What's new

The Mentality & Training Of Paf---Described by !!!

If there is no response militarily in future pakistan can expect even more brazen attacks...and we all know there will definitely be more terror attacks on our side in future...even if India has not responded to pulwama...terror attacks are a given inside india...it does'nt matter whether india has just bombed a tree or the IAF Jets just farted deep inside pakistan...either way it has set a dangerous precedent for the future from pakistani view point ...if i am not wrong india has still not got delivery of S400's like advanced air defence systems...once system's like that are in place...who knows what the planners in IAF would do with crazy's like modi in power who has demonstrated he would do anything to come to power again....pakistan has to respond in a manner that would deter even crazy modi from pulling any kinda stunts in future..if they dont...this IAF attack is just the trailer for a movie which will definitely come in future to pakistan.

there is no terrorist in there. you attacked us with out even giving a single evidence. you violate our sovereignty and thats the biggest concern for us

JEM is a terrorist organization proscribed by UN, you know, the same organization you go to cry everytime India beats you. Whether or not you consider them terrorists doesn't matter. People on video are saying JEM was running the "madarassa" and posting pics which even gives phone numbers of the terrorists..

patience is a virtue
D0Zo6biU8AAAeks.jpg

Hi,

And we have a picture of the Lock on enemy aircraft---yea---.

@MastanKhan is out of Market like most of Indians :lol::lol::lol:

@Oscar you said Pakistan lost the opportunity for a counter Strike , I guess it comes as surprise for both of us and most of them .
It did, but I was thinking of hitting the airbase or the like. We basically replied with the same shoot trees thing.

It did, but I was thinking of hitting the airbase or the like. We basically replied with the same shoot trees thing.

It will give India something to cry over International Media like you said in other thread .. just like they didn't give us any destruction to be used for Diplomatic purpose , we didn't give them anything either .. in fact we took their pilot and 2 fighter jets .

I may be wrong but I think we should have taken it up a notch and struck the base where intruding jets flew from. Indians don't respect peace or sanity they are afraid of crazy **** in your face type of mother fuckers, and that is exactly what we should have done. Tell them we are serious to go down in ashes lets play.

I may be wrong but I think we should have taken it up a notch and struck the base where intruding jets flew from. Indians don't respect peace or sanity they are afraid of crazy **** in your face type of mother fuckers, and that is exactly what we should have done. Tell them we are serious to go down in ashes lets play.
It’s all about optics. We need to keep showing them as the warmongering aggressor.

yeh besharam 'mastana' abhi tak online nahi aya..

yes, but hitting a base means all out war and in such an eventuality hitting just one base is stupid, you better hit as many as can. But I do not think any one was ready to escalate to that level.

yes, but hitting a base means all out war and in such an eventuality hitting just one base is stupid, you better hit as many as can. But I do not think any one was ready to escalate to that level.
As I mentioned, it was a hard situation for the government to respond; they did ok.

Unlike some hot air ballons here; at no point was the PAF’s response or capability in question.

Saw a reply from him in other thread, but I'm sure he'll take his time getting to this thread.
Understandable under the circumstances. Wouldn't you agree? :D:D

Last edited:
Time to immediately get our hands on loads of Chinese medium and long range SAMs, beg, if one has to and have them airlifted in a day or two. india will retaliate sooner or later. PAF is outnumbered and is also technologically inferior to IAF. we need SAMs.

Although an older member MastanKhan fell for the propaganda and once again lost it. RIP to all the haters of Pakistan, Its forces, its ability and resolve.

Back
Top Bottom