What's new

The Lengends of the Dalai Lama

Dalits are not demanding separate country nor their culture is destroyed here in India. Dalits are completely different case compared to Tibetans.
whether any country likes it or not, it is his right to fight for free tibet and he is doing it in non violent way.

Yes, i hope all the best for the Maoists's right to free India

too. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Our Prophet (PBUH) used to deal with non-Muslims, infidels, pagans viz viz trade and also social matters. So being Muslim it is not neccessary that you would be friend with only Muslims/states.

We have no concern with faith of other people, you can accept there is god or no god, you can worship anything that is your own faith and it does not amount to blasphemy. The only blasphemy will be when you abuse my Prophets and my Holy Book etc.

So do you mean to say that denying existence of god is not blasphemy ? What is the law in pakistan? If a chinese is in Pakistan denies the existence of god, is he likely to be prosecuted under Blasphemy law? The reason is because, it indirectly means that the Prophet (pbuh) has spread falsehood/lies by glorifying God.

I ask this because in India there are people who are hindus but say anti hindu things . they say that 'he who believes in god and religion is a barbarian' . There are generation old political movements based on this credence. But if you ask them , if the above barbarians include Muslims and Christians too, you only get silence.Just wondering if such comments amount to blasphemy..

i think the best solution to tibetan problem is this...
there are about 6 mil tibetans. they should move to india and india should give them citizenship. It can easily accomodate them. then china can enjoy tibet and it s resources and tibetans can perform their prayers and keep their society intact in some designated region in india like arunachal pradesh. i think that s the most sensible slution
any thoughts to this?

Buddy, may be we both need to google whether either tibetans and

Maoist demanding a separate country. Fair ? :smitten:
:pakistan::china:

:D:D:D
Tibetans are demanding separate country no need to Google . In case you want to know Maoists demands then do Google.

Dalai Lama known as the religious offical of Tibat Gov....Thos people who reborn are called Dalali Lama.

There is no truth abt rebirth or reincarnation.....these are just fake things making only fool.

neither is there any 'jannat' or 'jahanoom'...these are just fake things making only fool.
the tibetans can believe whatever they want to believe...it is not about the truth in their scriptures.

See, typical Indian reaction when beaten on a debate=Trolling without

FACTS. Let me give you a lesson of the art of debate=FACTS.

Dalai Lama: Tibet Wants Autonomy, Not Independence :smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. Don't forget to thanks me for putting money in your pocket.
HaHaHa.

Friend You should stick to the thread topic and then do the debate.
You started the thread to defame Dalai lama and ultimately ended by respecting his views. Just Think who won in this debate :cheers:

Friend Don't celebrate your false victory just go thru the below article Tibetans demanding for independence :D
Free Tibet Campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lot of Tibetans want freedom not autonomy and don't compare maoists with Tibetans whose cases are completely different.

:victory::victory:

Last edited:
Friend You should stick to the thread topic and the do the debate.
You started the thread to defame Dalai lama and ultimately ended by respecting his views. Just Think who won in this debate :cheers:

Friend Don't celebrate your false victory just go thru the below article Tibetans demanding for independence :D
Free Tibet Campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lot of Tibetans want freedom not autonomy and don't compare maoists with Tibetans whose cases are completely different.

:victory::victory:

Yeah you are right, my link was to prove you wrong trolling about

tibetans demanding independence, thats the so called DL web.site.

And when you running out of bullets, you show your desperation by

providing Wikipedia source, very creditable crap.

Give it up, Troll, you are fighting a losing battle.

BTW, Wish all the best for Maoists freedom movement against

suppression. Hope China will provide some help soon.:smitten:

Yeah you are right, my link was to prove you wrong trolling about

tibetans demanding independence, thats the so called DL web.site.

And when you running out of bullets, you show your desperation by

providing Wikipedia source, very creditable crap.

Give it up, Troll, you are fighting a losing battle.

BTW, Wish all the best for Maoists freedom movement against

suppression. Hope China will provide some help soon.:smitten:

Friend you are caught in two minds in one post you will support Dalai lama and in other you will disregard his web site. And you want to help Maoists independence movement which does not exist :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I want ask one basic question what is the point in starting this thread and where you end up trolling all the way. :D

Chinese as always confused when they argue... dude first decide what to debate for and then post it...
Tibetans are peace loving people but the Chinese dominated and suppressed their demands for a separate land by force (read invasion...)... any protest is crushed with military power... no wonder China ranked so low in the prosperity index...
Free Tibet !!!

Peaceful or not but India is shelttering Anti-China element so what you think if China does the same how would Indians react??

Old story friend, China has been supporting insurgency in the NE since 1950s. You are really so naive, it is amazing.

It is one thing to know facts as they exist on ground and choose to disregard them as it is fashionable on this forum and earns you lots of brotherly back slapping and 'thanks'.

But living in a fools paradise totally ignorant of facts and events while joining the fan club as symbolised by a few ignorant burger eating, hip hopping American Chinese who confuse their As with their Es, is even worse. In fact it is impardonable.

Anyway I agree with you, it is much more convenient and expedient to swim with the current than against it.

Not that it makes a bit of a difference. Nations will continue to act in their national interests, whether someone likes it or not.

For all its lofty proclamations, China has consistently exerted to undermine Indian interests. Whether or not you accept that is your wish and really, totally immaterial. As India will do what India has to do.

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom