What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Do you know how many people in the Lal Masjid Operation died? 84, most out of which were terrorists. How many people were killed in Operation Blue Star again? Almost 15000 I believe? Can you even imagine how many Kashmiris have been killed by Indian troops since 1947?

So those who died in blue star were what ,once again ????? I want to hear it loud

Do you know how many people in the Lal Masjid Operation died? 84, most out of which were terrorists. How many people were killed in Operation Blue Star again? Almost 15000 I believe? Can you even imagine how many Kashmiris have been killed by Indian troops since 1947?

Your belief is wrong. Period.

None of the kashmiris were killed till the bone0-headed Jihadis started coming from across the border in 1988 and started killing the Hindus/Sikhs/Jains/Buddhists living there.

Kashmir was a Valley of peace till 1988 and remember Op.Gibralter failed because some Patriotic Kashmiris informed the Indian Army of suspicious movements by the Pak SSG.

Other than marriage law, what other discriminations sikhs face. I dont want my sikh brothers to hide behind friendship, no need to be nice to us. Come clear, let us know the real issues.

I like ranveer because he spoke his mind. Want same from others.

mate,,,its not us and i or we....its not abt holding any grudges to any one....its just that the respect that we give to our constitution makers or the prime ministers and the presidents...we learn abt stalwatsr of the nation and all those iconic roads and buildings...its just that the respect dies down..

Operation Searchlight killed about 3 million nothing beats the atrocities done by the paksitani army.

Are you gonna give me your email or are you just talk?

No independent UN investigation has ever been done to verify the 3 million figure. No Pakistani Army official or the Pakistani Army has been charged with war crimes in the international court of justice. If the UN reported human rights violations in Sri Lanka despite Sri Lanka not letting them into their country, why didn't the UN or any independent organization ever verify these figures?

Also, it is not possible for the Pakistani Army to kill 3 million people in 10 months with 350,000 troops against India's 500,000 troops & 100,000 Mukti Bahinis during the war. If Pakistan managed to kill 3 million people in 10 months with 350,000 troops, how many Kashmiris would have 700,000 Indian troops killed from 1947 to 2011? They would have probably wiped off the whole population, not just the Kashmiris, if you apply the same kill rate for the Indian Army that you did for the Pakistani Army in 1971.

You want my personal opinion - abolish all these things Hindu Marriage act, Muslim AIMPLB everything and create a Uniform Civil code that recognized every one of us as Indians and not on religions. But that seems too much to ask.

And as far as recognition for Sikhism is concerned - Why are we even arguing. Sikhism is a distinct religion.Period and the Govt thinks so. Thats why you are listed as Sikhs under the minorities and on the same hand you get reservation also which is denied to Muslims, Christians. Double bonanza.

I would take that. Either have a Sikh marriage act if the constitution has one for the Muslims or any other faiths. Or just abolish all mention of religion from the marriage act.

But the trouble is that wedding ceremonies have a distinctly religious nature, specific to every religion. So its essential to ratify a given wedding based on the religious ceremonies followed.

The siege of Lal Masjid (Urdu: لال مسجد محاصرہ, code-named Operation Sunrise[10][11]) was a confrontation in July 2007 between Islamic fundamentalist militants and the Government of Pakistan led by General Pervez Musharraf and Shaukat Aziz Administration, then Prime minister of Pakistan. The focal points of the operation were the Lal Masjid ("Red Mosque") and the Jamia Hafsa madrasah complex in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Keep wondering about BLUE STAR IN SKY NOW :coffee:

Partipated by 60,000 soldiers and Rangers
164 SSG commandos
:pop:

You dont get it- do you- technical faults of your tongues can be ignore when you use j instead of z every where- but spelling mistakes are not considered healthy- Still wondering what lalmajid is-

mate,,,its not us and i or we....its not abt holding any grudges to any one....its just that the respect that we give to our constitution makers or the prime ministers and the presidents...we learn abt stalwatsr of the nation and all those iconic roads and buildings...its just that the respect dies down..

Is there any other discrimination to sikhs, other than not having separate marriage act. I just want everybody know.
I did not know about school certificate, we dont mention religion in my state. hence that was new to me.
Any other discrimination, please post here.

So those who died in blue star were what ,once again ????? I want to hear it loud

You cannot seriously compare 84 people with 15000 people. You've lost your mind. Get some sleep, you really need it.

You want my personal opinion - abolish all these things Hindu Marriage act, Muslim AIMPLB everything and create a Uniform Civil code that recognized every one of us as Indians and not on religions. But that seems too much to ask.

And as far as recognition for Sikhism is concerned - Why are we even arguing. Sikhism is a distinct religion.Period.And the Govt thinks so. Thats why you are listed as Sikhs under the minorities and on the same hand you get reservation also which is denied to Muslims, Christians. Double bonanza.

well i thought bonanza was only icecream....could u plz provide some reference or link where u found Sikhism is a different religion....
Minority status and reservation??? never heard of all those....
And if u know what is the Article 25 of the constitution....

I would agree to u on the first para....all for one or nothing..but then u would have to be communist i gues..

Guru Nanak never intended to make a religion that will create rift between people.Sikhism is a religion od brotherhood and love not separation and hate mongering.You know what Khalsa means....?
Hindu families donated their first sons to Khalsa Army to fight against unjust rule of Aurangzeb.

Is there any other discrimination to sikhs, other than not having separate marriage act. I just want everybody know.
I did not know about school certificate, we dont mention religion in my state. hence that was new to me.
Any other discrimination, please post here.

How do u know that ur a Hindu or a Muslim or a Sikh as per the Indian government?

Its not census but its as per the constitution or law...now check the article 25 of the consitution with google baba....

Back
Top Bottom