What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

I've said that besides being elected as a President/PM, a non-Muslim is entitled to hold any office in Pakistan as a Muslim is. I don't know what all this confusion is all about, I've answered this in Post # 396.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Don't worry, the minorities of Pakistan don't have to suffer the regular genocides that the Indian minorities have to face by the Indian government.

Come on,,, dont run away from the question.
i asked you why a Sikh cant become a PM or President in your country ?
Do you think Sikhs are lesser humans than you or they are less Intelligent than you ?

Dont avoid this question.

Haha.. but you have a draconian Constitution that treats Sikhs like animals.
Even if they are killed or forced to pay Jizya that is not considered illegal, after-all its in your Constitution.

I think those 15000 Sikhs your government killed would have rather paid Jizya if they had the choice :tup:

I've said that besides being elected as a President/PM, a non-Muslim is entitled to hold any office in Pakistan as a Muslim is. I don't know what all this confusion is all about, I've answered this in Post # 396..

What is that besides ? Besides it self is a sign of Govt. authorized discrimination.

I can also say Besides 1984 there was no riots on Sikhs.

There you go. Thread closed.

I think those 15000 Sikhs your government killed would have rather paid Jizya if they had the choice :tup:

Where did you take that number out from ? The place where the sun never shines ?

What ..??
So you means to Sikhs being forced to pay Jizya for their survival is completely justified ?
Dont you have an ounce of humanity man ?
Dont you feel awkward while justifying such draconian laws..??
You dont have any answer as to why sikhs cant be ruler in your country ?

In the midst of this mess, the thread starter, Khalistani Patriot has disappeared somewhere. :lol: :lol: It seems he couldn't take it anymore.

How very patriotic. :D

In the midst of this mess, the thread starter, Khalistani Patriot has disappeared somewhere. :lol: :lol: It seems he couldn't take it anymore.

How very patriotic. :D
I think he went to collect this week's Jizya from the nearby sikh colony. :D

And how many minorities did your country kill since it was allowed to be formed ? Do you know the numbers? Go check it up. By the way why are you skirting the question? Are Sikhs and other minorities not regarded as humans in Pakistan that they cant aspire to be leaders of their country? Even in your adopted country USA, a minority has become President. Do you think that your country Pakistan's constitution is fair to its minorities by treating them as foreigners?

Thats right,i'm sure my 10th or 12th(+2) board exam certificates from the state of Orissa doesn't carries column for religion.It doesn't quote my religion as Hindu.

True.. I doubt he is A Sikh or even an Indian..!

What is that besides ? Besides it self is a sign of Govt. authorized discrimination.

I can also say Besides 1984 there was no riots on Sikhs.

There you go. Thread closed.

Where did you take that number out from ? The place where the sun never shines ?

Kartic cant reply to ur pm as i have less number of posts...
but the article itself shows what i am saying about religion based discrimination and politico games...be it any religion...
wouldnt u agree on that...

The troll has been owned.
For the time being lets enjoy this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sri with all due respect....i understand what ur saying on Hindu Marraige Act but wont u agree on calling it either Hindustan Marraige act or Indian marraige act then...Sir u would probably not understand this from my point of view...

Could u plz also explain Article 25 of the constitution as well...

What i find amazing is that we are talking of Abrahamic religions.... Sir, it would have been better for our country to recognize Indic things first then going after Abrahamic first..same like we are sometimes more british than Idians..
Rename it as Sikh marriage Act. We don't have any problem..!

Kartic cant reply to ur pm as i have less number of posts...
but the article itself shows what i am saying about religion based discrimination and politico games...be it any religion...
wouldnt u agree on that...

I agree. But my intention was not on arguing whether reservation itself was good or bad but just wanted to show you that though the Sikhs as a religion are counted as minorities separate from Hindus, they also enjoy the benefits of reservation.

Ranveer, what did you enter as your religion in the census form? If there was a provision for Sikhism in the form then the govt. recognizes it. Lets not rest all the recognition on one act. I agree with you that a Sikh marriage act is needed but lets not attach more connotations to the issue than it deserves. Rest, this is an endless debate.

bhai saab jee,,i am sorry if am sounding naive...census form is something i dont remember on personally ticking any religion...yeh but what i know of census is that i would always say sikh as a religion and there is no option that u tick where it is mentioned hindu,islam, sikh , christian, etc...but still i would always say that the constitution is above the census form....
agree this is endless debate... but then some posters in the beginning of this thread have been rather casual on sikhs...

Back
Top Bottom