What's new

The myth of “India shining”

Actually, ajtr is actually who she claims she is. She is in fact an Indian lady. Please don't personally attack people like this.

FYI... in all her posts she supports Pak and China and she is 100% anti-India.

There is no one like her in the entire Indian population. Even your favorite Arundhati has never supported Pak and China.

She is a perfect example of false flag.

Actually, ajtr is actually who she claims she is. She is in fact an Indian lady. Please don't personally attack people like this.

Isnt this strange an Pakistani member defending an Indian(False Flag) :cheesy:

And this shows his/her identity.. :D

She is in fact an Indian lady.

I think you meet him/her personally ???

Last edited:
Why don't the lower castes and non-Hindus finally overthrown their high-caste Hindu oppressors? I think the Sikhs are also allies of the high-caste Hindus. China should give money and weapons to overthrown these oppressors. India needs a land redistribution and true economic equality.

yeah why not!oh yeah!

Wats the use of 9% growth which cant feed its people.The same people which govt is expected to protect are forced to take up arms against it coz govt is unable to provide food to them even when billions of worth of food grains rot in its godowns coz the govt is more busy in filling its coffers through scams.

ARE YOU ON FOR TIMES OF INDIA THESE DAYS?
i think you should see how large scale construction and urbanization has helped millions and how this year's tremendous agricultural growth has helped so many farmers and how the U/C power projects are helping so many and will help so many and how reservation has touched so many desperate lives!but still a long way to go!

that is the only right slaves have... they can't talk but only do what their masters talk...

it's great that you admire this right

oh man that was quite an awesome replay

anyway it is not good to label the entire Chinese people as slaves just because some Chinese member make some pathetic comments

Chinese r indeed hard working people and their r many things we can learn from them.

its true that India is not a big deal in china,frankly why should it be so,our economy is smaller than them,our growth rate is not as good as them.

Its true that they only consider as a third world big slum,though we should not mind that.

anyway we should not undermine China, therefore returning the favour

A wise man is one who never underestimate his adversary.

China is quite a progressive economy and we should not neglect that

How many times nation's like Turkey and Indonesia r mentioned in Indian media,just because of the same reasons(i mean gdp,growth rate).

anyway it is not good to label the entire Chinese people as slaves just because some Chinese member make some pathetic comments

Chinese r indeed hard working people and their r many things we can learn from them.

its true that India is not a big deal in china,frankly why should it be so,our economy is smaller than them,our growth rate is not as good as them.

Its true that they only consider as a third world big slum,though we should not mind that.

How many times nation's like Turkey and Indonesia r mentioned in Indian media,just because of the same reasons(i mean gdp,growth rate).

yes now we are talking , but instead of wasting yr time here talking rubbish why dont you get back to work and do something useful, like you said you got alot of catching up to do.lol

yes now we are talking , but instead of wasting yr time here talking rubbish why dont you get back to work and do something useful, like you said you got alot of catching up to do.lol

Ya my lord,i will take ur advice otherwise u will stare me through ur keyboard and i will b all in flames:rofl: u r to powerful,,but what r u doing here,i heard that Chinese only work,they dont talk,r u not a Chinese,or it is that u r a jobless.

I don't understand why most Indians got hurt by the article. It is very sensible and points out the real issues that India faces. The 2g scam money could have funded two years of Indian defence budget or some 600 MMRCA fighters. Adarsh scam is a crime against soldiers who fought for your country. Then comes the CWG scam which could have funded free school education for 1 cr students for one year.

The article is not a rant like many others posted earlier on this forum. I see most here getting mesmerized by the PR campaign led by the Congress government. Congress has always been very good at showing good numbers attracting people from classes where most forum members here belong to. Just look at news today about how much onions and tomatoes cost. And what happened to India-China talks and what India gained from Obama's visit. Look at Radia tapes as a background. If India is not gaining much from the deals, then who is?
And finally why does it matter if the message is given by pakobserver. There is merit in it so respect it.

I don't understand why most Indians got hurt by the article. It is very sensible and points out the real issues that India faces. The 2g scam money could have funded two years of Indian defence budget or some 600 MMRCA fighters. Adarsh scam is a crime against soldiers who fought for your country. Then comes the CWG scam which could have funded free school education for 1 cr students for one year.

The article is not a rant like many others posted earlier on this forum. I see most here getting mesmerized by the PR campaign led by the Congress government. Congress has always been very good at showing good numbers attracting people from classes where most forum members here belong to. Just look at news today about how much onions and tomatoes cost. And what happened to India-China talks and what India gained from Obama's visit. Look at Radia tapes as a background. If India is not gaining much from the deals, then who is?
And finally why does it matter if the message is given by pakobserver. There is merit in it so respect it.
its not that people mind talking about indian scams by politicions , nobody is backing politicians or anybody envolved in those scams.
but there is no point in saying that india is not shining just because we had some scams. despite of this factors we have managed to sustain growth rate of around 9 for quite a few years now , condition of india is getting better day by day , so india is definately shining maybe not as much as china or someone else but we are off course on right part.
the poverty level of country is getting lower and lower and life style of people is getting better and better , we havent reached the top yet but we soon will if we keep up the good work.
Now to talk about scams i m happy atleast this scams are out this year, and hopefully strict action will be taken against them.

Maybe because India is DEMOCRATIC! LOOOOOOL

Democratic means - ' Of the poeple, for the pople, by the people'[/QUOTE]

but what matters is "What People"

Democratic means - ' Of the poeple (as tax mony of the masses), for the pople (as for Elite/governing), by the people (as by the elite/govering.

Hi Bro, I was just indicating to the other guy what rights mean, it would be completely wrong on my part to address a great civilization of people as slaves.

Why don't the lower castes and non-Hindus finally overthrown their high-caste Hindu oppressors? I think the Sikhs are also allies of the high-caste Hindus. China should give money and weapons to overthrown these oppressors. India needs a land redistribution and true economic equality.
You are ready to give weapons but sadly thats not enough.
Somebody should be there to recieve them.:wave:

Democratic means - ' Of the poeple, for the pople, by the people'

but what matters is "What People"

Democratic means - ' Of the poeple (as tax mony of the masses), for the pople (as for Elite/governing), by the people (as by the elite/govering.[/QUOTE]

i think you are mistaken, we are talking about INDIAN democracy :cheesy:and what you have written explains democracy which you have seen and not INDIAN democracy:pop:

will u always talk the talk or will walk as well. also a try to liberate fellow chinamen working in 10 cents /day in wall mart sweat shops from the noble commy masters. :agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom