What's new

The Most powerful country in Islamic world

Status
Not open for further replies.
now if any one want to discuss US PAK full scale war scenario

we dont know what a nuclear power is? please tell us.................

How is Pak going to drop the bomb on american mainland

Pakistan will be in stone age in the context of full scale US war but america will be no more super power. thats why i say that it can bring USA down with iteself

No mate, stone age is an euphemism for regular bombing effects. The result of a nuke war with America would mean complete and utter anhilation of Pakistan, every single thing that can be remotely classified as living would be dead.

Well ******** guys i know ur people mindset well. yes indeed anhiliation of Pakistani territory but did you estimated the damage will be done on otherside. The full scale invsion will result in
Bye Bye americans aircrafts carrier
Bye Bye american regional base like central asia , Degogarcia , Qatar naval Command and control centers.
Bye Bye american soldiers in Iraq and Aghanistan.
And as for as bombing US mainland is concerned , let me tell you that pakistan has some ICBM but it dont test it because of it,s forign policy as pakistan whole militiary structure is against india and pakistan already has those missiles which can hit anywhere in india . So pakistan will not test it until tension grows with either Israel or USA.
With ICBM if only 10 missile landed on US territory , the Job is done america will be no super Power.

pakistan has the following ICBM in his inventory.
Ghari3 ( 35000+)km
Shaheen 3( 45000+)km
Tipu is under construction and will be availible in next few years and will have a range of more than 5000 kms

pakistan has the following ICBM in his inventory.
Ghari3 ( 35000+)km
Shaheen 3( 45000+)km
Tipu is under construction and will be availible in next few years and will have a range of more than 5000 kms

Stop posting BS and atleast get the figuers correct!:disagree:

Well ******** guys i know ur people mindset well. yes indeed anhiliation of Pakistani territory but did you estimated the damage will be done on otherside. The full scale invsion will result in
Bye Bye american regional base like central asia , Degogarcia , Qatar naval Command and control centers.
And as for as bombing US mainland is concerned , let me tell you that pakistan has some ICBM but it dont test it because of it,s forign policy as pakistan whole militiary structure is against india and pakistan already has those missiles which can hit anywhere in india . So pakistan will not test it until tension grows with either Israel or USA.
With ICBM if only 10 missile landed on US territory , the Job is done america will be no super Power.

How about "Bye Bye Sehranasheen"?
You're starting to annoy me! :hitwall:

I remember this post elsewhere. This was posted the same way by some other member and then he dissappeared.

How about a 5 year ban on the guy , so he comes out of Puberty!!! and maybe we can talk sense with him.

Tell me about the New Missile Ghari 3 with 35000....WOW..You can go around the world two times and then fall on America...

MOD EDIT The guy annoys me as well but no need to resort to name calling. KEYSER

well neo and why iam annoying you. it is just discussion for information sake. dont take advantage of seniority. why will you ban me? you cannot answer by logic and want to take a refuge by banning me . and indian what about your agni3 that turn in a fake and resulted in a shame for indian nation. remember that our missiles are much capable than you which US official to rcognized. just answer me be logical discussion. i have told you that pakistan has icbm but didnot want to disclose due to forign policy. Israel has nuclear weapon but didnot test it yet. it didnot mean that they havvent the nuclear wepons. i agree that pakistan hasnot yet get missiles that can directly hit US mainland but INSHALLAH we will have it in few years the TIPU 3 11000 kms and that will hit the US mainland easily. shaheen 2 is not the end.

well neo and why iam annoying you. it is just discussion for information sake. dont take advantage of seniority. why will you ban me? you cannot answer by logic and want to take a refuge by banning me . and indian what about your agni3 that turn in a fake and resulted in a shame for indian nation. remember that our missiles are much capable than you which US official to rcognized. just answer me be logical discussion. i have told you that pakistan has icbm but didnot want to disclose due to forign policy. Israel has nuclear weapon but didnot test it yet. it didnot mean that they havvent the nuclear wepons. i agree that pakistan hasnot yet get missiles that can directly hit US mainland but INSHALLAH we will have it in few years the TIPU 3 11000 kms and that will hit the US mainland easily. shaheen 2 is not the end.

Well there are several reasons why you are annoying several of us.........

1)You seem to think making stuff up will equal fact......It does not....
2)Long range missiles that can strike major players will mean sanctions again......use your brain and figure this out.......why would Pak need to hit the U.K.? Or the U.S.A.? it would be suicide as they have 2nd strike capability.
3)You make Pakistan look bad with your level of intellect.........Pakistan needs smart people to stand up for it not idiots.

U mean Tipu with 11000 km range is under development, but Pakistan has already inducted missiles with 35000km?:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom