What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

This music is from our glorious Sufi Saints who converted us to Islam - and also made Pakistan :)

In 2005!

Isn't video and music haraam? Aren't those doing it Mushriks and wajib-ul-qatl?

225px-Jagdish_Tytler.jpg

This guy is walking around free, enjoying his golden years.

take him to your home...:lol:

After beating your people, plundering your societies ... so shameful to worship those invaders who brought so much disgrace to u. :angry:

I can assure you the Sufi never beat anyone, just seduced them with love. :thank_you2:

Listen to the beautiful kalaam of Baba Bulleh Shah you might also get converted.

He would be killed as a wajib-ul-qatl mushrik and munafiq by the Islamist brigade.

Last edited by a moderator:
In 2005!

Isn't video and music haraam? Aren't those doing it Mushriks and wajib-ul-qatl?

Of course not, the Sufi Shrines are alive with the Music

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Time to have dinner now.

Run little indian run, the Pakistanis are coming.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

take him to your home...:lol:

Keep your criminals, and prosecute them.

He would be killed as a wajib-ul-qatl mushrik and munafiq by the Islamist brigade.

The takfiri sponsored by india, no the vast majority of Pakistanis are Barelvi and Shia and love the Sufi's.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

I can assure you the Sufi never beat anyone, just seduced them with love. :thank_you2:

This is the universal truth.

Listen to the Kalaam of Baba Bulleh Shah and it might also open your heart to Islam.

Well Godse wasn't showered with petals (like 'Ghazi' Mumtaz Qadri) ;)

Also this is what the majority of the Shia, Sufi, Barelvi peaceful Pakistanis think

pakistan-00-06.png

Though he is not garlanded by the same lawyers who are supposed to prosecute him nor he is given the 'honorary' title of Gazzi :lol:

225px-Jagdish_Tytler.jpg

This guy is walking around free, enjoying his golden years.

First give justice to this poor lady and then yap.

mai.jpg

Or prosecute the butchers of Bengalis in East Pakistan.

Seriously a Pakistani speaking about Human Rights and Genocide. Thats Damn rich !

Listen to the beautiful kalaam of Baba Bulleh Shah you might also get converted.

Dude.. I like Elvis too.. Wont make me convert to Christianity.. LOL

Well Godse wasn't showered with petals (like 'Ghazi' Mumtaz Qadri) ;)

Also this is what the majority of the Shia, Sufi, Barelvi peaceful Pakistanis think

pakistan-00-06.png

Yeah, many indians on ths website, called him a patriot - take it up with them.

Dude.. I like Elvis too.. Wont make me convert to Christianity.. LOL

Ignore that stupid video - that is the gazillionth time he has posted that.

Whatever that implies is known only to the mighty lord.

Back
Top Bottom