What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Lets us Pakistanis discuss about that - an internal matter of Pakistan.I am obliged to reply to Pakistanis not you you mate on this topic. :wave:

See my full,edited post.Looks like you hit the reply in a hurry. Like that is an internal matter of Pak and I have no locus standi on it, you dont have here in this topic.

Bahh...have to spoon feed everything.

One single troll, trolling on every Indian thread.
Get a life troll.

Oh common karthik, there is no internal external in internet forum. :)

Glorious and bilal, I cant help notice, that you come in pairs and thank each other.
Is there anything I should know? :)

Oh common karthik, there is no internal external in internet forum. :)

Lol this response was after I have explained the issue in so many posts to Ranveer and Nalwa.

Cant they just read through the previous posts. ?

See my full,edited post.Looks like you hit the reply in a hurry. Like that is an internal matter of Pak and I have no locus standi on it, you dont have here in this topic.

Bahh...have to spoon feed everything.

Pakistan has already enacted the Anand Marriage Act for the Sikhs, about to enact Hindu Marriage Law in Pakistan as well:

Pakistan Hindu Post (PHP): Bill for Hindu Marriage Act to be tabled soon , Pakistan

Bill for Hindu Marriage Act to be tabled soon in Pakistan « Struggle for Hindu Existence

Btw, when are you planning to enact the Anand Marriage Law in India for the Sikhs? :wave:

Interesting you call the intellectual work of Sarmila Bose, a Bengali from Calcutta a blog.

:lol: that's blood telegram not from a blog.....
GO learn something about ur horrific history...

BTW,i thanked ur post because,u showed me how far can a **** go

Interesting you call the intellectual work of Sarmila Bose, a Bengali from Calcutta a blog.

Sarmila Bose, the joke of a Bengali whose blogs have been de-bunked many times over by both Bangladeshi and Indian Bengalis alike.

You might as well quoted Zion Hamid to support your argument. :lol:

Pakistan has already enacted the Anand Marriage Act for the Sikhs, about to enact Hindu Marriage Law in Pakistan as well:

Pakistan Hindu Post (PHP): Bill for Hindu Marriage Act to be tabled soon , Pakistan

Bill for Hindu Marriage Act to be tabled soon in Pakistan « Struggle for Hindu Existence

Btw, when are you planning to enact the Anand Marriage Law in India for the Sikhs?

Come back with the trumpets and Dhol when it is sucessfully enacted. Till then Adios. :wave:

BTW why is the second like titled "Struggle for Hindu Existence". Any special reason we should know ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom