What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

They paid the Jizya to the TTP who the Pakistani government is fighting everyday, unlike your government that kills 15000 Sikhs.
They had to pay extortion money for their survival while they were Pakistani citizens??
why didnt Pakistani govt. do anything for their safety, why blow trumpets about minority rights when they are being treated like animals and second class citizens.

What a shame on humanity.

Since you seem to talk sense, tell me honestly -- do you think Sikhs in India (not those in Canada) want to secede from India ?

Just tell that and the purpose of this thread will be over.

Baloch missing persons: Mutilated bodies of political workers found – The Express Tribune

Jamaat condemns

The contours of target killings in Balochistan – The Express Tribune

Pakistan's secret dirty war | World news | The Guardian

Pak security agencies behind killings in Balochistan: PML-N

Do that. I'll return the favour from Pak newspapers

Lets compare.

No, the Khalistan movt is dead, long gone, finished. What I don't get is then why hold this discussion in the first place. You may have noted that the OP is an Indian and the guys who took it away to loonyland are all newbies...................
As for the links, they carry no evidence which implicates Pak Army in these killings. This is the handy work of the BLA. Just yesterday they stopped a passenger bus, doused it in petrol and set it on fire, killing 15 innocent people. It is their job to create insecurity in Balochistan so that a military presence can be maintained there and they can conveniently blame their dirty work on the army. I wrote a thesis on this too. If I am allowed permission, I will post it for you.....

Leave aside Hindus, Sikhs and other minorities. Muslims kill Muslims in Pakistan almost every other day. Too Bad.

P.S: I do indulge in mudslinging once in a while. :D

Oh, now the troll has resorted to youtube videos.
What a shame.
You constitution says a sikh cant be leader of your nation, there is not a single sikh superstar in your country.
Sikh have to pay jizya to stay alive.
They are being treated like second class citizens.

What a shameful piece of constitution.

Leave aside Hindus, Sikhs and other minorities. Muslims kill Muslims in Pakistan almost every other day. Too Bad.

P.S: I do indulge in mudslinging once in a while. :D

Now he will start complaining.
They dont like when we give them a taste of their own medicine.:lol:

<...>[/video]

Since you were intelligent enough to quote and bold parts of Pak constitution, whats your opinion on these parts of the Pak constitution ?

The same sooper dooper Pakistani constitution says this also :lol:

After the election of the Speaker and the Deputy Speaker, the National Assembly shall, to the exclusion of any other business, proceed to elect without debate one of its Muslim members to be the Prime Minister.

Notes for Part III, Chapter 3

And this ;

A person shall not be qualified for election as President unless he is a Muslim of not less than forty-five years of age and is qualified to be elected as member of the National Assembly.

[Chapter 1: The President] of [Part III: The Federation of Pakistan]

:lol:

Seems we have touched a raw nerve.:D:D:D

Don't worry, Pakistan doesn't kill thousands of minorities in Pakistan like your government kills thousands of Muslims, Sikhs, Christians. Sad that this is the secular India Indians are so crazy about, tskkk tskkk... Shame on the Hindutva Saffron band extremists.

Since you were intelligent enough to quote and bold parts of Pak constitution, whats your opinion on these parts of the Pak constitution ?

The same sooper dooper Pakistani constitution says this also :lol:

Notes for Part III, Chapter 3

And this ;

[Chapter 1: The President] of [Part III: The Federation of Pakistan]

:lol:

I've said that besides being elected as a President/PM, a non-Muslim is entitled to hold any office in Pakistan as a Muslim is. I don't know what all this confusion is all about, I've answered this in Post # 396.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Oh my god. They call it Constitution.
No wonder Minorities are already on a run from that country.

Don't worry, the minorities of Pakistan don't have to suffer the regular genocides that the Indian minorities have to face by the Indian government :tup:.

Don't worry, Pakistan doesn't kill thousands of minorities in Pakistan like your government kills thousands of Muslims, Sikhs, Christians. Sad that this is the secular India Indians are so crazy about, tskkk tskkk... Shame on the Hindutva Saffron band extremists.

Haha.. but you have a draconian Constitution that treats Sikhs like animals.
Even if they are killed or forced to pay Jizya that is not considered illegal, after-all its in your Constitution.

U didn't answer me, why a Sikh cant be a PM or President in your country ?

Anything of value? Any info? Anything will do? Pleej! :P

No, the Khalistan movt is dead, long gone, finished. What I don't get is then why hold this discussion in the first place. You may have noted that the OP is an Indian and the guys who took it away to loonyland are all newbies...................
As for the links, they carry no evidence which implicates Pak Army in these killings. This is the handy work of the BLA. Just yesterday they stopped a passenger bus, doused it in petrol and set it on fire, killing 15 innocent people. It is their job to create insecurity in Balochistan so that a military presence can be maintained there and they can conveniently blame their dirty work on the army. I wrote a thesis on this too. If I am allowed permission, I will post it for you.....

The OP was a response to a false flag pretending to be an Indian and spamming with Khalistan threads.

And please dont utterly deny that FC or ISI doesnt do the 'things' in B'stan. Or do you say that the Nationalist Balochis who want self rule are kidnapped and killed by BLA who themselves want Separation from Pakistan. Doesn't make sense.

Note that I'm not supporting the Balochis here, but just saying we both have skeletons in our cupboard and its does not make sense pointing India.

Back
Top Bottom