What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

You are not allowed to write sikh as your religion in school leaving certificate? I did not know that.
Can other sikhs confirm.

Its in my school leaving certificate that mentions... Hindu Sikh.....Couple of yrs back i had posted that image of my school leaving certificate on this forum also but then some other member advised against posting personal information....
Take my word on that one if you can...
We dont have to write it but it is written by school authorities..
That is a far thing but the consitution itself doesnt recognizes u...thats a fundamental question...its like a preamble of India which is Independent of all religions and also mentions social republic but behind the lines it is tricky and clever at places....

How many gurdwars you ever been before and did matha takena :coffee:???Even in pakistan ,forget about india ........Or just talkin sh*t is your usual business anyway ....

Well mate thats gr8 to hear,,didnt know of that....

Regarding maintenance of gurudwaras again thanx but it is specific to the SGPC and not the country....in India also there is as such no problem with Gurudwara's maintenance or even i would day to day life observance of religions....

But it the politicos and the govnt that are smart ...Normal mango ppl like us have nothing to do with following of religion and there is no bandish of such...

Thousands of Sikh Yatrees from all over the world (including India) come to Pakistan for their Baisakhi festival every year. Some of the holiest Sikh sites are in Pakistan, that include the Nankana Sahib, Panja Sahib, Dehra Sahib etc. And yes, I've been to Panja Sahib in Hasan Abdal, it's about an hour away from Islamabad & is the second holiest Sikh site in the world.

And btw, the Pakistani government has been more than accommodating to these Sikh Yatrees over all these years, & gives them ultra VIP treatment. Plus, Pakistan has also tried to issue visa-free travels to Sikh Yatrees for their annual Baisakhi festival:

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/pakistan-open-to-visafree-sikh-pilgrimage/297316/

Its in my school leaving certificate that mentions... Hindu Sikh.....Couple of yrs back i had posted that image of my school leaving certificate on this forum also but then some other member advised against posting personal information....
Take my word on that one if you can...
We dont have to write it but it is written by school authorities..
That is a far thing but the consitution itself doesnt recognizes u...thats a fundamental question...its like a preamble of India which is Independent of all religions and also mentions social republic but behind the lines it is tricky and clever at places....

That is definitely wrong. I am not going to sidestep the issue. What is wrong is wrong.

However do you feel discriminiated in India. Sikhs are considered hindus(as you said) but also get minority status.
Is it best of both worlds or worst?

Thousands of Sikh Yatrees from all over the world (including India) come to Pakistan for their Baisakhi festival every year. Some of the holiest Sikh sites are in Pakistan, that include the Nankana Sahib, Panja Sahib, Dehra Sahib etc. And yes, I've been to Panja Sahib in Hasan Abdal, it's about an hour away from Islamabad & is the second holiest Sikh site in the world.

sooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!good for you but where you learnt thyat Indian gurudwars are worst maintained than pakistan ???enlighten me

Pakistan identifies the Sikhs as a separate entity from the Hindus. And unlike India, the Pakistani government has also enacted the Anand Marriage act for the Sikhs. It is also a fact that Pakistani Gurdwaras & all the holy places for Sikhs in Pakistan are better maintained than those in India.

great news!

BTW can Sikh become prime minister or President of Pakistan ??

Khalistan is now Khokla sthan but some people want to revive its memories to get fantasy which they failed to acieved even after 20years..........

how many were killed in Godhra ,compare to your 1971 is just drop of the ocean .......

71 was a war- Tell me if given the chance would you have stopped?-
71 Army was involved- while in 84 common every day indians were involved in brutal crimes against fellow country men Sikhs-
Justify this-

Why you talkin like Kid still in nappies ????i said from where he learnt that pakistan gurdwara is better maintained than Indian counterpart ???

and grown up still in diapers and sucking on pacifier tell me- how do you learn the opposite?-

71 was a war- Tell me if given the chance would you have stopped?-
71 Army was involved- while in 84 common every day indians were involved in brutal crimes against fellow country men Sikhs-
Justify this-

Every common Indian involved ????Now that news to me ... I think its the same RSS and VHP who saved from congress party members .....:pop:

That is definitely wrong. I am not going to sidestep the issue. What is wrong is wrong.

However do you feel discriminiated in India. Sikhs are considered hindus(as you said) but also get minority status.
Is it best of both worlds or worst?

There is a quote in hindi,,,Jiski lathi uski bhes,,,,it can mean the congress govent killing sikhs or bjp killin muslims or majority rulin the minorities in a manner....be it india, pakistan, usa, uk any place....
I dont feel discriminated as such as i am free to follow my religiona nd i would accept that...but yes when i think of asools its gets to me....Theres nothing like a minority status or may be not aware of... i dont get any extra benefits or preference....Even muslims get more preference in india than hindus because of vote politics...
The problem is why would i not be recognized..why would i have to be called hindu when i am not one...why would i marry under hindu marraige act..
Its just that make it one for all and remove all religion name or give freedom and recognition to all religions..

Back
Top Bottom