What's new

The Lengends of the Dalai Lama

i think the best solution to tibetan problem is this...
there are about 6 mil tibetans. they should move to india and india should give them citizenship. It can easily accomodate them. then china can enjoy tibet and it s resources and tibetans can perform their prayers and keep their society intact in some designated region in india like arunachal pradesh. i think that s the most sensible slution

dalai is a great soul. he is the real leader of tibetans. so peacefully he has been requesting china to please vacate their lands and stop vanquishing their race. poor man.

Peaceful or not but India is shelttering Anti-China element so what you think if China does the same how would Indians react??

hi. lets just say he is pro free-tibet.. not anti china..
secondly his protest is non-violent , altho I agree some protest have turned violent . (similar to chauri chaura incident in 1923 , gandhi's non-violent movement).

also there are people like dawwod ibrahim who are hard core criminals getting pak mehman nawazi. now dawood sponsored bombay blasts of 92. , involved with all sorts of mnurder, hawala, terrorism in india. thats exactly how india feels

Peaceful or not but India is sheltering Anti-China element so what you think if China does the same how would Indians react??

He's our Guest

Anti-China or not,
As far as he's non-violent, we are cool.

I have a very basic question.. and this is serious from my end.. Why is Pak friends with China ? Pak is a Islamic state which has a blasphemy law. Chinese say that there is no god. Then isnt it blasphemy committed by chinese? if so , why is there no censuring the chinese by Pak, but they are such thick friends?
Only sincere and educated responses please. no trolls

He is not important but his handlers are may be thats why he wanted show the world

A BIG NO....
He wanted to defame the icon of the Tibetans and want to do false propaganda. :azn:

He's our Guest

Anti-China or not,
As far as he's non-violent, we are cool.

:) In the same breath if some country hosts the head of Indian Dalit organisation and give him publicity and coverage in media and arranging such visits how would you take it?

I dont think so any country likes it

I have a very basic question.. and this is serious from my end.. Why is Pak friends with China ? Pak is a Islamic state which has a blasphemy law. Chinese say that there is no god. Then isnt it blasphemy committed by chinese? if so , why is there no censuring the chinese by Pak, but they are such thick friends?
Only sincere and educated responses please. no trolls

Our Prophet (PBUH) used to deal with non-Muslims, infidels, pagans viz viz trade and also social matters. So being Muslim it is not neccessary that you would be friend with only Muslims/states.

We have no concern with faith of other people, you can accept there is god or no god, you can worship anything that is your own faith and it does not amount to blasphemy. The only blasphemy will be when you abuse my Prophets and my Holy Book etc.

also there are people like dawwod ibrahim who are hard core criminals getting pak mehman nawazi. now dawood sponsored bombay blasts of 92. , involved with all sorts of mnurder, hawala, terrorism in india. thats exactly how india feels

Indeed but our Government does not host him officially neither we are keeping him on the basis of humanitarian bases.
Nor we arrange publicity and media coverage for him.

BTW you should be happy he is an Indian and had made it to 50 more powerful people on the earth according to forbes hehehe

:) In the same breath if some country hosts the head of Indian Dalit organisation and give him publicity and coverage in media and arranging such visits how would you take it?

The biggest leader of Dalits in India is Mayawti, rumored to have assets worth more than 90,000 Crores INR. Do you think Dalits are oppressed in India?? Actually the reality maybe quite opposite.

The biggest leader of Dalits in India is Mayawti, rumored to have assets worth more than 90,000 Crores INR. Do you think Dalits are oppressed in India?? Actually the reality maybe quite opposite.

:) hey dont we know the other side of the coin which is more than rusted. so lets save it for the appropriate thread.

it was just an example as i have seen Dalits are non-violent so anyone from among them if start fighting for rights and any country hosts that person, would you accept it with smiles????

Of course I'd hate him,
but as I said if he's non violent, then there's no problem;
This non violence thing hurts only when you feel guilty.

Had it been a guy who's involved in violence, killing innocents I wouldn't support him. honestly, i'd be very disappointed if Pakistan's accusation of India being Involved in current turmoil turns out to be true.

@Jana

What rights are you talking about?

Dalits have all the rights, in reality they have more rights than many of us, they also get reservations in jobs, relaxed criteria for exams etc. Particularly the Dalits get a big quota for jobs.

Dalits are not demanding separate country nor their culture is destroyed here in India. Dalits are completely different case compared to Tibetans.
whether any country likes it or not, it is his right to fight for free tibet and he is doing it in non violent way.

Back
Top Bottom