What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Well i think that is just not personal hurl ,No is't ??? In PDF for last 6 months am still wondering "what is personal attack "??? :confused::coffee:

i am still wondering what is operation lalmajid- you talking about-

Why would Christians, Parsi, Jew, Muslims not being counted under broader Hindu term...why would there be a difference isnt that discriminaiton towards sikhs or are they broader part of hindu...
Why would Sikhs not be recognized,,,they are more in population that Parsi, Jews, Christians combined..

Its because of the the simple reason that Christians, Parsi, Jew, Muslims religious groups belong to non-indian origin religions.

When they dont 've arguments to defend they hurl personal abuses.thats typical of every Indian.Nothing new in it.

Well i gave you and raised question but some of you started giving me Wikipedia links and some gave me how he read the travel diaries...................So i think telling some one Kido with nappies after stup reply is not a personal attack......

Its because of the the simple reason that Christians, Parsi, Jew, Muslims religious groups belong to non-indian origin religions.

So that means all Indian religions should be categorized as Hinduism? Is this what secular India is all about?

Other than marriage law, what other discriminations sikhs face. I dont want my sikh brothers to hide behind friendship, no need to be nice to us. Come clear, let us know the real issues.

I like ranveer because he spoke his mind. Want same from others.

Thats wrong logic and you know you cant win the debate using this line of reasoning. Dont go further.

Other than marriage law, what other discriminations sikhs face. I dont want my sikh brothers to hide behind friendship, no need to be nice to us. Come clear, let us know the real issues.

Yes let them come clear without a fake account on PDF :lol:

i am still wondering what is operation lalmajid- you talking about-

The siege of Lal Masjid (Urdu: لال مسجد محاصرہ, code-named Operation Sunrise[10][11]) was a confrontation in July 2007 between Islamic fundamentalist militants and the Government of Pakistan led by General Pervez Musharraf and Shaukat Aziz Administration, then Prime minister of Pakistan. The focal points of the operation were the Lal Masjid ("Red Mosque") and the Jamia Hafsa madrasah complex in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Keep wondering about BLUE STAR IN SKY NOW :coffee:

Partipated by 60,000 soldiers and Rangers
164 SSG commandos
:pop:

That is stretching it too far. See Nalwa's reply to that.

If you are constitutionally recognized then there would be no special allowance for the Sikhs to carry kirpans or the census itself would not have column for Sikhism.

For your grouse on Hindu marriage act, the word Hindu used is a very broad term not specifically meaning Hinduism but all the Indic religions - Hinduism,Buddhism,Jainism and Sikhism in contrast to the Abrahamic religions which have their own laws.

The context in which the word Hindu is used is to denote the Indic religions (Dharmic ones) having their origin in India as opposed to the Abrahamaic ones having their origin in West Asia.

You should note the word Hindu itself was coined by the Persians (or Greeks ?) for all people living on the other side of the Indus.

Sri with all due respect....i understand what ur saying on Hindu Marraige Act but wont u agree on calling it either Hindustan Marraige act or Indian marraige act then...Sir u would probably not understand this from my point of view...

Could u plz also explain Article 25 of the constitution as well...

What i find amazing is that we are talking of Abrahamic religions.... Sir, it would have been better for our country to recognize Indic things first then going after Abrahamic first..same like we are sometimes more british than Idians..

The siege of Lal Masjid (Urdu: لال مسجد محاصرہ, code-named Operation Sunrise[10][11]) was a confrontation in July 2007 between Islamic fundamentalist militants and the Government of Pakistan led by General Pervez Musharraf and Shaukat Aziz Administration, then Prime minister of Pakistan. The focal points of the operation were the Lal Masjid ("Red Mosque") and the Jamia Hafsa madrasah complex in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Keep wondering about BLUE STAR IN SKY NOW :coffee:

Do you know how many people in the Lal Masjid Operation died? 84, most out of which were terrorists. How many people were killed in Operation Blue Star again? Almost 15000 I believe? Can you even imagine how many Kashmiris have been killed by Indian troops since 1947?

Sri with all due respect....i understand what ur saying on Hindu Marraige Act but wont u agree on calling it either Hindustan Marraige act or Indian marraige act then...Sir u would probably not understand this from my point of view...

What i find amazing is that we are talking of Abrahamic religions.... Sir, it would have been better for our country to recognize Indic things first then going after Abrahamic first..same like we are sometimes more british than Idians..

You want my personal opinion - abolish all these things Hindu Marriage act, Muslim AIMPLB everything and create a Uniform Civil code that recognized every one of us as Indians and not on religions. But that seems too much to ask.

And as far as recognition for Sikhism is concerned - Why are we even arguing. Sikhism is a distinct religion.Period.And the Govt thinks so. Thats why you are listed as Sikhs under the minorities and on the same hand you get reservation also which is denied to Muslims, Christians. Double bonanza.

Do you know how many people in the Lal Masjid Operation died? 84, most out of which were terrorists. How many people were killed in Operation Blue Star again? Almost 15000 I believe? Can you even imagine how many Kashmiris have been killed by Indian troops since 1947?

Operation Searchlight killed about 3 million Bangladeshis nothing beats the atrocities done by the paksitani army.

Are you gonna give me your email or are you just talk?

One need not to be on PDF to know this typical trait(trolling) of Indians.Indians troll on every Pakistani board and PDF is no exception.

lol!!!!i can only smile and now you do me a favour,PLZ do Give ya introduction in Members club:P

First of all the country recognizes you as separate religion. You are counted as minority as well.
Apart from "name" of the marriage act, do you miss anything in the act. Is any provision which is required for sikhs missing in the act?
It cant be called indian marriage act, you know why.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom