What's new

The New Evil Empire - United States of America

I fail to understand how Indians can stoop to a level as deep as to digging a dinosaur fossil in trying to please the white race. Perhaps it's in their blood to worship the white skin.

Technically it was the British who "wipe" off the native Amercian race in North America.

Unless you are trying to claim 200 years of English and French rule (1500-1770) deal less damage to Native American than the 65 years American at war with Native American (1774-1845)

The Evil Chinese empire is rising and you have Asian nations fearful of you. Going to the U.S. for support why? Its almost like Asians afraid of their own brothers and rather go to strangers for help. This is the 21st century, and China which already took the islands from Vietnam is just the beginning.
Look back at the number of wars China fought in the last 50 years in comparative to the US. It's a land dispute. US has no role in it, but just want to pretend they are a protectorate. What if the case was reversed?

What does Iraq have to do with 9/11 ?
Nothing. We never said Iraq had anything to do with 9/11. Those who said we did basically made it up. Show me one official statement that indicted Iraq for 9/11.

First of all no Americans are here to boast about there "new wealth" is because Americans in general are getting poorer.
Poorer by our standards, not China's. Because of the economic downturn, I am technically poorer, and yet 99.999% of the Chinese population would love to live in my house.

And to your second point that the US is keeping the peace and doesn't harm small countries. Well, i will say to that what about Iraq ? Drone strikes at Pakistan and Yemen. Bombing Libya. Supporting insurgents in Syria. Sanctions on Iran and Cuba. All these things hurt people in smaller countries!
Keeping peace mean trying to keep despots from crossing borders.

Because of the economic downturn, I am technically poorer, and yet 99.999% of the Chinese population would love to live in my house.
LOL, is that supposed to be a joke? Do you live in the white house? 99.999%???????????? :rofl:
You just proved you're nothing but HOT AIR.

Height of paranoia against one another!
All nations are oppurtunist by nature.They will try to implement or engeenier any possible strategy to maintain their hegemoney or to gain power.Every nation has different definition of survival or dominion and due to difference of basic natural definations,we observe variations in their status.
I am so displeased to see here that how people are bashing each other,and their hatered and aggression against one another.It surprises me to see that how grown up,mature people are not learning from each other of lapses,instead they are trying to save their faces by throwing dirt over one another.
I wish best of luck to hegemoney players,and let us see that what is gonna happen next,what is Allah's will,and what is our will,and what is final decision.Those nations who are sincere to themselves will be granted dominancy or power.

LOL, is that supposed to be a joke? Do you live in the white house? 99.999%???????????? :rofl:
You just proved you're nothing but HOT AIR.
My house is 3000 square ft on .25 acre. It is 1500 sq/ft topside and 1500 sq/ft basement.

Topside have three bedrooms, two full baths, a greeting room, a family room, a dining area, the kitchen, a laundry room, a 2.5 car garage with attached shop.

The basement is finished with a room dedicated to for movie viewing. One wall have a 100 in matte white area for the ceiling mounted projector. The receiver is 7.2 with surround sound speakers. The walls are shelved and filled with books, mostly history and politics. There is a room I use for my guns and other hobbies. There is a 3/4 bath. There is a small closet for the 40 gal water heater and central HVAC. Finally there are two other rooms for nothing.

And I am completely middle class.

I know of a dozen Chinese engineers, from China, that I work with who bought houses larger than mine. A few of them splurged on 'horse properties', meaning each lot is at least one acre, but none of them can afford horses. Like me, they drive 4x4s in the winter, but in the summer, they drive 'Fast And Furious' type cars while I ride my bike. We often race on the highways where we live.

Yeah...You think these guys do not tell me how the average Chinese live?

My house is 3000 square ft on .25 acre. It is 1500 sq/ft topside and 1500 sq/ft basement.

Topside have three bedrooms, two full baths, a greeting room, a family room, a dining area, the kitchen, a laundry room, a 2.5 car garage with attached shop.

The basement is finished with a room dedicated to for movie viewing. One wall have a 100 in matte white area for the ceiling mounted projector. The receiver is 7.2 with surround sound speakers. The walls are shelved and filled with books, mostly history and politics. There is a room I use for my guns and other hobbies. There is a 3/4 bath. There is a small closet for the 40 gal water heater and central HVAC. Finally there are two other rooms for nothing.

And I am completely middle class.

I know of a dozen Chinese engineers, from China, that I work with who bought houses larger than mine. A few of them splurged on 'horse properties', meaning each lot is at least one acre, but none of them can afford horses. Like me, they drive 4x4s in the winter, but in the summer, they drive 'Fast And Furious' type cars while I ride my bike. We often race on the highways where we live.

Yeah...You think these guys do not tell me how the average Chinese live?

Okay... at least you're not rude. I accept.
But I do not need to boast about my Gangnam style. So let's leave it at that.
But it would be wrong to say 99.999%. I request you to humbly visit China once.

Okay... at least you're not rude. I accept.
But I do not need to boast about my Gangnam style. So let's leave it at that.
But it would be wrong to say 99.999%. I request you to humbly visit China once.
I have. So may be five-9s is a little exaggeration. How about four-9s or even three-9s? I will go as low as two-9s. Out here in the (American) West, we have plenty of room. My house is plain old average. Only new developments do builders have smaller houses in the 2000 sq/ft range and they built it because of zoning restrictions, not because there are no buyers of larger houses. If I put my house up for sale right now, I can get 250k easily on this economy, and I paid 175k for it.

If I boast about my oh-so-ordinary house, it is only in respond to ignorant criticisms about how the US is in decline or Americans are massively starving or the simply stupid statement that Americans are getting poorer. So what if we are getting poorer but under whose standards? China's? Do not tell me that my oh-so-ordinary house cannot support at least two generations of Chinese family. More like three.

Wow! Never realized people can go fully retarded until I saw this thread.
A lot of 14 year olds go through this phase. "the established order will fall and my country's goat exports will put us on top!" Even US youngsters go through this. They will eventually grow up and out of it.

A lot of 14 year olds go through this phase. "the established order will fall and my country's goat exports will put us on top!" Even US youngsters go through this. They will eventually grow up and out of it.
You forgot the cows.

Nothing. We never said Iraq had anything to do with 9/11. Those who said we did basically made it up. Show me one official statement that indicted Iraq for 9/11.

Poorer by our standards, not China's. Because of the economic downturn, I am technically poorer, and yet 99.999% of the Chinese population would love to live in my house.

You are poorer because you are facing stagflation due to the monitary policies of the US. And the complacency that you show and those like you will make sure that America and Americans will get poorer still.

Keeping peace mean trying to keep despots from crossing borders.

Who's keeping Americans from crossing others borders and killing people? Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya and Somalia and the list can still go on. Wouldn't you say that America has become the despot of the world?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom