What's new

The man who broke Pakistan and created Bangladesh: Serazul Alam Khan

Right back at you mate. I don't claim to know better about Bangladesh than a Bangladeshi. How about you? Know better about India than an Indian?

Why not? Welcome to the era of globalization. Besides, I can safely claim to know better than some Indians who are never seen in any constructive discussions but in dirty trolls.

Why not? Welcome to the era of globalization. Besides, I can safely claim to know better than some Indians who are never seen in any constructive discussions but in dirty trolls.

Can't help it if you set trolls as the benchmark. That way, I too know a fair bit in comparison to a few jokers from your Nation. But that's beside the point.

Well, that's because they form the largest representation from your nation in this sub-forum.

And you extrapolate this sample size for a nation of a billion? Brilliant! So are all Bangladeshis too as dense between their ears as is commonly found here?

Didn't read the article, but we (Pakistanis) are under that guy Serazul's debt we can't thank him enough for this. This partition was a blessing in disguise. My Salute to the man :D Now BD and Indians can have fun :D :sarcastic:

We are happy if you are happy. We wish you the best in future. May you get bless from above.

well look at how mujib died, at the hands of his own soldiers.
what does that tell you?

I read a story where a Buzurg goes to Makkah and pray to Allah for destruction of those individual responsible for breaking up united Pakistan.

If you look in to history it will shock you how all the key players died and subsequent effect on their family.

Pakistan was founded by blood and sweat of Momin and it was broken on the hand of munafiqeen.

We have people in South who wear Lungi, but they have a class, they have a style, they are the most brainy people in South Asia (if you take @Indischer @levina @JanjaWeed as exceptions) unlike Lungis from BD.
ff5c84a7ee1f8e2032d59a4c26138caf_thumb.jpg

But you also have the BIMARUs who are the shittiest lot in South Asia, how do these South Indians manage to deal with these BIMARU creatures?
those BIMARU states are yet doing better than the 'badhiyaland' (in India, 'badhiya' is slang for illegal bangladeshis), btw MP is now no longer grouped amongst BIMARU, thanx to the development work done by the BJP govt of the state.

those BIMARU states are yet doing better than the 'badhiyaland' (in India, 'badhiya' is slang for illegal bangladeshis), btw MP is now no longer grouped amongst BIMARU, thanx to the development work done by the BJP govt of the state.

Nah BIMARUs are still far behind than West Bengal and Assam! :lol:

BTW, who's the owner of this sock? Have got a few names .... :coffee:

Didn't read the article, but we (Pakistanis) are under that guy Serazul's debt we can't thank him enough for this. This partition was a blessing in disguise. My Salute to the man :D Now BD and Indians can have fun :D :sarcastic:

Don't worry we only just entered the party. India and Pak have been have been clubbing for the decades!

We are happy if you are happy. We wish you the best in future. May you get bless from above.

I was just trolling on a serious note, we Pakistani are emotionally way more closer to Bengladeshis than any one else, obviously it's a sad incident and yes there was a mistake on our end and we regret it but even you people decided the other way. Anyways best wishes hope you people don't become India one day as events are unfolding.

Would you say the same if God for bid tomorrow Balochistan breaks away...

It was part of Pakistan and thanks to our incompetence and treachery, we lost it. :tdown:

Well, that will never be the case INSHALLAH, firstly I was just trolling and second the geographical location of Bengaladesh made it extremely difficult for Pakistan or Pakistanis. So it was very hard for us to have it together specially when you have a very bad enemy :D

Don't worry we only just entered the party. India and Pak have been have been clubbing for the decades!

Come back we miss you :(, or else teach Indians a good lesson :D

Nah BIMARUs are still far behind than West Bengal and Assam! :lol:

BTW, who's the owner of this sock? Have got a few names .... :coffee:
WB and Assam are better coz these states are infested with u badhiya vermins? mann!, i salute your logic, even madarssa educated pakistanis are smarter than u. btw u badhiyas are to be kicked out of my country soon enough.

WB and Assam are better coz these states are infested with u badhiya vermins? mann!, i salute your logic, even madarssa educated pakistanis are smarter than u. btw u badhiyas are to be kicked out of my country soon enough.

So you are the fakie of arp2041 !!! :coffee:

Kick out anyone from your country, as if we care. Soon you BIMARUs will also become illegals anyway. :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom