What's new

The moon and the maulvi

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dd29f8153eabe2f976194b52876a1c6a.jpg

I don't know about this but the Peshawar Molvi watches movies so when ever he see Kareena or Katrina he start crying that I found the Chand

I don't know about this but the Peshawar Molvi watches movies so when ever he see Kareena or Katrina he start crying that I found the Chand

i think these both molvi should arrange dinner in PC and solve there ego problem lolz

i think these both molvi should arrange dinner in PC and solve there ego problem lolz
its not ego problem its a problem of ethnicity and sect credible government if wants can solve it

actually mufti muneeb is also from KP but from hazara division so this creates some difference from the start, as there is a cold war going on between hazara and rest of the province from last few decades.i remember in 2003 when MMA was in gov, they tried to force ramazan by police use, but people in hazara rejected provincial governments call for ramazan and accepted the Central committe's decision. there is a problem of ego in some parts of the province, they think they are more muslims than anyone else in this country.

actually mufti muneeb is also from KP but from hazara division so this creates some difference from the start, as there is a cold war going on between hazara and rest of the province from last few decades.i remember in 2003 when MMA was in gov, they tried to force ramazan by police use, but people in hazara rejected provincial governments call for ramazan and accepted the Central committe's decision. there is a problem of ego in some parts of the province, they think they are more muslims than anyone else in this country.

so he damage our national unity for hazara dis its not good gov should remove him and make neutral person head on RHC

so he damage our national unity for hazara dis its not good gov should remove him and make neutral person head on RHC

i think you misunderstood what i said. he is not the one damaging our unity. now what is this nonsense of declaring ramazan on 28 of shahban. can anyone tell me if any where in this world an islamic month has 28 days?? what this nonsense is? kui logic kui tuk ha iski ju kal hua peshawar mai??? whose is damaging unity here??
mufti muneeb ku maf rakhu because these qasim mosque molvis don't even have following in whole of peshawar forget hazara division.

some parts of KP having been doing this for decades now. i think we should let them do it. apna imaan kharab karain or apne logon ka bhi.

Yaar, here's something to talk about, see, Masjid Qasim Ali's Maulvis agreed that it was 28th Shabaan yesterday, how the hell they saw Ramadan moon on 28th Shabaan then? Even now the provincial government is not on their side, they say, the meeting was to be held on Monday (today), Masjid Qasim Ali's Mullahs have gone crazy, personally I prefer to go with Saudi Arabia for the Moon thing, but if we decide to have our own "investigation" into the moon sighting, then at least it should be declared on one day for the whole country.

BN lahore, karachi, islamabad, quetta, peshawar, hyderabad, multan etc etc mein jab chand hota hai tou nazar ata hai, :laugh:

Ramadan Mabrook :P

BN lahore, karachi, islamabad, quetta, peshawar, hyderabad, multan etc etc mein jab chand hota hai tou nazar ata hai, :laugh:

Ramadan Mabrook :P

UN KO NAZER A GYA HAI there eyes are sharp

Back
Top Bottom