What's new

The moon and the maulvi

unko kinko ??:laugh:

jab chand hota hai tou sab ko nazar ata hai, shararti logo ke aik din pehle hi nazar aa jata hai :laugh:

jis mulk main gov ko apny country per control na ho jahaan jahalat intha pasandi mazboot or saber bardasht kamzoor ho wahaan ye sab hota hai dear.

jis mulk main gov ko apny country per control na ho jahaan jahalat intha pasandi mazboot or saber bardasht kamzoor ho wahaan ye sab hota hai dear.

exactly jahan moderate logo ko na suna jay, wahan shararti log tasadum or government institutions kay decisions ko defiance kartay hain or mumlikat mein fasad barpa kernay ki kosish kertay hain....

i think you misunderstood what i said. he is not the one damaging our unity. now what is this nonsense of declaring ramazan on 28 of shahban. can anyone tell me if any where in this world an islamic month has 28 days?? what this nonsense is? kui logic kui tuk ha iski ju kal hua peshawar mai??? whose is damaging unity here??
mufti muneeb ku maf rakhu because these qasim mosque molvis don't even have following in whole of peshawar forget hazara division.

.1st of ALL i want my THANK Back coz that was clicked mistakenly.

2nd. We Celebrate 1st of Shaban Here in Peshawar one day before dat Na AHAL COMETTE.So for us it was 29 SHABAN for you guys it was 28.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dd29f8153eabe2f976194b52876a1c6a.jpg

SAALY :rofl: :rofl:

.1st of ALL i want my THANK Back coz that was clicked mistakenly.

2nd. We Celebrate 1st of Shaban Here in Peshawar one day before dat Na AHAL COMETTE.So for us it was 29 SHABAN for you guys it was 28.

1st. sorry can i help in that? i don't know so if you can help ...
for 2nd. ask qasim mosque molvis. they had planned their committe's meeting at monday evening islamic date 29th shahban, because that it is how it should be, it was their 29th shahban as well. but they just called an emergency meeting on sunday evening and declare 1st roza today on monday what was suppose to be 29th shahban according to qasim mosque islamic calender.
get your facts right.

^^^ Leave Everything did you saw the moon today ? even kids saw the moon and it was of 2 days :rofl: :rofl:

^^^ Leave Everything did you saw the moon today ? even kids saw the moon and it was of 2 days :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, it was of 2 days....

I personally saw the 'birth certificate of moon :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

^^^ yaar humne roza rakhna ha and saray pakistan k sath rakhna ha. ab ik kam tha ya zaida yeh molvi and pori commitee k imaan pe ha. the point of all my posts was that we want unity.

^^^ yaar humne roza rakhna ha and saray pakistan k sath rakhna ha. ab ik kam tha ya zaida yeh molvi and pori commitee k imaan pe ha. the point of all my posts was that we want unity.

As long as these Qasim Khan masjid walay mullahs are here... the bold part will remain a dream.

As long as these Qasim Khan masjid walay mullahs are here... the bold part will remain a dream.

donot agree, pay him off and the issue will be over... believe me...

Pakistani, Indian, and Bangladeshi Maulvis are so uneducated. They just bring their subcontinent desi nationalism in religion, and like to always point out they are different from the rest of the Muslim Ummah, while Maulvis from Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa want to be part of the rest of the Muslim Ummah.

Dont listen to these desi maulvis.

Even the most liberal Muslim Majority country, Turkey, follows Saudi Arabia's time for Ramadan and Eid, and Pakistan is closer to Saudi Arabia in distance than Turkey is.

I have a question for the Imam of Masjid Qasim Ali Khan What is the meaning of Chand in his dictionary is it moon or Katrina Kaif?

Back
Top Bottom