What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Yeah but because we produce millions of tons of grains on our fertile fields, we don't starve - we are the best farmers in the world.

That has nothing to do with your forced conversion!

Pakistani Punjabi are a different breed, we hate india from the inside out :)

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

ie Pakistan Punjab ;)

Only Punjabis?? how about Balochistanis, or Sindhis?? Are they like Bengalis of East Pakistan?

And yet you lay claim on the Indus valley civilization (which was way before any one uttered the word Muslim for the 1st time)

heh heh...

Because it belongs to us, not to the poor indians - it is our Virsa - Ancient Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

It doesn't matter. It doesn't change the history of the land.

Yes it does, the land is also your enemy now. ;)

Thankfully he is not a Sikh. Else the poor guy would not have been allowed to become PM/President.

All Pakistani's have freedom of press, at least he was not a poor Sikh in '84 being massacred.

Ha ha we will liberate you my poor dalit friend from the oppression of the brahmins - we will be bringing lovely meat sandwiches for you all.

You guys are all dalit converts yourself. ;)

We will save you Ajlafs from the invader Ashrafs. Just hang in tight there.

Yeah, poor weak indians - ruled by everyone - which person would like to be indian the most poor hungry nation in the world.
glad that pakistanis are not poor and were never ruled by turks,mongols,afghan warlords or british
we are in same bed bro...

Only Punjabis?? how about Balochistanis, or Sindhis?? Are they like Bengalis of East Pakistan?

All Pakistanis are my brothers, Pakistanis of what ever ethnicity are my brothers and sisters.

Then we will make it the grave ground for the poor indian soldiers, when they are taken prisoner - at least the poor souls will get a sandwich;)

Arre. You are not reading right.. I never said we will attack Pak.. We are scared of your 60 Km range Nuclear missile, which any Subedar of your new and improved Fauj can fire on the Indian armor at the very 1st sight of them. I hear that now One of those missile is a part of standard Sipahi kit issued to Paksitani army men.. Along with his G3

You guys are all dalit converts yourself. ;)

We will save you Ajlafs from the invader Ashrafs. Just hang in tight there.

Dalit - my son - I am a Jatt, you write like an inferiority complex ridden Dalit. :bunny:

All Pakistani's have freedom of press, at least he was not a poor Sikh in '84 being massacred.

and yet a Sikh is our PM while there is no sikh administrator even in nankana sahib..irony thy name is life :P

Back
Top Bottom