What's new

The Lengends of the Dalai Lama

Buddy,you are very correct, even the boy chosen by this old faker

abandon him.

Boy Chosen by Dalai Lama Abandons Buddhism

Spanish-born Lama says order 'was like living a lie'By Jason Farago| Posted Jun 1, 09 7:19 AM

When he was still a toddler, Osel Hita Torres was brought from Spain to an Indian monastery, where the Dalai Lama proclaimed him the reincarnation of one of Tibetan Buddhism's spiritual leaders. But Torres, now 24, has abandoned the order and returned to Spain, where he studies film and says he has no affection for the Buddhists who worship him almost as a god. "It was like living a lie," he told a Spanish newspaper.

"They took me away from my family and stuck me in a medieval situation in which I suffered a great deal," said Torres, who as a child was only allowed to socialize with other people who had been proclaimed reincarnations. At age 18 he had never seen couples kiss, and his first experience at a disco dumbfounded him. "What were all those people doing," he wondered, "bouncing, stuck to one another, enclosed in a box full of smoke?"

Boy Chosen by Dalai Lama Abandons Buddhism - World News Summaries | Newser
:smitten::china:
May be that boy is afraid of what your government did to the Panchen lama ..He disappeared from his place and Chinese government declared next Panchen lama which all the Tibtens thinks intrution in to their culture..God knows what happened to that boy

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Missing Tibetan Lama comes of age

May be that boy is afraid of what your government did to the Panchen lama ..He disappeared from his place and Chinese government declared next Panchen lama which all the Tibtens thinks intrution in to their culture..God knows what happened to that boy

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Missing Tibetan Lama comes of age

Oh, come on, post a link dated back 2007 ?

My source was dated 2009 !

At least a little honesty from you will sure help.
:smitten:
:pakistan::china:

and he also use a@s and kick in his post
i think he is victim by someone:lol::lol::lol:
just kidding..:lol::lol:

Hey, stop spying on me, are you g@y ? just kidding.

Thanks for your attention anyway.

But please don't troll, otherwise you will be reported. HaHaHa

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Oh, come on, post a link dated back 2007 ?

My source was dated 2009 !

At least a little honesty from you will sure help.
:smitten:

Lolz buddy you are amazing....the date proves that my arugment may be right.because the disappeared guy is 18 years old in 2007 still no word about him where about..now its 2009 ..he is now 20 still no info... so what do you think? After kidnapping that innocent child you declared your own Panchen lama..so you covered that part..Now Dalai Lama is the worry for you

Lolz buddy you are amazing....the date proves that my arugment may be right.because the disappeared guy is 18 years old in 2007 still no word about him where about..now its 2009 ..he is now 20 still no info... so what do you think? After kidnapping that innocent child you declared your own Panchen lama..so you covered that part..Now Dalai Lama is the worry for you

You already answer your own post, speculation at best.

You already answer your own post, speculation at best.

Speculation??buddy the link i gave you is not from an Indian newspaper for obvious reasons..well if you cant answer it feel free to troll about of toilet issues ,1962 etc etc.. :cheers: ..The only thing you are good at it is that :disagree:

Speculation??buddy the link i gave you is not from an Indian newspaper for obvious reasons..well if you cant answer it feel free to troll about of toilet issues ,1962 etc etc.. :cheers: ..The only thing you are good at it is that :disagree:

Buddy, do you know whats your problem ?

Hatred had blind your mind due to the frustration on this forum,

Not looking good for your mental health in the long run.:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom