What's new

The music people here listens.

Did you just made that Yahya, or you copy pasting from a site? lol

Originally posted by Awais@Oct 27 2005, 02:20 AM
I am guessing that these are lyrics.If so can i know the name of the singer. 
[post=1425]Quoted post[/post]​
DMX: x gonna givit.

"North South
East to the west
sick as the best
slicker then the rest"
thats me lol.

the other one from my fav rap lol.

mizraab is the shittest band i've heard so far and ppl who like it are somewhat

Originally posted by Agent_X@Oct 27 2005, 06:52 AM
mizraab is the shittest band i've heard so far and ppl who like it are somewhat
[post=1482]Quoted post[/post]​

Faraz Anwar is a musical genius. Your entitled to your opinion, but Mizraab is awesome! They have heavy songs and they have slower songs, that's what's so great about them.

Originally posted by Kim Jong-il Hater@Oct 27 2005, 11:51 PM
Faraz Anwar is a musical genius. Your entitled to your opinion, but Mizraab si awesome! They have heavy songs and they have slower songs, that's what's so great about them.
[post=1520]Quoted post[/post]​

And which ones do you prefer?

I hate their rock style...

I LOVEEEE JUDAS PRIEST. ( Yeah Halford is gay so what, HE IS THE HEAVY METAL GOD, FOR YOU THE GREATEST SINGER EVER)

Originally posted by Solid_Snake@Oct 28 2005, 03:15 AM
I LOVEEEE JUDAS PRIEST. ( Yeah Halford is gay so what, HE IS THE HEAVY METAL GOD, FOR YOU THE GREATEST SINGER EVER)
[post=1541]Quoted post[/post]​

Any information regarding this? links?

Originally posted by Kim Jong-il Hater@Oct 27 2005, 11:51 PM
Faraz Anwar is a musical genius. Your entitled to your opinion, but Mizraab si awesome! They have heavy songs and they have slower songs, that's what's so great about them.
[post=1520]Quoted post[/post]​

they play guitars well but when it comes to singing, it feels like the retard cant bare the dildo up his *** and still sining

I love
Michael jackson's smoothcriminal n moonwalkern learns to rock.
Titanic(theme+remix+orignal)
JAL
JAL Pari
Strings
Fuzon
Aaroh
Junaid jamsheed's classical songs.
Raghav.
Sonunigam.
Abhijeet.
Abhijeet Sawant.
Indian 90's songs (specially "Do-Dil mil rahe hein" of film "Pardes")
and.....Many more!

Has anyone ever seen Samuari Champloo? Well if not, just to tell you it's this koolio Samurai anime set in the 1860s and it incorporates Hip-Hop into it. And I must say, Japanese people do have the capability to create good Rap songs. But Japan is better at producing good Rock bands like the Boredoms, Eastern Youth, Asian Kung-fu Generation, Number Girl, and the Pillows. Go search for those bands, you can find some MP3s from them, it's not illegal, only the Boredoms since they have some contract in the US.

Hater,

Cool.

Everyone,

Does any one know white/black songs which are not like rap and rock.. Does anyone know of a person who sings slow and soft? like West side? If, yes please post the person name or the band name.

Regards,

Originally posted by Ahsan Farooqui@Nov 5 2005, 03:24 PM
Hater,

Cool.

Everyone,

Does any one know white/black songs which are not like rap and rock.. Does anyone know of a person who sings slow and soft? like West side? If, yes please post the person name or the band name.

Regards,
[post=2342]Quoted post[/post]​

Check out some Alternative stuff. Like Modest Mouse or Coldplay.

Originally posted by Kim Jong-il Hater@Nov 4 2005, 12:39 AM
Has anyone ever seen Samuari Champloo? Well if not, just to tell you it's this koolio Samurai anime set in the 1860s and it incorporates Hip-Hop into it. And I must say, Japanese people do have the capability to create good Rap songs. But Japan is better at producing good Rock bands like the Boredoms, Eastern Youth, Asian Kung-fu Generation, Number Girl, and the Pillows. Go search for those bands, you can find some MP3s from them, it's not illegal, only the Boredoms since they have some contract in the US.
[post=2236]Quoted post[/post]​

Something tells me that you are in this enterment buinsess :blink:

nain ni karn udeeka, mulakataa nooooo

tars ge kan sohniyeh, methiyaan bataa nooo

Back
Top Bottom