Forget non-Chinese even Chinese are FORCED to boot lick their Communist govt which has amassed thousands of 50-cent's.If no one agrees with you then a Tank is rolled upon him.

Anyone who doesn't agree with YOU is a EVIL.That's official Arrogant Chinese Policy.

Forget non-Chinese even Chinese are FORCED to boot lick their Communist govt which has amassed thousands of 50-cent's.If no one agrees with you then a Tank is rolled upon him.
Which ever way you spin, we are still better off than India. Don't you agree?

Which ever way you spin, we are still better off than India. Don't you agree?

The point here is not who is better.If this is your point then you are barking up the wrong tree and have issue in understanding English because it's about some people terming US as a "Evil Empire"

China is indeed better than India in many things but that doesn't mean India is nothing.Chinese lack many things which India has and they would love to do which is someone not shoving up their will in their mouth and Tanks rolled upon just because you don't agree 100% with govt.

Back
Top Bottom