What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

We are very merciful to indian's, my Grand Father - helped a lot of Sikh and Hindu - get to the border at independence - he protected them - those people are still thankful - he being the Land Owner and them being the workers, he felt it was his responsibility.

Same thing my grands did.........

That was a treble time..........people was eating leaves from the trees but there was non left.......
My grands along with other villagers used to organise langers for the poor people whi were sufering.
Dont tell that it was only pakistanis who helped.......same thing happened in other side too.
My Family provided security to lots people......not just our workers..................

When was Islam established 1st??If you know..

Do you know where it was established.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Reverted after being thrashed, looted and raped. :lol:

You must have been raped, you sure know a lot about it.

This is the famous inferiority complex, poor deluded indian's and their rss textbooks.

I know you have nothing left after your pathetic delusions are blown away.

You are living a lie.

For a thousand years!

The converts are lower than the Dalits in the caste hierarchy, not that I believe in caste.

You should know this simple fact.

Again, the converts are lower than dalits.

Again we are not indian - never have, never will be - an indians opinion means less than nothing to me.

Haha... the changing stance is hilarious.
What happened to that crying from the rooftops about the ancient Pakistan eh..?

Ancient Pakistan - has been separate from the ganges based civilization of india, you are the ones crying not us. ;)

And despite that, poor Sikhs have no right to be the rulers in the land that they ruled once.
How shameful.
They cant become PM/President ever , this must be so painful for them.

I think what's more ''painful'' than that is this:

at-1984.jpg

The_Sikh_Times_-box1b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you have nothing left after your pathetic delusions are blown away.

You are living a lie.

For a thousand years!

We are living the beauty of the great religion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha... the changing stance is hilarious.
What happened to that crying from the rooftops about the ancient Pakistan eh..?

These converts don't even know where they stand. They are mighty confused.

There is nothing one can do about it. It happens with all forced converts.

Ancient Pakistan - has been separate from the ganges based civilization of india, you are the ones crying not us. ;)

And hence its proven that its pakistanis who got thrashed, raped and beaten up by the invaders, and not Indians.. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom