What's new

The Mentality & Training Of Paf---Described by !!!

i request the mods to block the thread as it has nothing but a malicious intent to blame those who are doing their jobs.

He is telling the correct point. An option in hand to strike is better than a full scale war.

Not really. When enemy birds are facing inside ur territory roaring in and crossing boundary you have 100% right to shoot them into pieces. No one can blame u cuz its ur airspace.

Unless it falls in enemy territory in that case u are fu cked

Not really. When enemy birds are facing inside ur territory roaring in and crossing boundary you have 100% right to shoot them into pieces. No one can blame u cuz its ur airspace.

Unless it falls in enemy territory in that case u are fu cked
Instead of responding to warning, the pilots changed heading and aircrafts turned away, had they been shot down, they would have fallen inside Indian territory as they were heading back into India.

@MastanKhan , @allpakistanis and @fanboys
As we all know we are living in 2019 , age of tech , age of modern eqm , ews eqm and radars and sams…… I am very much sure our Radars have images and recording of IAF jets doing violation of LOC.so does many other western country watching Pakistan and India from space.. .. So if we had shoot them and the fell inside IOK ,we can show the world those images , radar data , satellite data ,,,,,,,, But our airdefence (under paf) did nothing and our PAF did nothing...……
We all know time to retaliate was right then and right there …….. So does the PAF....

So my questions or my two cents are:
  1. We fully know this , Pakistani Govt + Establishment was on board , We allow this to happen maybe under USA pressure , so India and modi can have some breathing place. It is just like USA killed OBL just before election.
  2. We might be looking at Asghar Khan 2 here , may be we all never know details , may be we will never know truth ….. Our SAMs and our birds both didn't work keep in mind both under PAF.. And keep in mind IAF did violation of 10 km prohibited Area on LOC First before entering Pakistan.
I am sorry I am not going to buy we were not sure indian jet fired any thing , if we know the fired SOWs from their side of LOC , so we definitely know where those SOWs dropped !! And I am sure our Radars picked up those big SOWs flying in there(our) airspace , if not then Buy new and better Radars and SAMs on war footing ,, Even before we give some "dandan shikan " jawab to our enemy...

Time to change the doctrine , time to come out of defensive force (when it cannot defend) ,,,,,, buy and build Lr-SAMs , Mr-SAMs , Sr-SAMs in huge number and have very active and dense airdefence …
IAF was out there to grab the opportunity , and they did it , well done to them ,, India winning 5th gen war , propaganda war well done to her..
For us lessons are :
  1. Buy and build Airdefence system (proper one with 70+KM , 150+km and 300+km ranges)
  2. Buy or built new bird and replace old mirages (F-16 did a lot of work and we simply don't have enough birds), I suggest J-10 or J-16
  3. Start building up atomic bunkers all around the country , start funding people (civilians) , modi will win and we will going to have a war sooner or later ..
  4. Built you own 5th Gen war Division ….. Fund them ……. Provide them tech ….. Start fighting on this battel field , only words like "we will fight lie with truth" wont going to work … Marketing role number 1 "JU dekhta hai wo bikta hai"..... So start selling your point of view …..
  5. Speed up the work on JF-17 block III , the real deal , and stop making JF-17 (all blocks especially block I & II) mini god. It is what it is , A light bird to replace F-6s and F-7s of PAF with better and advance tech which we will achieve in block III and maybe part of it in block II , if we get that radar and fix it block II.
  6. Last but not least , come out of defensive force mentality...……. Look what it did with us...….. look international media ……….. If we had offensive force mentality and if we had retaliate then and there situation might going to be very different..

Last edited:
Instead of responding to warning, the pilots changed heading and aircrafts turned away, had they been shot down, they would have fallen inside Indian territory as they were heading back into India.

I have complete confidence in PAF and PA. Its PN i always worry about.

What ever radio coms told those CAP over muzaffarabad i know for a fact, it was in the interest of pakistan.

well the news on twitter handles like strategic sentinel, intel crab is that "PAF did respond but upon realising the size of indian formations turned around"
12 mirages backed by 16 SU 30 MKI is no joke....

well the news on twitter handles like strategic sentinel, intel crab is that "PAF did respond but upon realising the size of indian formations turned around"
12 mirages backed by 16 SU 30 MKI is no joke....
How many lies you guys going to tell...……………….. Well I guess infinity ……. IAF gave you and people like you an opportunity ( cowardly one but in todays worlds of 5th gen war that cowardly one will work). We shall see what those numbers and iaf do in real war ..
After saying above, That does not matter , IAF can bring 50 Su-30 and 30 M2k , what matter here is , our radars and awacs what were they doing ……. and where were our birds , I am sure we (PAF) can send 12 F-16s and 15 JF-17s to counter your birds ………

They came 4 N-mile about 5 km inside Pakistan , what were our air defence on ground doing???? As I said in above post , we are on red alert , and in modern age of tech we surely have those jets on our radars , we surly have data to prove they were inside Pakistan … when we shoot them,,,,,,,, But we didn't ….

How many lies you guys going to tell...……………….. Well I guess infinity ……. IAF gave you and people like you an opportunity ( cowardly one but in todays worlds of 5th gen war that cowardly one will work). We shall see what those numbers and iaf do in real war ..
im only mentioning what i saw on those handles.

After saying above, That does not matter , IAF can bring 50 Su-30 and 30 M2k , what matter here is , our radars and awacs what were they doing ……. and where were our birds , I am sure we (PAF) can send 12 F-16s and 15 JF-17s to counter your birds ………
Like DG ISPR said, there were 2 smaller formations that were intercepted in Rajasthan sector (and probably Punjab?), another larger formation was spotter in Muzaffarabad.

Did it ever occur to u that IAF sent smaller formation to 2 sector earlier just to divert attention of PAF AWACS and jets so that attention and reaction to larger formation is delayed?

I have complete confidence in PAF and PA. Its PN i always worry about.

What ever radio coms told those CAP over muzaffarabad i know for a fact, it was in the interest of pakistan.

What do you expect PN to do with handful of ships and subs. With what they have they cant even stop pirates.

Did it ever occur to u that IAF sent smaller formation to 2 sector earlier just to divert attention of PAF AWACS and jets so that attention and reaction to larger formation is delayed?
\And who told you we only have one radar and one awacs ???????????????????????????? and who told you we only have one airbase , not many birds to counter what you say you send???????

\And who told you we only have one radar and one awacs ???????????????????????????? and who told you we only have one airbase , not many birds to counter what you say you send???????
u need to ask that to ur generals.....this is what DG ISPR said.

<I am not sure why folks are so negative , Pakistan will respond at time of our selection>

It is not a childish game that a response is due immediately

We will respond, can we please not $hit on the brave men and women who are going to take action. Thank you
Let's not overburden those brave men with unrealistic expectations. The time and window of oppurtunity for response is already gone. Now you CANNOT escalate militarily against India. I don't know why people fail to understand this.

Expect only a little bravado and a lit LoC for the next few days. After that, be grateful that your Armed Forces have enough deterrence that the enemy cannot think of a full blown conflict and you can sleep safe and secure.

All those people who are heartbroken are those who had firmly held onto unreal expectations from Armed Forces and failed to ackowledge the tremendous conventional disparity with the enemy.

Yesterday's failure was a reflection of unwillingness to escalate which sprung from lack of confidence which is the result of our disparity with the enemy. Truth is not sweet.

PAF is fuking IAF. bhanchod indians and their pakistani dogs of weak mentality on pdf

Back
Top Bottom