What's new

The man who broke Pakistan and created Bangladesh: Serazul Alam Khan

I had met Serajul Alam Khan not once but multiple times in social settings. He could be a thinker BUT for all evil reasons one can imagine. He tried to orchestrate many things much of it turned into failure and left Bangladesh with trail of destruction. His brand of thinking very much aligned with indian hegemonic design and "anti Muslim" agenda and often at the end fruits are hijacked by indians. His lastest visible project was 1/11 when army took over power under cover of interim regime and false UN letter. Culprit general Moeen U Ahmed was one of Serajul Alam Khan followers. But at the end indians hijacked his plot through US channel.

Leftists had and has influential infiltration in Bangladeshi media, civil society and even in army. Nurul Kabir, Motiur Rahman are few to name in the media. In Awami League Motia, Lenin, Inu and many other leftists are making policies.

Leftists who are predominantly against Islamic faith has no acceptability within mass Bangladeshi population. BUT "anti Muslim" platform is where india and Serajul Alam Khan theory and handy work converges.

Because of mass rejection his plots never been successful. Leftists according to his plan infiltrated in all the influential corridors including two main political parties of Bangladesh - BNP and Awami League. In one end, these leftists influenced Awami League to take extreme genocidal act against majority Muslims and on the other end, joint leftist/indian nexus kept main opposition inactive and not responding to popular demand of leadership.

Leftists became vital assets for indian design to kick off hatred against Muslim, impose hindu supremacy under guise of "secularism". But people are more aware of leftist infiltration and trick more than anytime before.

Again Mushrik, I do not have identity crisis. I know who I'm and I only follow ahle kitaabi.

You mushrik is the one lurking in Muslim defense forum like a beggar.

You people get disrespected by Bangladeshi and Pakistani every day yet still sticking around like a shameless donkey. You people are treated like 3rd class chaprassi yet still won't leave. Abbey tum logo ko gairat hai kay nahi. zahilo ki aulady.
Hehe joker aadmi sheesha dekh lio kabhi..Niazi ne lagta hai teri nasal badal daali hai par usse thodi galti ho gayi..neeshan chook gaya uska lagta hai :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::partay::partay::partay:

Mushrikeen, kafir, whatever I am, I am proud unlike Arab wannabe.

So it's ok for you to be who you are yet have problem with my choice.

My choice bhooraati. My choice. Do you understand this ghaas eating dhumba.

I respect your decision to be a Arab wannabe, I just find it hilarious:devil:

Stick to your linking. I will be what I decide to be. Do not interfere or make BS comment regarding my faith, culture and choice.

We are follower of Muhammad(s.a.a.s). We are all Makkah-Madinah centric. Every single practicing Muslim has influence of Arab customs and culture.

I read a story where a Buzurg goes to Makkah and pray to Allah for destruction of those individual responsible for breaking up united Pakistan.
If you look in to history it will shock you how all the key players died and subsequent effect on their family.
Pakistan was founded by blood and sweat of Momin and it was broken on the hand of munafiqeen.
Remember What She (Indian Witch) Said!
"Today we have taken revenge for the 1000 years of Muslim rule in India".

o_O Is that event EQUIVALENT to 1000 Years of PUNISHMENT :undecided:

Remember What She (Indian Witch) Said!
"Today we have taken revenge for the 1000 years of Muslim rule in India".

o_O Is that event EQUIVALENT to 1000 Years of PUNISHMENT :undecided:

Yes I remembered and we allowed that to happened due to our short sightedness and selfish mindset.

It is good that Bangladesh get separate land...it was failure of India to see the long term effects & so out of hatred they just did the dirty work.
Today Bangladesh accounts for third largest Muslim nation on Earth with huge 164 Million population. With such huge numbers comes some responsibility & that is to protect innocents & Muslims in that region. After reading comments of several Indians, North Eastern Muslims & Bangladeshis I come to a conclusion that Assam & other North East wants freedom & if it happens then Bangladesh will gain a massive strategic place with Bhutan, North East, South Tibet, Assam & China using Bangladeshi ports.
They took unfair advantage of our Political Chaos, ....Bangladesh was Independent state since 1947, they just need Political approval from our Parliment....which unfortunately we dont have in 1971,
1971 event Haunt Banaglis more than Pakistani public, bcoz their INDEPENDENCE CAKE was made in INDIA by indian Cooks
But bhoraati Hindus has adopted their Muslim master dress code like Sherwaani, kurta, payjama instead of dhoti. How do you perceive that begairat, besharam, do-nasla bhoraati.
they were called NAKED PEOPLE OF PLANET....they adopted Muslim Dress code / Food / Greetings

