What's new

The Most Influential Muslims

So, who could be the leader of the ummah and caliphate? Who among these are fit to be caliph?

So, who could be the leader of the ummah and caliphate? Who among these are fit to be caliph?

tayyib Ordegan can be the best available choice. But i don't agree with this list. What influence does King of Jordan or Morroco or Sultan of Oman have outside their respective countries???

its a biased list...
Look like all rich people gave money to include their name in the list....

I think Mohhamad Ali, MK Pasha, Mr Pahlavi were more influential than many name here... I will request TS to make one genuine list..

the list should also include muslim's related to entertrainment industry like a A.R.REHMAN and AMIR KHAN.

its embarrassing tht influence is counted for being wealthy, the most influencial muslim is abdus salam, who won nobel prize in physics for muslims

most influencial muslim is abdul qadeer khan, who gave nukes to the muslims

ha ha ha ha.... you made my day... Nuke to Muslim....:D I thought It was china which gave nuke to Pakistan... So are you going to share it with fellow Muslim??? (Like Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Sudan and Afghanistan??)

ha ha ha ha.... you made my day... Nuke to Muslim....:D I thought It was china which gave nuke to Pakistan... So are you going to share it with fellow Muslim??? (Like Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Sudan and Afghanistan??)

You kidding?? Share nukes???

Just look what's happening around.

baqwas kerna tu kisi bharti se seekhe, no, china dint give us nukes, we stole nuke blue print from netherlands, if that satisfies your bhartiya ego, if bhart imports nukes from russia, that doesnt mean pakistan does the same thing

pakistan already gave nukes to iran and libya, libya was later disarmed by americans

the list should also include muslim's related to entertrainment industry like a A.R.REHMAN and AMIR KHAN.

AR Rahman is actually in the list, Amir Khan is not, although Shah Rukh Khan is. There are about 10-11 Indians in the top 100 list from what I could gather.

Its a Jordanian list, so it will have an obvious bias on their side. Still an interesting attempt, although they should be more clear on HOW they choose the most influential person.

who is he?

Director General of ISI. I for one would consider him more influential then lets say the Sultan of Oman, not because i am Pakistani but because he is the leader of one of the biggest and influential intelligence services in the region.

Back
Top Bottom