What's new

The moon and the maulvi

Pakistani, Indian, and Bangladeshi Maulvis are so uneducated. They just bring their subcontinent desi nationalism in religion, and like to always point out they are different from the rest of the Muslim Ummah, while Maulvis from Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa want to be part of the rest of the Muslim Ummah.

Dont listen to these desi maulvis.

Even the most liberal Muslim Majority country, Turkey, follows Saudi Arabia's time for Ramadan and Eid, and Pakistan is closer to Saudi Arabia in distance than Turkey is.

Sir Turkey is close to Saudi Arabia not Pakistan but we should follow Saudi Arabia because Indonesia and Malaysia to follow Saudi Arabia only South Asian Countries don't follow Saudi Arabia

i am Challenging all of you !! that stop BARKING and just go out side yr ROOM.

Chand is there after one hour of iftari.And still standing there tall.Now who is rite n who is wrong ?

Dare to tell the truth now ?

i am Challenging all of you !! that stop BARKING and just go out side yr ROOM.

Chand is there after one hour of iftari.And still standing there tall.Now who is rite n who is wrong ?

Dare to tell the truth now ?
Sir Read Science and use your brain than you will know the size of moon on the first you guys are dividing Pakistan on the basis of ethnicity but you will fail there was no moon because their was no birth of moon and how the hell a person can watch moon on the 28th of lunar month and last point is can you tell my why that Fasadi Populzai doesn't make fuss about the other 11 months why only about Ramazan and Eid

Back
Top Bottom