Last edited:
Do all Indians have COURAGE to post their Naked Historic Statues.....:devil:
I forgot 1 more Ingredient ....
Poetry is Gift from Muslim to Indian Hindus.............
You Eat our Food ....You Dress our Clothes........
:victory: ENOUGH :victory:

And what did you adopt?:rofl:

Sheerwaani to biryaani and everything in between. Seriously Hindu race has nothing that attract outsider. Your sorry azz shout commit suicide just about now.

Last edited:
Hehe joker aadmi sheesha dekh lio kabhi..Niazi ne lagta hai teri nasal badal daali hai par usse thodi galti ho gayi..neeshan chook gaya uska lagta hai :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::partay::partay::partay:

Aurangzeb ka shamsher ki yaad dila doon. Baag dharpook ke aoolad jiss tara tera dada o ki daad baag ra ha ta dhoti uta kar. Haarami bosri ke be-mard dharpook ke be-shakkal aoolad.

Last edited:
Betaji, I didn't want to bring racial attacks but now I have no choice.
Firstly, Hinduism isn't a race lol. Secondly, you are a low caste Dalit convert to Islam who has gone through years of torment so escaped after a forced conversion to Islam. Sherwani was invented by Indian Muslims, nothing to do with Lungis. We have cultural influences through our Indian Muslim brothers, what does a Lungi walla have to do with biryani?
You people have never had an empire, we ruled our own land for the majority of our history, we have aukat unlike you Arab wannabe slaves. Kill yourself just like ur Arab masters are in Syria LOL

Read your own post and get an answer for your self. Muslims are Muslims. It's irrelevant to regional affiliation. Indian Muslims also think same about you as I and other feel. You may believe me because, well Indian Muslim brothers hang with us in USA instead of Hindu. Hence. it's our invention and you adopt it like, well you got nothing better to substitute.

Indian subcontinent came under Islamic rule by Muslim invaders from Islamic land from Afghan to Turkey. You belong to coward race. My people came in and took over whereas your people choose to be subject instead of resistance.

Historically Hindus are coward except Raajput clan. Only they created some resistance against Afghan and then Mughal but other than that you belong to coward race.

Ja kar chaak mar le tariq ki dastaan me. Tuje tera sawal ki jawaab mil jaye ga.

Last edited:
Aurangzeb ka shamsheer ki yaad dila doon. Baag dharpook ke aoolad jiss tara tera dada o ki daad baag ra ha ta dhoti uta kar. Haarami bosri ke be-mard dharpook ke be-shakkal aoolad.
hehe like i said before, dont bother us. Go complain to your mom, if u didnt have an arab dad its ur mommy fault not ours. Or maybe u had a Punjabi, baloch or Pashtun dad, who knows (take niazi on face value):cheesy::cheesy::partay:. Jaisi tu gaaliyan de raha hai lagta hai kissi gashti ki aulad hai tu, wannabe :cheesy::cheesy:. And its bad shakaal not be shakal hehe urdu to seekh leta.:cheesy::cheesy:

hehe like i said before, dont bother us. Go complain to your mom, if u didnt have an arab dad its ur mommy fault not ours. Or maybe u had a Punjabi, baloch or Pashtun dad, who knows (take niazi on face value):cheesy::cheesy::partay:. Jaisi tu gaaliyan de raha hai lagta hai kissi gashti ki aulad hai tu, wannabe :cheesy::cheesy:. And its bad shakaal not be shakal hehe urdu to seekh leta.:cheesy::cheesy:

Since when I bothered you bosri ke. I am not the one drew first blood. It was a headless Indian with cheap comment against my post. I only returned the favor those who asked for it.

First learn the different between J and Z sound that apply to all Hindu who try to speak Urdu and then come back giving me lesson. Now shoo ghaas eating dhumba.

Back
Top Bottom