What's new

The Most Influential Muslims

all in all these are clowns with two exceptions.

so, according to you only I.S.I chief's and pakistani army general's are muslim's, but musician like A.R.REHMAN , who has inspired so many people by his music is not a muslim.just show's how sick you are , i personally feel you need mental rehabilitation.

Whats wrong with you ?

I said people who profess Music, dance and form a part of pagan society are NOT muslims,

Secondly, before making the personal attack try and educate your self about what you are going talking about.

I am assuming you are a hindu @ hindustan and thus are not aware.

Therefore I will not report your post.

Whats wrong with you ?

I said people who profess Music, dance and form a part of pagan society are NOT muslims,

Secondly, before making the personal attack try and educate your self about what you are going talking about.

how can you say this with such confidence ?? :-O

how can you say this with such confidence ?? :-O

Kugga, I am very sad.

Hadith - Bukhari 7:494

Narrated Abu 'Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari that he heard the Prophet saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks, and the use of musical instruments as lawful. And (from them), there will be some who will stay near the side of a mountain, and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and Allah will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection."

Whats wrong with you ?

I am sorry, but your post suits your profile picture.

I would fairly add Edhi in the list..These skeikhs are nothing infront of that man!.

Zaid Hamid is in the list too..

A Royal Jordanian Think Tank has released a list of 500 most influential Muslims in the world today in various categories. In media category from Pakistan, only two people have appeared who are shaping Pakistan today. Zaid Hamid sb has been placed higher than Mir Shakeel ur Rehman, owner of Jang group. Mashallah. Alhamdolillah!

http://www.rissc.jo/docs/new/SecondE...500-WebLow.pdf

Back
Top Bottom