What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Hello- ??

Lets talk about Sikh Genocide-

Most Indians don't realize that it was their Mukti Bahini that killed 1 million Biharis in East Pakistan, & like to put the blame on that on the Pakistani Army:

Mukti Bahani massacres of Biharis in Panchabibi, Jessore « Bogra « Rajshahi « Sonar Bangla « Bangladesh Patriot

quainton23aug1971.jpg

Blood and Tears and the massacre of Non-Bengalis by Mukti Bahani|Dacca Times

Indians really need to start reading "Dead Reckoning" by Sarmila Bose, a Bengali from Calcutta who has unambiguously narrated the 1971 events.

couple of questions to all the posters in this thread....

I am a sikh and an indian.....

I am a sikh but i am labled to being called a Hindu under Article 25 of the Indian constitution.... Now if ur a hindu which majority are Indian members on this board, would like to be called muslims...Research Article 25 and then answer...

Why should i marry under a Hindu Marraige Act even the Britishers had different Marraige Act for sikhs pre 1947... Now dont tell that India has hundreds religions so there cannot be different rules for each religion...ur talking about sikhs which is the 4th largest religion followed in india or make same rules for hindus, sikhs, muslims and call it Indian Marraige Act...

Why should my school leaving certificate list me as a Hindu Sikh in my religion column?..

Plz dont hide behind Manmohan singhs pic....Politician has no religion whichever party he belongs to....Zail singh was president when blue star happened..

It is the weakness in the Sikh kaum that has allowed all boarders here to beat their chest...

lol millions and millions...and there are still 1.3 billion in the world...how many billions and billions were you?:lol:

Lol- nice question- why always millions are massacred and not only few thousands--

I am a sikh but i am labled to being called a Hindu under Article 25 of the Indian constitution.... Now if ur a hindu which majority are Indian members on this board, would like to be called muslims...Research Article 25 and then answer...

Why should i marry under a Hindu Marraige Act even the Britishers had different Marraige Act for sikhs pre 1947... Now dont tell that India has hundreds religions so there cannot be different rules for each religion...ur talking about sikhs which is the 4th largest religion followed in india or make same rules for hindus, sikhs, muslims and call it Indian Marraige Act...

Why should my school leaving certificate list me as a Hindu Sikh in my religion column?..

Plz dont hide behind Manmohan singhs pic....Politician has no religion whichever party he belongs to....Zail singh was president when blue star happened..

It is the weakness in the Sikh kaum that has allowed all boarders here to beat their chest...

Pakistan identifies the Sikhs as a separate entity from the Hindus. And unlike India, the Pakistani government has also enacted the Anand Marriage act for the Sikhs. It is also a fact that Pakistani Gurdwaras & all the holy places for Sikhs in Pakistan are better maintained than those in India.

Link me to the other one :D-

Sorry, I was wrong, It is this one. :)
Yesterday I replied to a few post in this thread but did not see the thread title, hence the confusion.
May be two threads Khalistan diaries and 1984 Sikh Genocide: Witness pressurised to save Sajjan Kumar are merged now.

Indians really need to start reading "Dead Reckoning" by Sarmila Bose, a Bengali from Calcutta who has unambiguously narrated the 1971 events.

No Indians will not read others point of views- They are allergic to it-

Pakistan identifies the Sikhs as a separate entity from the Hindus. And unlike India, the Pakistani government has also enacted the Anand Marriage act for the Sikhs. It is also a fact that Pakistani Gurdwaras & all the holy places for Sikhs in Pakistan are better maintained than those in India.

How many gurdwars you ever been before and did matha takena :coffee:???Even in pakistan ,forget about india ........Or just talkin sh*t is your usual business anyway ....

You are not allowed to write sikh as your religion in school leaving certificate? I did not know that.
Can other sikhs confirm.

Well mate thats gr8 to hear,,didnt know of that....

Regarding maintenance of gurudwaras again thanx but it is specific to the SGPC and not the country....in India also there is as such no problem with Gurudwara's maintenance or even i would day to day life observance of religions....

But it the politicos and the govnt that are smart ...Normal mango ppl like us have nothing to do with following of religion and there is no bandish of such...

They wont talk about the topic coz they cant defend it.hence its their tried and tested tactic to troll and divert the topic.One has to to be really amazed of Indian insensitivity (how they laugh and scoff off the the topic )of riots affected people but then they truly.but then they defend the quintessential Hindus killed in Godhra.for them 3000 Muslims killed doesn't matter.its just pure game of pay off for them.They are expert at diverting topic by bringing in inane reasons.How the 1984 Sikh riots were played in Indian courts there is no guarantee that Gujarat riots affected Muslims and Kandhamal riots affected Muslims will ever get justice.but sure Muslims involved in Godhra riots got the punishment this shows how Indian justice system is biased in favour of Hindus.Another example of bias of Indian justice in favour of Hindus is babari masjid case.

how many were killed in Godhra ,compare to your 1971 is just drop of the ocean .......

They wont talk about the topic coz they cant defend it.hence its their tried and tested tactic to troll and divert the topic.One has to to be really amazed of Indian insensitivity (how they laugh and scoff off the the topic )of riots affected people but then they truly.but then they defend the quintessential Hindus killed in Godhra.for them 3000 Muslims killed doesn't matter.its just pure game of pay off for them.They are expert at diverting topic by bringing in inane reasons.How the 1984 Sikh riots were played in Indian courts there is no guarantee that Gujarat riots affected Muslims and Kandhamal riots affected Muslims will ever get justice.but sure Muslims involved in Godhra riots got the punishment this shows how Indian justice system is biased in favour of Hindus.Another example of bias of Indian justice in favour of Hindus is babari masjid case.

Look who's talkin............:pop:

Back
Top Bottom