What's new

The last time China got into a fight with Vietnam,it was a Disaster

cnleio: you agree that helicopters China has not thousands ?
and how about the engine origin of your MBT ?
Maybe a thousand, i admit not reach two thousand. :p:

About China MBT engine? All r "Made in China" MBT engines, it developed from German MTU engines.
How China get MTU engine tech ? 1980s China-America's honeymoon time, Chinese bought German MTU engine technology from the West, and produced in China then developed from MTU engines.

b219ebc4b74543a9ad8800741e178a82b80114f2.jpg

53782523.jpg

Last edited:
I do not know if that comment was meant for me. in case it was though... Of course you have every right to defend yourself my friend. I was just making a point that there are so many threads were people keep arguing and threatening over the same things.

In brief, the last statement,
Vietnam is always ready for defending themselves against any possible war with China, after the war in 1979.
I'm confusing that why Chinese member cnleio could tell me check how many helicopters China has in wikipedia, as I checked 200 , when he stated thousands ... ( let prove it ). cannot compare to 12,000 helicopter used in Vietnam war, and over 8000 destroyed.
While China focus on MBT and helicopters, Vietnam only need to focus on anti tanks RPG-29 which killed US, Israeli MBT ... and anti air Igla-S for individual uses.
We don't harm to peace love, but would not hesitate to harm invaders.

Simply, China cannot use all of their nearly 600 helicopters to attack anyone ...
because there're around 200 of armed helicopters only and China has not only one opposer.
-------
The PLA Army helicopter number close to 600
2012-08-26 (China Military News by China-defense-mashup) — According to the latest statistics, the Chinese People’s Liberation Army Air Corps forces now have five helicopter brigades and five helicopter regiments, equipped with a total of 569 helicopters, including 212 m-17 series of helicopters, 19 s70 “Blackhawk” helicopters, 33 z8 helicopters, 269 Z-9 helicopters, 24 Z-10 helicopters and 12 Z-19 helicopter.

Last edited:
@BoQ77 I say MTU engines made in China, For PLA MBTs they'r GOOD !

It's MTU brand engines or not ? really confusing ... because your used words.
to me, any good must prove in real combat, there's always good things on the paper.
how about your opinion ?
What can few Type 99 tanks do ? Yes, they are there for selling MBT-2000, MBT-3000 ...
still not successful until now ...
What can 200 Type 99 do in real combat ? Yes, less effective quantity can do a little ... before was destroyed all.

It's MTU brand engines or not ? really confusing ... because your used words.
to me, any good must prove in real combat, there's always good things on the paper.
how about your opinion ?
Engine tech from German MTU, China bought it in 1980s. At the beginning China directly produced MTU engines for China tanks, later Chinese produce stronger HP engines developed from MTU tech. China MBT engines with German MTU tech, they have German quality.

I agree, weapons built for real battle.

Engine tech from German MTU, China bought it in 1980s. At the beginning China directly produced MTU engines for China tanks, later Chinese produce stronger HP engines developed from MTU tech. China MBT engines with German MTU tech, they have German quality.

I agree, weapons built for real battle.

Yeah, let's see what Chinese tanks could do in joint exercise with Russian tanks
How about MBT-3000 tanks engine? What did you learn from the failure of MBT-2000 ?

In our Vietnamese opinion, the gold era of armored tanks gone.
There're several ways to defeat armored tanks.

Even a sole terrorist could have the effective weapon to destroy a MBT

Yeah, let's see what Chinese tanks could do in joint exercise with Russian tanks
How about MBT-3000 tanks engine? What did you learn from the failure of MBT-2000 ?

How u get that strange opinion ? China had exported MBT-2000 to Pakistan Army, Algeria Army and Myanmar Army. I didn't hear any news they retired MBT-2000 tank from their Army. So why MBT-2000 failture come ?

There're several ways to defeat armored tanks, and there'r many ways to destroy RPG shooters. Today ground combat, the tank groups evolve to Tank + IFV + Armed helicopter joint groups. Armed helicopters destroy active targets in mountain area or city, tanks still take charge of ground attack, soldiers from IFVs to protect tanks against few closer enemy or call for Airforce fighters support.

That's 21 century ground combat way. A sole terrorist could destroy a MBT not MBTs, but terrorists can not win the War, they'r just mice hiden in the city or mountain.

Last edited:

:rofl:, when have you Vietnamese leaded the world in Military thought?

It's no use to tell the truth of 1979 border war to Vietcong kids. PLA swept 3-4 Viet provinces, smashed everything in their paths and stopped when Hanoi started to evacuate their capital, even though PLA soldiers were then poorly equipped and less experienced than the Viets. It's even more senseless to educate the same kids that the present day PLA will easily destroy Viet navy and air force in a week or two.

As a Viet said here, we are the dragon and you are the snake (used to be called small dragon in China).

Several Chinese members here admit that, if needed, Vietnamese troops could even counter-strike into China land in 1979.
If any here, let confirm

Several Chinese members here admit that, if needed, Vietnamese troops could even counter-strike into China land in 1979.
If any here, let confirm
Several Chinese members? who are them, even sure, so what? because "several Chinese member" admit you can, so you can?
How many Chinese memeber here do you know admit that China can kick your Vietnamese out of SCS very easily, if needed?

Several Chinese members? who are them, even sure, so what? because "several Chinese member" admit you can, so you can?
How many Chinese memeber here do you know admit that China can kick your Vietnamese out of SCS very easily, if needed?

We not promote the war by any way

Can make some new excuse, you know, too boring.

BTW, you avoid my question, don't want to blame you, I have knew you can't reply to it.

Back
Top Bottom