What's new

The miracle of Pakistani Tekken

Just cutious which ethnicity are you. Cant wait to send you a bunch of stuff you guys did.
O Bhai ethnicity ki maa ko Salam Karna ha? Sub nangay haien hamam mein.

Aur jootay bhi sb ko mil k hi par rahay haien. Ghareeb ki nani daddi aik hi hoti ho, Pathan ho, Punjabi Baloch ya Baloch.
Chitar khnay mein sub Sath Sath haien.

Aur jootay bhi sb ko mil k hi par rahay haien. Ghareeb ki nani daddi aik hi hoti ho, Pathan ho, Punjabi Baloch ya Baloch.

The poster has a history of bringing in pashtuns and stereotyping them. Evwn in threads which arent related.

I can smell the wokeness stench from here.

And I smell someone with a napolean complex. What conspiracy theory did you wake up to today? Pakistan should conquer congo? Mauritius? COAS should go to space with the Russians?

Yes to people that aint racists or bigots.
Well then that makes me a 4ft tall Bengali.
The poster has a history of bringing in pashtuns and stereotyping them. Evwn in threads which arent related
Anything else? Like i wrote that cipher?
You know what they should have really done? Electrocuted you.
No wonder the authorities are cracking down hard on miscreants. They have torture cells all over the country.

Well then that makes me a 4ft tall Bengali.

Anything else? Like i wrote that cipher?

No wonder the authorities are cracking down hard on miscreants. They have torture cells all over the country.

You still haven't said a word about Tekken or Arslan...

Tujhe Tekken ke topic me politics yaad aajati he?

Sathiya gaye hain ye psychos

You still haven't said a word about Tekken or Arslan...

Nobody comes here to discuss video games.

The poster has a history of bringing in pashtuns and stereotyping them. Evwn in threads which arent related.

And I smell someone with a napolean complex. What conspiracy theory did you wake up to today? Pakistan should conquer congo? Mauritius? COAS should go to space with the Russians?
Apparently he is just a troll

Pakistan has no shortage of talent, people just need a stable country with opportunities, that's it.

😈

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom