What's new

The man who broke Pakistan and created Bangladesh: Serazul Alam Khan

:lol:

When you don't know a F*** better to Shut Up!!

Bihar became a Bimaru b'coz of the great rule of Lalu-Rabri which was for 15 years & it was BEFORE Bihar was divided. Infact after Jharkhand, Bihar is developing like never before & MP & Bihar are competing to be the fastest growing state of India.

Another illogical reply as expected, you haven't answered my earlier questions to you, first answer them. :coffee:

never understood why Bangladeshis get offended by the lungi reference,,,,,,,,,its so comfortable,,,
actually lungi fits this jockey catchphrase better,,"next best thing to naked":D
578x590xScreen2520shot25202011-11-112520at25209.28.392520AM.png.pagespeed.ic.T33VpTKweU.jpg

lungi1.jpg

Last edited:
Hell No. Bihar wasn't some paradise brought to ruin from it's division. Rather, unequal development is the major driving factor for creation of newer, more manageable States. UP needs to be fragmented further as well if it is to develop well.

Many of the boundaries shared by Indian States had everything to do with British consolidation of these lands. It's only after independence that a more rational approach has been made to demarcate States. But since linguistic identity was the rationale, many North Indian States missed this reorganization.

Well, yet it doesn't make sense. If you wanted equal level of development, more attention and investment should have been made in the underdeveloped areas rather than separation. It was pure imprudent decision to separate as Bihar is facing its consequences. Even in this day, Bihar is mainly dependent on agricultural sector, no major industries at all. And you would agree that agriculture won't bring you much returns.

Funny coming from an Indian where 7000 people die due to starvation every day.:lol:
Many of Bangladeshi people don't have a sense of humor but if someone is guided right, whether he lives in Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Somalia or Costa Rica, they can achieve more than you can imagine.

Well, yet it doesn't make sense. If you wanted equal level of development, more attention and investment should have been made in the underdeveloped areas rather than separation. It was pure imprudent decision to separate as Bihar is facing its consequences. Even in this day, Bihar is mainly dependent on agricultural sector, no major industries at all. And you would agree that agriculture won't bring you much returns.

It won't make sense to you if you're not well-versed with the actual ground realities. It would be akin to me commenting off-hand about issues concerning Sylhet or Barisal or Chittagong.

It won't make sense to you if you're not well-versed with the actual ground realities. It would be akin to me commenting off-hand about issues concerning Sylhet or Barisal or Chittagong.

Well, I'm quite aware of what I'm talking, I'm not a BIMARU after all. :coffee:

A country of two parts, both on the east and west of immortal enemy state, what was the purpose of its creation? They should've created two states rather than one states of two parts.

Pakistan was created due to stubborn fight of Bangladeshi muslim and also UP muslims

Back
Top Bottom