What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

No where in that telegram is anything mentioned about the supposed Bihari killings of Mukti Bahini. It only talks about Indian support ot Mukti Bahini which we all know.

But here is the damning Blood Telegram sent from the Dacca Embassy regarding the duplicity of US Govt in dealing with the genocidal West ak govt of that time and the infamous Butcher of Balochistan - Tikka Khan.

465px-Blood_telegram.png

attachment.php
[/IMG]

attachment.php
[/IMG]

Link

what the heck ???WHY you Brought those things in PDF mate ??? Pakistan never masscared minorites only majority were their....

Yes just like kashmiris another drop in ocean,bombardment of mizoram people by IAF is another drop in ocean,Killing of Sikhs in 1984 right in Delhi is another drop in ocean.Killing and burning of Christians is just another drop in ocean,Killing of Stains and his sons is another drop.see with each drop of blood o minorities you Indians have made a ocean of blood itself which pales every Pakistan brutality.

Count them all bt still you find yourself in trouble .....:coffee:

No where in that telegram is anything mentioned about the supposed Bihari killings of Mukti Bahini. It only talks about Indian support ot Mukti Bahini which we all know.

But here is the damning Blood Telegram sent from the Dacca Embassy regarding the duplicity of US Govt in dealing with the genocidal West ak govt of that time and the infamous Butcher of Balochistan - Tikka Khan.

465px-Blood_telegram.png

attachment.php
[/IMG]

attachment.php
[/IMG]

Link

We can keep moving around in circles, I gave you a document that explicitly showed Indian involvement with the Mukti Bahini as well, aiding them to kill 1 million Biharis in East Pakistan. So let's leave it there. This is not my claim, this is the claim of Sarmila Bose, a Bengali from Calcutta that has deeply investigated the events of 1971. Read "Dead Reckoning" by Sarmila Bose if you get the chance.

Secondly, I see no justification of the 3 million figure quoted against the Pakistani Army in these documents. And thirdly, if the Pakistani Army did allegedly commit war crimes, why didn't the UN come up with reports like they're doing with Sri Lanka, despite the fact that Sri Lanka didn't let UN inspectors come inside their country? And lastly, why hasn't the Pakistani Army or its serving officials not been convicted or taken to the international court of justice for their alleged war crimes?

Well!!! a kid in napies and still sucklin thumbs raised question that where Sikhs gurdwara are well maintained ....No doubt you are one of them....:whistle:

So now out of the discussion we are- into becoming personal- a run away disease common in many Indians- :tdown:

I can hurl a few direct abuses- if thats what you want :D-

I dont even remember if my school leaving certificate had a column for religion. And if it says 'Hindu-Sikh' then this was probably a mistake by your school. I would go by the census forms and passport when deciding if the govt recognizes my religion. The last time I checked my passport listed me as Sikh.

Thats right,i'm sure my 10th or 12th(+2) board exam certificates from the state of Orissa doesn't carries column for religion.It doesn't quote my religion as Hindu.

Yes just like kashmiris another drop in ocean,bombardment of mizoram people by IAF is another drop in ocean,Killing of Sikhs in 1984 right in Delhi is another drop in ocean.Killing and burning of Christians is just another drop in ocean,Killing of Stains and his sons is another drop.see with each drop of blood o minorities you Indians have made a ocean of blood itself which pales every Pakistan brutality.

And kashmiri ?????Well got nothing much to say..................

Listen, Hindu Marraige Act stipulated that the Hindu Code would apply to anyone who was not a Muslim, Parsi, Christian or Jew.
Hindu is used as broad term here.Its an act of law governing marrige and doesn't change your religion

Sikhism is considered as distinct religion of indian origin and the number of Sikhs are counted every census.

Why would Christians, Parsi, Jew, Muslims not being counted under broader Hindu term...why would there be a difference isnt that discriminaiton towards sikhs or are they broader part of hindu...
Why would Sikhs not be recognized,,,they are more in population that Parsi, Jews, Christians combined..

Yes but it wasn't all in the name of "God" and nothing comes close with the killings of 3 million bangladeshis, beheadings of sikhs, forced conversions of hindus and blashphemy charges of christians.. Not to mention the oppressed people of gilgit who are hushed and dare not say anything against the blood thirsty "pakistani army"

Its in my school leaving certificate that mentions... Hindu Sikh.....Couple of yrs back i had posted that image of my school leaving certificate on this forum also but then some other member advised against posting personal information....
Take my word on that one if you can...
We dont have to write it but it is written by school authorities..
That is a far thing but the consitution itself doesnt recognizes u...thats a fundamental question...its like a preamble of India which is Independent of all religions and also mentions social republic but behind the lines it is tricky and clever at places....

That is stretching it too far. See Nalwa's reply to that.

If you are constitutionally recognized then there would be no special allowance for the Sikhs to carry kirpans or the census itself would not have column for Sikhism.

For your grouse on Hindu marriage act, the word Hindu used is a very broad term not specifically meaning Hinduism but all the Indic religions - Hinduism,Buddhism,Jainism and Sikhism in contrast to the Abrahamic religions which have their own laws.

Why would Christians, Parsi, Jew, Muslims not being counted under broader Hindu term...why would there be a difference isnt that discriminaiton towards sikhs or are they broader part of hindu...
Why would Sikhs not be recognized,,,they are more in population that Parsi, Jews, Christians combined..

The context in which the word Hindu is used is to denote the Indic religions (Dharmic ones) having their origin in India as opposed to the Abrahamaic ones having their origin in West Asia.

You should note the word Hindu itself was coined by the Persians (or Greeks ?) for all people living on the other side of the Indus.

There is a quote in hindi,,,Jiski lathi uski bhes,,,,it can mean the congress govent killing sikhs or bjp killin muslims or majority rulin the minorities in a manner....be it india, pakistan, usa, uk any place....
I dont feel discriminated as such as i am free to follow my religiona nd i would accept that...but yes when i think of asools its gets to me....Theres nothing like a minority status or may be not aware of... i dont get any extra benefits or preference....Even muslims get more preference in india than hindus because of vote politics...
The problem is why would i not be recognized..why would i have to be called hindu when i am not one...why would i marry under hindu marraige act..
Its just that make it one for all and remove all religion name or give freedom and recognition to all religions..

Jiski lathi uski bhes, really? I would argue that sikhs have got more than what any other minority got, and definitely better placed than hindus.
Hindu marriage act does not make you hindu, it is just the name of an act which brings all marriage laws of jains, buddists, hindus and sikhs together.

For all practical purpose, sikhs are considered separate. The census counts you as sikh not a hindu.
About minority commission :
National Commission for Minorities
Jains and buddists also dont get any special help because they are not economically backward, why compare with muslims. Have you read Sacchar commission report?

Everybody likes to play victim victim but see the reality. Why so many people of this administration are sikhs?
Even in Indian Army, mallus and gurkhas are not in top position in-spite of them being in huge numbers. Why?

Thats right,i'm sure my 10th or 12th(+2) board exam certificates from the state of Orissa doesn't carries column for religion.It doesn't quote my religion as Hindu.

I am from gujarat...pm me ur email id,,i will send u scan copy..

Well i think that is just not personal hurl ,No is't ??? In PDF for last 6 months am still wondering "what is personal attack "??? :confused::coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom