What's new

Pakistani Tekken 7 Team Wins in Saudia $0.5 Million beating every nation.

Pakistani Tekken 7 Team Wins in Saudia $0.5 Million beating every nation.

The Grand Finals were insane, Team Korea put up an incredible fight. Knee was on fire, he completely destroyed Arslan. Atif carried Team Pakistan to victory. Arslan needs to get his sh*t together.

The Grand Finals were insane, Team Korea put up an incredible fight. Knee was on fire, he completely destroyed Arslan. Atif carried Team Pakistan to victory. Arslan needs to get his sh*t together.

Good to see that team Pakistan doesn't solely depend on one player.

Good to see that team Pakistan doesn't solely depend on one player.
While Arslan is considered the greatest Tekken player of all time along with Knee. Atif Butt won the last TWT Finals, the most prestigious Tekken tournament.

I play tekken, can someone posting the competition video. I want see

Wow, glad to see Tekken video here, Congrats to Pakistan bro winning the competition.

Very few Tekken competitions in China for a King role player.

Man, I just hope Soul Caliber gets to this kind of popularity.

I always wonder why it's so unpopular compared to Tekken, SC is much funnier and people fight with weapons.

My white friend here is a fighting game fanatic. I told him there are some players in Pakistan who play in arcades even before Arslan. These guys are crazy good. I personally have been to arcades in Lahore when I was little.

And bam, in 2019 a random Arslan comes and starts winning everything. It's the culture of playing hours on end against each other and getting better.

They're are probably also really strong KOF players. KOF and Tekken used to be the most popular games in the arcade

Back
Top Bottom