What's new

The Most Influential Muslims

Director General of ISI. I for one would consider him more influential then lets say the Sultan of Oman, not because i am Pakistani but because he is the leader of one of the biggest and influential intelligence services in the region.

Not only the region but it is among one of the most powerful Intel in the world.

Why would the list have Amir Khan, AR Rehman, Adbus Salam, etc ??

Isn't the list about "Muslims" ??

are you mad , are amir khan and a.r.rehman not muslim's

A musician = Muslim ??

An entertainer who has corrupted youth against the basic pillars of Islam = Muslim !

A Muslim, living and supporting a pagan government !

Some one posted Slaman rushdie is a muslim well he isn't >->.

are people like Al-bruni,jabir bin haid (i can't remember the name correcctly) and abdus slam on the list?

Those people were some great guys ;D.

A musician = Muslim ??

An entertainer who has corrupted youth against the basic pillars of Islam = Muslim !

so, according to you only I.S.I chief's and pakistani army general's are muslim's, but musician like A.R.REHMAN , who has inspired so many people by his music is not a muslim.just show's how sick you are , i personally feel you need mental rehabilitation.

He is new troll, ignore him.

o.k lol, let me explain it to you, there only three main reputed and high profile spy agecie's in this world ,they are ---- C.I.A,F.B.I and BRITISH INTELLIGENCE. These spy agencie's which i have mentioned are technically more advanced than I.S.I and have a higher budget's than I.S.I .And they carry out spy opertion's throughout the world,while I.S.I is just involved in providing protection to some tribal taliban leader's , and carrying out terror operation's in india.Hell on earth, C.I.A is carrying out drone attack's in your nation on daiy basis do your I.S.I has that capability or power to stop them.
Stop dreaming I.S.I is no powerfull organisation.

A musician = Muslim ??

Then what you doing browsing internet and using computer ? Or this is Halal internet connection ? :woot:

I have only heard good things about SULTAN QABOOS BIN SA‘ID AL SA‘ID. If there is a role model in the Arabian gulf, its him.

we from bottom of our hearts wish India to have leaders like him. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom