What's new

The Lions roar from Pak Army

If we accept Pakistan is conquering ''its own territory'', then your post holds water.

In any case by Texas I meant your own land, but if you want to talk about Texas, ask the Mexicans.

FATA has never been conquered up until now. Pakistan left this little area alone for them to run their own affairs and they repaid us by treachery. They are lucky good people are in charge of PA and are being looked after in camps otherwise I would have slaughtered them all.

Don't bring your stupid Texas example, it is no comparison.

FATA has never been conquered up until now. Pakistan left this little area alone for them to run their own affairs and they repaid us by treachery. They are lucky good people are in charge of PA and are being looked after in camps otherwise I would have slaughtered them all.

Don't bring your stupid Texas example, it is no comparison.

Yes it has been conquered, thats why its part of Pakistan today and not afghanistan. Please stop peddling the myths of unconquered pathans.

Yes it has been conquered, thats why its part of Pakistan today and not afghanistan. Please stop peddling the myths of unconquered pathans.

When?

P.S. Once again like every other thread, an Indian swoops in and trolls and ruins the entire discussion. You people are such drama queens that not everything is about you. Pathetic

FATA has been an autonomous region up until now. Their elders agreed to join Pakistan during independence and in return they were allowed to control their own area how they wanted to. This is not a myth. This area has never been conquered. PA will be the first.

When?

P.S. Once again like every other thread, an Indian swoops in and trolls and ruins the entire discussion. You people are such drama queens that not everything is about you. Pathetic

Please talk on topic. I don't know how your pseudo analyses of people on the internet is of any value. Otherwise you can declare this thread a self conratulatory thread about hyperbole of lions and what not where discussion is ''patting each other on the back'' and ask others politely to not express their opinions.

And FATA has been conquered hence it is part of Pakistan today. Pathan areas were also conquered by the persians, arabs, greeks, sikhs, Turks, mauryans, kushans etc.

I understand we can play semantics on ''conquered'' all day, so lets just agree to disagree.

Reasonable reply ... US always point out other faults but never look into their own Underwear ....

Long live Pak army... We r proud of you !!! Pakistan ZindaBaad

Back
Top Bottom