What's new

The man who broke Pakistan and created Bangladesh: Serazul Alam Khan

So you are the fakie of arp2041 !!! :coffee:

Kick out anyone from your country, as if we care. Soon you BIMARUs will also become illegals anyway. :enjoy:
i can understand that your temptation to talk nonsense is too much for u to resist but at least try not to talk gibberish, i can hardly understand what u want to convey, btw its bdeshis we are to kick out, that means u ppl

i can understand that your temptation to talk nonsense is too much for u to resist but at least try not to talk gibberish, i can hardly understand what u want to convey, btw its bdeshis we are to kick out, that means u ppl

I've no objection, you can kick out anyone from your country, illegal Bangladeshis, Bengalis, BIMARUs, just go ahead. :coffee:

BTW @arp2041 there's no need to use fake id, you're trolling anyway. :rolleyes:

So the Indian members here couldn't save their face from lost arguments and creating fake ids to spam in the thread. Typical Indians. :rolleyes:

I've no objection, you can kick out anyone from your country, illegal Bangladeshis, Bengalis, BIMARUs, just go ahead. :coffee:

oh! now i get it, u r mistaking me for some other guy, FYI i m not the one who u think i m

Take an argument up with me and I will destroy

by trademarked indian circular logic, bs and at last by chest thumping I suppose. indians and logic are oxymoronic terms, as we see here.

@kalu_miah @Al-zakir @idune @eastwatch @Luffy 500 @Bangladeshis

It is good that Bangladesh get separate land...it was failure of India to see the long term effects & so out of hatred they just did the dirty work.

Today Bangladesh accounts for third largest Muslim nation on Earth with huge 164 Million population. With such huge numbers comes some responsibility & that is to protect innocents & Muslims in that region. After reading comments of several Indians, North Eastern Muslims & Bangladeshis I come to a conclusion that Assam & other North East wants freedom & if it happens then Bangladesh will gain a massive strategic place with Bhutan, North East, South Tibet, Assam & China using Bangladeshi ports.

I'm going to laugh at you Arab wannabe lungiwalla:haha:

:cry:

But I do not wear Lungi. I do not even know how.

I wear Shalwaar Qameez and some time thobes as eastern wear.

But bhoraati Hindus has adopted their Muslim master dress code like Sherwaani, kurta, payjama instead of dhoti. How do you perceive that begairat, besharam, do-nasla bhoraati.

NE wants freedom?! HAHAHAHAHA
Majority of NE india is Hindu, Buddhist or Christian. Not one place is majority Muslim and therefore they have nothing to do with lungi wallas

Thats what i concluded after reading several Indian, Bangladeshis & North Eastern Muslims comments on various websites.

@kalu_miah @Al-zakir @idune @eastwatch @Luffy 500 @Bangladeshis

It is good that Bangladesh get separate land...it was failure of India to see the long term effects & so out of hatred they just did the dirty work.

Today Bangladesh accounts for third largest Muslim nation on Earth with huge 164 Million population. With such huge numbers comes some responsibility & that is to protect innocents & Muslims in that region. After reading comments of several Indians, North Eastern Muslims & Bangladeshis I come to a conclusion that Assam & other North East wants freedom & if it happens then Bangladesh will gain a massive strategic place with Bhutan, North East, South Tibet, Assam & China using Bangladeshi ports.

The North East deserves independence. If you take a look at the discussion in this thread, I have explained the issue of the central government of India using the divide and rule policy to several states, similar to what happened in Bihar which is still facing the consequences. The North East states need to be united to seek independence from India.

Yes, because you are Arab/Central Asian wannabe, but your reality is lungi

OK fine

but

But bhoraati Hindus has adopted their Muslim master dress code like Sherwaani, kurta, payjama instead of dhoti. How do you perceive that begairat, besharam, do-nasla bhoraati.

Back
Top Bottom