What's new

The last time China got into a fight with Vietnam,it was a Disaster

Which one lost more ppl in 1979, did vietnam government tell ur truth ? In 1979 PLA Army much close to Hanoi and it's China first claim withdraw. Don't forget PLA ever fought in Vietnam land, kid.

PLA invaders ran back. :bunny:

14147.jpg

Yeah, It's 21century, so what ?? Ur burrowing bombs is Not better than US burrowing bomb in 60s. Dont make me laugh more on ur poor military knowledge :laugh:

All of ur weapons still can not compare with US weapons in VN war, u can even make a nuke carrier like US in 60s too. Dont blame me why I always say u guys r Low IQ :laugh:

And how much for a DF-15C with burrowing warhead ?? is it worth to kill one VN armed man by one DF-15C inside the tunnel ??

We have thousands armed man, so do u have enough DF-15C to kill all ?? :laugh:
It do not kill one man in tunnel dug, it can destroy a large area underground.

14228698082_66a3b5c33e_o.jpg

Go ahead, keep ur 1960s wet dream to 2014. :sleep:

63488659430994870910.jpg

Img328682086.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know what to say about you, you're boring, below average Chinese member here, stink-grape, at least learn from other sense, kid ...
If don't konw what to say, better shut up, maybe I below my chinese member, but still think higher than you vietnamese, my comments depend on yours.

Which one lost more ppl in 1979, did vietnam government tell ur truth ? In 1979 PLA Army much close to Hanoi and it's China first claim withdraw. Don't forget PLA ever fought in Vietnam land, kid.

cnleio : how close the PLA Army to Hanoi ?
just pursuade yourself about the reason to invade Vietnam at that time.
who is active sudden attack, and get heavy loss in military personnel ? China ?

If don't konw what to say, better shut up, maybe I below my chinese member, but still think higher than you vietnamese, my comments depend on yours.
I said I don't have those stink for you, so find it by yourself if you want it, don't angry like that and obsessed about me 'cause I know your sercet stink-grape ... :cheesy:

cnleio : how close the PLA Army to Hanoi ?
just pursuade yourself about the reason to invade Vietnam at that time.
who is active sudden attack, and get heavy loss in military personnel ? China ?
Heavy loss ? LOL, how many both numbers ur Vietnam gave ?

I said I don't have those stink for you, so find it by yourself if you want it, don't angry like that and obsessed about me 'cause I know your sercet stink-grape ... :cheesy:
Your comment is very "high" level, hehe!

You know, you counterattack suck, talk too much, but can get the point, why you vietnamese always are self-righteous or smug?! this moring, I have a shit, that's for you and your dog friend.

Heavy loss ? LOL, how many both numbers ur Vietnam gave ?

cnleio : not my estimate, but official documents in Vietnam say, China moved forward not longer than 30 km from the borders. which is 260 km far from Hanoi. that why they call that a border conflict.

The casualties of Chinese troops as Vietnam declared 62,000 - 26,000 death.
Vietnamese civilian death 10,000

one thing work in the short term is that: there soon will be No more illegal Chinese worker to take away our worker's job in VN

In long term: France -US will will VN more support :pop:

Wish you Vietnamese are qualified to do the job, good luck.

cnleio : not my estimate, but official documents in Vietnam say, China moved forward not longer than 30 km from the borders. which is 260 km far from Hanoi. that why they call that a border conflict.

The casualties of Chinese troops as Vietnam declared 62,000 - 26,000 death.
Vietnamese civilian death 10,000
LOL, 62,000 ~ 26,000 death Chinese troopers ... how so big different numbers gave by ur Vietnam government ? I say they didn't know how many. Well in China YunNan and GuangXi provinces there'r some PLA graveyards for Sino-Vietnam War, our ppl count them about 6000-7000 dead Chinese soldiers in there. China government gave PLA casualties numbers: 6000x dead, injured 21,000x.

Vietnam's casualties including local militia + local armed police + regular Vietnamese army + border guaids, i think ur VN government won't tell how many. U should ask ur ppl who ever living in North Vietnam, what's the truth in 1979.

1979.02 ~ 1979.03, February PLA in Vietnam LiangShan
14234446925_de6c9e4b1e_o.png

Last edited:
cnleio : who order that invasion ? can tell ?
that order cause hundred thousand to millions people into bad situation ...

without that order, there's no casualties to both side. let compare to the estimated minimum quantities.

cnleio : who order that invasion ? can tell ?
that order cause hundred thousand to millions people into bad situation ...

without that order, there's no casualties to both side. let compare to the estimated minimum quantities.
Mr Deng, sorry buddy in 1979 China make frineds with the West, specially U.S.
Last Sino-Vietnam War is about China national interests, worked for Sino-America relationship, and worked for China foreign polity. At last the benefits China got from Sino-Vietnam War, is not on the battilefield, is from economy & technology import from the West.

It's just as the same as former Soviet did nothing to help ur Vietnam when Sino-Vietnam War, each nation only work for their national interests and foreign polity.There r not true friends between different nations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom